To all the people who left before the final whistle today

Farquar Hoffe

Farquar Hoffe

Loyalty points or not don't start moaning if you can't get a cup final ticket because you don't deserve one if you can't be bothered staying until the end when we are getting beaten.

I appreciate that if an individual pays for their ticket it is his/her right to leave when they want - I just find it poor show.

Bet y'all would have stayed if Beattie had scored that pen.

We can't win them all but I think leaving early sends the wrong message to the players!

Rant over - no doubt this post will attract some of the usual JKB responses but I don't really care.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgie_Rules

Loyalty points or not don't start moaning if you can't get a cup final ticket because you don't deserve one if you can't be bothered staying until the end when we are getting beaten.

I appreciate that if an individual pays for their ticket it is his/her right to leave when they want - I just find it poor show.

We can't win them all but I think leaving early sends the wrong message to the players!

Rant over - no doubt this post will attract some of the usual JKB responses but I don't really care.

I follow hearts the length and breadth of the country all season and because i leave 3 minutes before the end because i cant suffer rangers' pish i dont deserve a cup final ticket? have a word.

TBF He missed the pen game was over I was pissed off at how badly we had played and wanted to get home sharp and dodge the huns travelling west with me. Oh and for staying well done hope you sitting there nicely listening to Rangers sing fired the players up.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I left after 80 minutes and have a guaranteed brief for the final

Gregory House M.D.

I left early to visit my grandad in hospital. After reading this though I'll be sure to donate my guaranteed brief to a worthy cause.

:cornette:

I took my 12 & 13 year old girls out as soon as their 3rd went in. Partly because i`d seen enough. Partly to get them out ahead of the rush. My bad? I`ll still be there next time and with 131 loyalty points i`ll be at Hampden too. Each to their own i say.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Better to just not bother turning up at all like me.

Hate people that leave early.

I just don't get why when people leave a game early when we are winning a match it doesnt pop up on JKB, but leave early when the team is loosing and flashes on to the screen.

There's getting beat and their's just losing. The game was over when their second goal went in. Their players, including the dirty players gave Hearts no time or space to create anything and after the missed penalty, i'm surprised many more didn't leave. Folks pays their pennies, they can leave when they want. Some probably just wanted to get to the pub with that weather and some would've wanted to get home, get an earlier bus or whatever and avoid hanging about. Have a word, the game was well and truly over.

Gregory House M.D.

Sure the OP will stay and applaud the Hibs players off the park if the unthinkable happened.

:keys:

Hearty Harry

Left 5 minutes early with my 8 year old. I have 203 points and wee man 40 points so GIRFUY! Pathetic post!

Dean Winchester

I won't. I'm guaranteed mine. :greggy:

The Real Maroonblood

:sob:

Lochend Brazil

Can I be excused as I had to leave around 75mins as my wife has a night out and that I had to look after my daughter of 4. She is ahead of her age group but leaving her to make dinner and walk the dog is beyond even her abilties.

P.s she does makes a mean protein bar though.

vintage1874

You're right if we'd scored the penalty nobody would have left early as we would have still been in the game at 2-1. At 3-0 it was over we left just before Scott announced the injury time.

We thought we would leave early to recheck and count up our loyalty points in time for Thursday thumbsup.gif

williamgerrard

i left soon as the 3rd went in as i couldnt hack how bad the ref n linesmans where o i ive got 223 points so defintly got a ticket yea muppet

:really: :interesting:

folk might not have left if we were a single goal behind instead of too far behind to come back?

i'll ponder over this mystery during the cup final... which i will be attending.

Hearty Harry

i left soon as the 3rd went in as i couldnt hack how bad the ref n linesmans where o i ive got 223 points so defintly got a ticket yea muppet

We're all going to Hamden na na na na! :-)

Ray Winstone

Thinly veiled 'I don't have enough loyalty points for a ticket' type post IMO.

Farquar Hoffe

Thinly veiled 'I don't have enough loyalty points for a ticket' type post IMO.

108 but thanks for your concern...,,

Hearty Harry

108 but thanks for your concern...,,

Well although I occasionally leave early due to the game effectively being over, I have obviously clocked up quite a few hours more than you over the last couple of years due to having 203 points! I follow Hearts everywhere at home and abroad so don't start preaching to me about when I can leave! Don't hide on here to start moaning about it either! Muppet!

I left early.

I've left early when we were 3-0 up.

OP, comes on here with his 112 posts thinking he's the attendance police ... (Nescafe shake being given the my Mac screen). I have more loyalty points than you do posts!

I left when stoppage time was announced. The game was finished and I wanted to beat the crowds.

If that makes me a bad fan, I'm sorry :sob:

At 2-0 a few around me left I decided to wait till the board for added time was held up.....but they cheats scored again soon as that happened I was funkin out of there.........

All roads lead to Gorgie

It is better to leave early than boo the team off at the end as some so called die hards seem to do. I'd had enough of the supposed banned songs coming from the Roseburn which the ref seemed to be whistling along to. My ST over the last nine years will see me at the final thanks.

These threads crack me up.

Why does the OP even care if some left early???

Get a life.

because they have decided to themselves that being a true, passionate and fully committed fan demands that you have to stay glued to your seat and bellowing words of encouragement until the final whistle. failure to live up to these exacting standards demotes one below the acceptable level of what is expected of a true, passionate and fully committed fan... thus opening up an opportunity for true, passionate and fully committed fans to feel better about themselves as a result. then they can proudly toddle off home to flick through their fully completed 1970's panini sticker albums while listening to the colin chisolm version of the hearts song on 7" vinyl and the 1986 medley on the B side.

I left before we even got the pen as we were playing pish.

ps I have 100+ loyalty points

il leave when i want to leave

and im going to the cup final with my 121 loyalty points :verysmug:

will you stay if hibs are 3v0 up in the final with a couple of mins to go ???

I left early so some roaster could start a Guildford type thread on JKB.

:greggy:

Actually, took my 3 year old to his 1st ever game. Didnae want to lose him in the crowds afterwards.

Tommy Wiseau

OP has left the thread early, it seems - hope he doesn't get to post again :jjyay:

Stuart McNeill

Are you the person sitting behind me screaming at all the Hearts fan. 'I hope you don't a ticket to the final for leaving early!!!?!!!!?!!!' If thats the case it'd only be you and her at the match on the 19th!

I'm not sitting there in the pissing rain watching Hearts not play there best. I pay for my ST and will leave if I am not happy!

Totally agree. I always wait till the final whistle for the same reasons. Mind you, it makes getting out for my 60 minute journey home easier if the aisles are emptier.

I left straight after the third. With no shame whatsoever. My Mum left early to so she didn't have to share a train with these scum bags. I live a short walk away. Zzzzzzz

I leave a few minute early every week. I can beat the crowd jump on the bus and get a couple of quick beers at the guards club before the train home

Get it roond yi 80 points ya plum see yi at hampden. Or maybe not

Maurice Moss

Left just after the 3rd goal to beat the Huns onto the train back through to Glasgow...and I shall be in attendance on May 19th too :thumbsup:

I stayed until full time but I am a real fan :whistling:

It must send a negative message to the players, however don't blame anyone for leaving as we were beat after the penalty miss. Still at least Beattie scored one that mattered far more :thumbsup:

Roberto Rajio

Just turning up to the game hardly makes you a great fan. If you've gone to every game since 1972 but sat there, moaned your balls off, booed our own players, slagged young players when they've made a mistake, joined in on half a song when we're beating hibs and left early Im sorry but, in my eyes, youre a shite fan.

I've had a season ticket since 1982 and left with 2 minutes to go so I could get served at the bar right away.

What have you got to say about that ###### ?

Roberto Rajio

I've had a season ticket since 1982 and left with 2 minutes to go so I could get served at the bar right away.

What have you got to say about that ###### ?

Are you replying to me? needlessly aggressive, hardly the same as what I described. My point was that going to every game but doing what I described doesnt make you a greater fan than someone who cant go as often for valid reasons, but does everything they can to lift the team.

I left early as I was choking on a beer and wanted to beat all those Rangers fans back to Stratfords... :thumbsup:

Archived