Anti Violence 70s - 80s

kennygarland1

Disgrace or not  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Disgrace or not

• yes
    • no

kennygarland1

I'm sure the VAST majority of HMFC supporters would like to join me in condemning the violence thread that some so called supporters of our club seem to be taking great pleasure and gratification from.

Some of the comments beggar belief.They did'nt follow the club for the football it was the violence,some just stayed in pubs and got tanked up even more without even seeing the game,and for some to say it was a way of life is just ridiculous.Many genuine supporters were forced to stay away because it was not safe.

I will not post on their disgusting thread again i hope they do not stain this thread with their bile.They were a disgrace to our famous club then and they are a disgrace now,yes or no?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kennygarland1
Hobo.

I rather hoped to attract the decent supporters on this thread,i am more of a Hearts man than you or your kind could ever dream of becoming. If you are not a Hobo then you should be

Ibrahim Tall
I rather hoped to attract the decent supporters on this thread,i am more of a Hearts man than you or your kind could ever dream of becoming. If you are not a Hobo then you should be

What exactly is my "kind"? :)

kennygarland1
I voted no as I can't stand that fecking avatar of yours.

Very constructive,but i really cannot help it if i cant dance:sad:

The thread you dislike so much has over 5500 views,so some folk must find it okay:rolleyes:

This thread,and of course the replies...thats another thing:)

portobellojambo1
I'm sure the VAST majority of HMFC supporters would like to join me in condemning the violence thread that some so called supporters of our club seem to be taking great pleasure and gratification from.

Some of the comments beggar belief.They did'nt follow the club for the football it was the violence,some just stayed in pubs and got tanked up even more without even seeing the game,and for some to say it was a way of life is just ridiculous.Many genuine supporters were forced to stay away because it was not safe.

I will not post on their disgusting thread again i hope they do not stain this thread with their bile.They were a disgrace to our famous club then and they are a disgrace now,yes or no?

I am away to have my tea, and if I cannae get the microwave to light I am going to knock the crap out of it.

I chose not to vote, voting is for poofs.

Chip Douglas

I hope the CSF sniff you out and give you a right paggering.

:mj_zivili:

Looking at the results so far,yer polls not in yer favour yeller boy.

Couldnae gie a toss. What has a group of people standing in a pub four decades ago have to do with me?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

This is the sort of poll that makes me want to jump on some ******* *****'s head and then stomp on his ******* knees till they turn to mush. They, take an electric saw and just hack through all the ******* *****'s limbs.

Then settle back and watch some snuff on the box.

ToadKiller Dog

A bit of a drama queen then?.

The threads just old men reminiscing about the past nothing wrong with that,we all do that would it be a better thread if they all lied and just posted

"me i didn,t see anything guv"?

If they were all plotting to smash up the place on saturday you may have had a point.

heartgarfunkel
This is the sort of poll that makes me want to jump on some ******* *****'s head and then stomp on his ******* knees till they turn to mush. They, take an electric saw and just hack through all the ******* *****'s limbs.

Then settle back and watch some snuff on the box.

I know how you feel mate. ;) I might watch the film 'Gladiator' and I if enjoy the critically acclaimed combat scenes, I'll be someone who wishes people were killed in an arena in front of a Roman Emperor these days.

Glamorgan Jambo

Hm lets examine the evidence

Goes by the name of the goalie from the 0-7 game

Has an avatar of (the late great) Chris Farley doing a Chippendales routine from SNL early 90s

Makes a lot of comments in the 'other' thread about the CSF not being up to much in the 80s

The letters H O B O are forming in front of my eyes

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I know how you feel mate. ;) I might watch the film 'Gladiator' and I if enjoy the critically acclaimed combat scenes, I'll be someone who wishes people were killed in an arena in front of a Roman Emperor these days.

Yeah, a good war film would do me good.

As General George Patton said about the subject:

(War) I love it. My God, I do love it so.

I am away to have my tea, and if I cannae get the microwave to light I am going to knock the crap out of it.

You eat microwave meals?

:boak:

kennygarland1
Hm lets examine the evidence

Goes by the name of the goalie from the 0-7 game

Has an avatar of (the late great) Chris Farley doing a Chippendales routine from SNL early 90s

Makes a lot of comments in the 'other' thread about the CSF not being up to much in the 80s

The letters H O B O are forming in front of my eyes

I have that name for GOOD reason,i take it yours is beacause of where you are,i rest my case.One thing i will say though is i am a season ticket holder of many years,hobo i am NOT,but something i should've expected from the intellectally challenged.

I have that name for GOOD reason,i take it yours is beacause of where you are,i rest my case.

What case is that you are resting?

from the intellectally challenged.

ooh, the irany

Love and peace big fella, love and peace.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=174589#post174589

Glamorgan Jambo
I have that name for GOOD reason,i take it yours is beacause of where you are,i rest my case.One thing i will say though is i am a season ticket holder of many years,hobo i am NOT,but something i should've expected from the intellectally challenged.

I'll avoid the cheap shots about spelling and grammar.

Do enlighten us about

- the good reason for the name (and the avatar)

- where your season ticket is for

- what you would call a supporter of the rotten mob from Lochend

kennygarland1
What case is that you are resting?

ooh, the irany

LOL,what does Iran have to do with it? Oh the irony;).I rest my case,again;)

Ok I will do the cheap shots, look at post 31. :oopsoops:

The Baldmans Comb

Loosen up man, it happenned, it was probably widely exaggerated but it was the structure of the society in the 1970's and condemming it 30 years later makes you look a bit of a pipesmoker.;)

You did make a valid point though as to which part of thin air these so called 'hardmen' vanished when the casuals arrived on the scene a few years later but football violence and the 1970's was prevalent throughout England and Scotland and Hearts were no exception and the hardman generation of the 1970's were then replaced by their identical 1980's neds who just happenned to look a bit smarter.

Who menshuned iranistanis?

...intellectally challenged.

If you're going to use a phrase like "intellectually challenged", you should probably take the time to make sure that you've spelt it correctly.

Just a thought, mind.

kennygarland1
If you're going to use a phrase like "intellectually challenged", you should probably take the time to make sure that you've spelt it correctly.

Just a thought, mind.

LOL. You are quite correct sir,i stand(or should i say sit) corrected:oopsoops:

kennygarland1
Loosen up man, it happenned, it was probably widely exaggerated but it was the structure of the society in the 1970's and condeming it 30 years later makes you look a bit of a pipesmoker.;)

How the hell do you know i smoke a pipe:confused:

craig murray

KennyGarland ------------------ Pure Hobo!

Throughout this week you have become nothing but annoying to the VAST MAJORITY of

kickback readers & users,your post has become a joke,throughout the 70's & 80's

following H.M.F.C was to me along with thousands more was the dogs bollocks! - the memories we'll cherish forever,times may change rent boy but the Gorgie legions remain.

Hit him on the head with a baseball oh yeah,oh yeah.

Just a thought, mind.

On those lines, I had another thought about the OP. It was something to do with "****" and "pompous." If I was half as intelligent as him, "self righteous" might have crept in there as well.

Franky Frankopolous

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

What a total trumpet you are. "I am more a Hearts man that you or your kind could ever dream of becoming". Classic quote from someone who was never there and has never been anywhere. Hearts season ticket holder "my arse"!!

I'm sure you are wrong.

I'm sure you have misread a lot of posts - some of us were caught up in it because that was the way it was.

I'm sure you are the most sanctimonious poster ever on JKB.

**** happened, all clubs were at it. Hearts fans weren't just at for the violence, just happens Hearts fans were very good at it;)

kennygarland1
KennyGarland ------------------ Pure Hobo!

Throughout this week you have become nothing but annoying to the VAST MAJORITY of

kickback readers & users,your post has become a joke,throughout the 70's & 80's

following H.M.F.C was to me along with thousands more was the dogs bollocks! - the memories we'll cherish forever,times may change rent boy but the Gorgie legions remain.

Hit him on the head with a baseball oh yeah,oh yeah.

And you sir are just a thug,i have heard all sorts of excuses from the football on offer was crap what else was there to do,to it was what happened at that time.Well i can tell you now i was there at the time,i did'nt do it,and nor did the vast majority of decent supporters.

You are all good at telling your little stories,i shall tell you a story of mine shall i.Through at Dumbarton, going into a newsagent we came across 3 so called supporters throwing all sorts of cans,confectionery all about the place,behind the counter was an OLD lady and her middle aged daughter,holding onto each other petrified,me and my son dared speak out at the loutish behaviour and got set upon by these animals,luckily we had friends outside who helped us,but we had scarves on,they knew we were jambos,wtf kind of behaviour was that?

kennygarland1
**** happened, all clubs were at it. Hearts fans weren't just at for the violence, just happens Hearts fans were very good at it;)

Then try reading some of the posts on the other thread,if they werent at it for the violence why were they there?

I might add i am extremely saddened and majorly upset that it just seems to be the posters on the other thread who have opted to express an opinion.I KNOW that the VAST majority of HMFC supporters do NOT condone the antics of that era,it is just a shame the bully boy tactics of some posters have stopped them from expressing an opinion.

It is as someone on here told me,if you post anything that is not liked by a certain element you are branded a Hibs fan.:sad:

kennygarland1
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

What a total trumpet you are. "I am more a Hearts man that you or your kind could ever dream of becoming". Classic quote from someone who was never there and has never been anywhere. Hearts season ticket holder "my arse"!!

You dont appear to have much style to me.

I will wager i have been to more Hearts games than you have Frankie the Greek,or is it Geek?

You dont appear to have much style to me.

I will wager i have been to more Hearts games than you have Frankie the Greek,or is it Geek?

I'd happily wager money that you havent!!!

Now do everyone a favour and jog on because you my friend are god damn irritating.

What happened back in the 70's & 80's was also part of changing cultures in society and political unrest. No one says its right but when looking back at the stories most of it was hilarious and funny.

Archived