Usual oldfirm pash

jambonian

Sick o them comin through here and dictating play. Why is it everytime we play Rangers, Whittaker, McCulloch amongst others get away with not being sent off? Every gme we play against Rangers McCulloch gets away with murder, as for Whittaker, dear oh dear! Aluko should've been off aswell. I thought they didn't have any money left to stuff into wee brown paper bags anymore? Pisstov.com!

Jambof3tornado

Poor performance by lots of hearts players. Beattie,elliott,rudi all no shows and let's not talk about driver. And jamie mac was at fault as well.

They dictated play because we let them!

Johanes de Silentio

They dictated play because they're better than us - deal with it.

Johanes de Silentio

Sick o them comin through here and dictating play. Why is it everytime we play Rangers, Whittaker, McCulloch amongst others get away with not being sent off? Every gme we play against Rangers McCulloch gets away with murder, as for Whittaker, dear oh dear! Aluko should've been off aswell. I thought they didn't have any money left to stuff into wee brown paper bags anymore? Pisstov.com!

Have to agree about Whittaker and McCulloch - dirty *******s.

Poor performance by lots of hearts players. Beattie,elliott,rudi all no shows and let's not talk about driver. And jamie mac was at fault as well.

Correct. To blame Rangers for today is laughable. Celtic tried to dictate in much the same way last week. Difference was that day we didn't let them. It's about desire - we had it last week and we didn't today. Simples.

Not great today, but I think we've played worse against Rangers and got a result. A sloppy 15 min spell in the first half cost us big time, and we were destined never to score. Some weak displays today, but I was impressed with McGowan, Barr and Black. Most players showed both good and bad sides to their game (especially MacDonald - made a great save in the first half, but made a total arse of their 3rd goal), and we couldn't find rhythm mostly because Rangers were a bunch of animals. As stated before, maybe a bit of a hangover game after the cup heroics - we can't afford to forget about the matter at hand.

ToadKiller Dog

First half we did not turn up they killed us off , usual shit from the ref and his aids they got most of the 50/50s and should have seen a red at least once . I sort of expected us to be flat today .

There support showed why most will be happy to see them dead shower of bigoted ejits

only plus point from today was temps comin back!! he looked useful when he came on the rest were pish poor the day against a very very average rangers side

Notorious BIG

Rangers took their chances against us, we didnt, It just didnt fall for us, How many times did Rudi have a shot on that left foot, 9 times out of 10 he bins them and the penalty chance

Final third we were shocking but a win for us today was coming out injury free

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

How many penalties have we had against the OF this season? Must be about four, five? Two in the last minute against Celtic away from home as well.

GFA GTF. CONSPIRACY. rolleyes.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How many penalties have we had against the OF this season? Must be about four, five? Two in the last minute against Celtic away from home as well.

GFA GTF. CONSPIRACY. rolleyes.gif

:laugh:

Do people even think before typing this mindless guff.

Wish Rudi would take our pens. I'd be confident he'd bury them with that rocket left foot :thumbsup:

Already taken one this season at Ayr - it was saved.

I would put him ahead of Beats though.

Archived