To all Jambos watching the Final on TV outside Scotland

jambovambo

Clutching at straws here but I'm going to be in Freakin Burnley...Help !

Is that near Chipping Camden ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this but i have to say

GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL

I am actually going to take the time to watch the game & i will be a JAMBO for the day (if you accept me into the club!).

COYFH!!

Bar in Winterberg, Germany, confirms it will show the game.

"Come in, Austria; come in, Austria" ... bar in Linz confirms it's showing the game.

facebook.com/chelseapub

Selkirk_Jambo

I am going to pop in the the bar listed for Berlin in the next day or two and enquire if they are showing the game.

Will report back.

I am going to pop in the the bar listed for Berlin in the next day or two and enquire if they are showing the game.

Will report back.

As you do ... :thumbsup:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

If anyone finds themselves in Jersey and are looking for a boozer to watch it most bars in town would be showing the championship game but Champions Bar (Wharf Street, St Helier, JE2 3NR) has the capacity to show several screens and they usually put games on at different ends of the bar so you can have full sound on.

Out of town option is the St Johns Village Inn (La Rue De La Mare Bellam, St John, JE3 4BJ) which is run by a currant bun and prioritises Scottish games on the screen behind the bar.

Jambovambo hope that enough info to add to the map :thumbsup:

If anyone finds themselves in Jersey and are looking for a boozer to watch it most bars in town would be showing the championship game but Champions Bar (Wharf Street, St Helier, JE2 3NR) has the capacity to show several screens and they usually put games on at different ends of the bar so you can have full sound on.

Out of town option is the St Johns Village Inn (La Rue De La Mare Bellam, St John, JE3 4BJ) which is run by a currant bun and prioritises Scottish games on the screen behind the bar.

OK I'll have a go with that ... cheers.

JV

Up there now - had a wee bit bother with one, turned out the Post Code was wrong ... sorted though.

LeylandJambo

Clutching at straws here but I'm going to be in Freakin Burnley...Help !

I'm 30 minutes away from Burnley

I'm 30 minutes away from Burnley

LJ - can you check up if the Gables will be showing it ??

That's Stapleton's in Leuven, Belgium (Stevieboobs' recommendation) asking how many Jambos might turn up - tough question !

He confirms they're putting it on.

LeylandJambo

LJ - can you check up if the Gables will be showing it ??

Certainly can failing that I'm 10 minutes walk from there

Will be at Haggerston Castle and they don't have a sports bar any more, its now a sort of restaurant with big TV's set up and although they show football the atmosphere isnt the same. I would think they would show the Championship play off rather than our Final. I recall a few years ago we had to wait until an Arsenal game finished before we were able to watch 2nd half of Falkirk v Hearts.

Anyone know any pubs in Berwick area that might show our game?

Snap. I'm at Haggerson Castle for the final too.

They will defo be showing the game in the Barrell and Mash. I've already called them and asked. Me and the laddie will be watching it in there.

I cannot believe I booked time away with the family without thinking about the cup final day. That won't happen again.

Hi there,

We show all Hearts games that are televised, the york hearts supporters group use our pub as a base so we always have a good crowd for the games.

Regards Dan

Message from :

The White Horse (Gav Aitchison) Bootham York YO30 7BL

YAASSSSS !

Map updated.

The Grapes in Bath have confirmed they will show the game. I spoke to the manager yesterday and he is happy to have it on. thumbsup.gif JV you have a pm.

St George's Bar

Amwaj Hotel | Nabq, EG15 3CH, Egypt

Looks like this bar in Sharm , Egypt will be showing it....I had a reply from the owner saying it will be on.

If Thomsons can't amend my holiday for less than the Kings ransom they are asking for currently then I will be in here on cup final day....

I'll be in Sharm on honeymoon for the final (gutted to be honest!!) so hopefully I'll bump into a few fellow Jambos in the St George's Bar!!

JamboInSouthsea

Lawrence Arms, Lawrence Rd, Southsea, Portsmouth have confirmed they will be showing the game...should already be on the map Jambovambo.

It may, unfortunately, be without sound as the Championship games are on but it will depend on how many people want to watch what that are there.

They do a decent fry up as well before the game plus free grub on the bar usually plus half time raffles and various other stuff...decent pool table (50p) as well for before or after the game.

I shall be getting drunk there on the day :thumbsup:

jambovambo

Lawrence Arms, Lawrence Rd, Southsea, Portsmouth have confirmed they will be showing the game...should already be on the map Jambovambo.

It may, unfortunately, be without sound as the Championship games are on but it will depend on how many people want to watch what that are there.

They do a decent fry up as well before the game plus free grub on the bar usually plus half time raffles and various other stuff...decent pool table (50p) as well for before or after the game.

I shall be getting drunk there on the day :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Done

Excellent

Does anyone know of a bar in Liverpool/Manchester area that will show the game? Will be in the Lake District on the day and travelling south east to Norfolk but happy to divert almost anywhere for confirmed viewing. Preston/Carlisle also within range.

Glasgow Jambo

I've stupidly booked my stag in Manchester for cup final day. Its also the Championship final day as well. Anyone know the best bars that WILL show the game

Any confirmed venues for manchester. I am also on stag duties there!!

allystrachan

The tilted kilt on international drive, orlando has emailed my mrs to say they will be showing it. The bar maids are worth a look too!

At bowness in the lake district, had planned to watch it in a boozer until the fore mentioned Champship final is on, funny feeling that I'll be the only jambo, so nae chance............

Hi mikeyyt11, you wont be the only Jambo, I'm at Langdale all week, leaving on the 19th. Have you found anywhere up there that will definitely show the game?

Hi mikeyyt11, you wont be the only Jambo, I'm at Langdale all week, leaving on the 19th. Have you found anywhere up there that will definitely show the game?

have found plenty of boozers in bowness, only problem is if they will show it over the championship final. Or at least put it on in a telly in the corner!

Can i watch or listen to the Final in flight?.due to fly to Turkey 14.30 day of the Final,still trying to find alternative flight :ahhhhhhh:

jambovambo

My big advice to anyone planning to watch the Final in a bar, because it was listed in JKB BarAdvisor, is check with the bar the day before to avoid disappointment (the disappointment of not being able to view Hearts win the Cup on TV, obviously).

Aussie Jim

Is there anyone in Brisbane watching the game in the pub. My hibbie mate informed me that he has 6 hibbies joining us (this has happened before, I think he must rent a crowd).

I have planned to watch the game at the queen st mall pig n whistle and I know of 2 other hearts fans that should be there. We also know a guy who works in the pub which should ensure the game is shown on the large screen. I am willing to change venues if there will be a larger contingent of hearts fans elsewhere.

In Ireland, will be watching the game in the Gallows Bar, Bandon Rd, Cork City, County Cork never met another jambo in the 6 years i've lived here but you just never know, the local lads are sound and are more interested in the EPL and couldnt give a monkeys about Scottish football

jambovambo

In Ireland, will be watching the game in the Gallows Bar, Bandon Rd, Cork City, County Cork never met another jambo in the 6 years i've lived here but you just never know, the local lads are sound and are more interested in the EPL and couldnt give a monkeys about Scottish football

I'll put it on the map the morn ...

I'll put it on the map the morn ...

muchos gracias to be sure to be sure :-)

TyphoonJambo

Hope to finish work in time to watch it in the Sgts Mess Mount Pleasant the Falkland Islands.Just need the weather to be its usual shit self so we dont have to fly, fingers crossed. Any chance of a pin for the Falklands?

Van Wilder

The Three Crowns in Nabq in Sharm el Sheikh will have the game on.

In Menorca in Cala n' Bosch there is a bar called Chaplins and El Quiojte showing the game!

See you there!!

Does anyone know of a bar in Liverpool/Manchester area that will show the game? Will be in the Lake District on the day and travelling south east to Norfolk but happy to divert almost anywhere for confirmed viewing. Preston/Carlisle also within range.

Don't know if you got an answer that suits or whether my suggestion helps but try this :BRIDGE INN, Lower Bar, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7JB.

25 mins south from J15 M6 on A518. Game guaranteed on as my daughter is doing the bar with the landlady whose family hails from Trannet. I will be at the game but boozer will be decked out in Hearts stuff - two flags awaiting. Have watched many games there in the last few years.

Archived