Anti Violence 70s - 80s

kennygarland1

Disgrace or not  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Disgrace or not

• yes
    • no

I'd happily wager money that you havent!!!

Now do everyone a favour and jog on because you my friend are god damn irritating.

What happened back in the 70's & 80's was also part of changing cultures in society and political unrest. No one says its right but when looking back at the stories most of it was hilarious and funny.

spot on, the simple fact is that wether you like it or not it is part of our clubs past, some may not like it, some may revel in the memories, but this is a discusion board, not a sunday school social.

If you dont like the content of a thread, just make your point and move on, you dont have to create a new thread simply to say your the bestest, kindest, warmest, fuzziest little jambo ever to have walked ........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
piltonjambo

...............___@@@__

......_____//____?____\______

---o-------- FUD ALERT ----@)

------`--(@)=====+====(@)-

I'm sure the VAST majority of HMFC supporters would like to join me in condemning the violence thread that some so called supporters of our club seem to be taking great pleasure and gratification from.

Nobody should attempt to airbrush history. :evilno:

We were what we were; the most feared fans in Scotland. ;)

I'm sure the VAST majority of HMFC supporters would like to join me in condemning the violence thread that some so called supporters of our club seem to be taking great pleasure and gratification from.

Some of the comments beggar belief.They did'nt follow the club for the football it was the violence,some just stayed in pubs and got tanked up even more without even seeing the game,and for some to say it was a way of life is just ridiculous.Many genuine supporters were forced to stay away because it was not safe.

I will not post on their disgusting thread again i hope they do not stain this thread with their bile.They were a disgrace to our famous club then and they are a disgrace now,yes or no?

I think it wiuld be a discgrace if it was talking about violence today. But we're talking about 20-30 years ago when football was totally different (I believe, being to young to have been to a game in the 70's or 80's).

It happened and theres nothing else we can do about it now. Violence at football was as common as the OF getting the referee decisions today.

Dr. Bapswent
I hope the CSF sniff you out and give you a right paggering.

:mj_zivili:

As much as I dont really are much either way on this subject.

This sort of statement really is a totally ridiculous thing to say.

And you sir are just a thug,i have heard all sorts of excuses from the football on offer was crap what else was there to do,to it was what happened at that time.Well i can tell you now i was there at the time,i did'nt do it,and nor did the vast majority of decent supporters.

You are all good at telling your little stories,i shall tell you a story of mine shall i.Through at Dumbarton, going into a newsagent we came across 3 so called supporters throwing all sorts of cans,confectionery all about the place,behind the counter was an OLD lady and her middle aged daughter,holding onto each other petrified,me and my son dared speak out at the loutish behaviour and got set upon by these animals,luckily we had friends outside who helped us,but we had scarves on,they knew we were jambos,wtf kind of behaviour was that?

You need to get a grip.You are just making yourself a target for ridicule.It happened,we've had a laugh about it, GET OVER IT.

I rather hoped to attract the decent supporters on this thread,i am more of a Hearts man than you or your kind could ever dream of becoming. If you are not a Hobo then you should be

And I am more of a Hearts fan than you....????

Off the high horse mate.

During the period concerned, trouble at football wasn't the sole property of Hearts, it was a trend that swept Britain.

You can argue as to the rights and wrongs but it was during that period part and parcel of going to games especially away from home.

Due to the large following Hearts took away during this time, there were always gangs of locals looking to take on the "big boys" so although Hearts were involved in many inciidents, you can't say that we were responsible for causing/starting them.

I for one followed Hearts through that period and have to admit to being no saint. I look back now with fond memories of things that were a laugh at the time.

Thankfully, football has moved on with proper seating, segregation and policing (glasgow accepted). Trouble now I would argue has a far more sinister element to it with pre-arranged "offs" etc.

Thingds like that didn't happen back then.

If you're going to have a dig at anyone on this board, you should equaly have a dig at thousands of fans up and down the country. It takes 2 to tango as they say.

Nobody should attempt to airbrush history. :evilno:

We were what we were; the most feared fans in Scotland. ;)

So your fearsome nature contributed to low attendances, which reduced revenue and was a major catalyst for the substandard product on the park.

Football fan...sure you were. :rofl:

So your fearsome nature contributed to low attendances, which reduced revenue and was a major catalyst for the substandard product on the park.

Football fan...sure you were. :rofl:

Low attendances....Biggest crowds the 1st division have ever seen and most likely to see.

The sub-standard product was down to mismanagement of the club at that time by the likes of bookies and publicans.

So who is to blame today for the sub standard product:rolleyes:?

Nelly Terraces

I am totally against violence by people in their 70's and 80's. They should know better.:biggrin:

I am totally against violence by people in their 70's and 80's. They should know better.

Bingo Violence is at its peak right now,need the troops sent in I think!

My Mum is the top wifey in the Carlton Daft Team:cool:

Nelly Terraces

Worst thread on this forum EVER by a mile. Talking about a few rucks 30 years ago. Why did you stop at that era anyway? If you had any knowledge or done even the most basic background work you?d know that ?trouble? at Hearts games goes way back to the 1950?s ? if you don?t believe me, go to the central library and have a look at old copies of the local papers, reports on trains etc being smashed up coming back from away games in that era.

There must be some very naughty OAP?s out there when you think about it.

Looks like your hand wringing backfired though KG1 and you don't even know your own supporters cos as I write 73% have voted NO. You complete and utter mug. Feel embarrassed for you.

May I be as bold to suggest that the OP change their name to "Grade A Plum"

Albeit they are a much better Jambo than I!

Worst thread on this forum EVER by a mile. Talking about a few rucks 30 years ago. Why did you stop at that era anyway? If you had any knowledge or done even the most basic background work you?d know that ?trouble? at Hearts games goes way back to the 1950?s ? if you don?t believe me, go to the central library and have a look at old copies of the local papers, reports on trains etc being smashed up coming back from away games in that era.

There must be some very naughty OAP?s out there when you think about it.

Looks like your hand wringing backfired though KG1 and you don't even know your own supporters cos as I write 73% have voted NO. You complete and utter mug. Feel embarrassed for you.

I think KG1 will dissolve shortly and a new poster will arrive on the scene:rolleyes:

cyanide_cid

This thread is absolutely astounding...a collection of wannabe pavement dancers, and old men who should know better reminiscing about things through rose tinted glasses that they believe were great times.

Anyone that connects violence to football is in my humble opinion...a complete and utter bawbag. And anyone on here who attempts to justify these intellectually challenged morons is also...in my humble opinion...a bawbag.

It's also hilarious that when anyone not in the wee 'Jambos Kickback' inner sanctum says anything that goes against their own beliefs/views they are instantly branded a 'Hobo'...dear oh dear...its paaaaaAAAAAAAAAAthetic.

People are allowed to have their opinions...yes even these fools on here that are attempting to justify fighting at football games by saying it was 'part of growing up'. Whooooptiedoooo...Can these gormless plonkers not comprehend that by glamourising what they did in the past it's attracting youngsters to the same kind of lifestyle??? I bet they would also be the first to condemn football hooligans of any other club...sheer hypocrites...

Oh and then we have the claims that anyone who doesn't find these stories or opinions about fighting cool must be some form of wimp/liberal/big jessie. Damnit...I guess because I dont run around in groups of hardmen...wanting to throw things at other groups of hardmen, and then maybe chase them, before turning around and letting them chase me...and occasionally having the luck to get one on their own whom all 10 of us can set upon makes me a coward...methinks not.

I couldn't give a flying feck what any of you ''gorgie-aggro'' non-entities think of what I have written...it's my opinion...and you can like it or lump it. This is a forum where anyone and everyone can express their points of view...

To summarise...pavement dancers = **** that have no place in or anywhere near football...now, or at anytime in the past.

I think KG1 will dissolve shortly and a new poster will arrive on the scene:rolleyes:

Hmmmm, I think you could be correct.

Can we just ignore this thread now and get back to reminiscing about the good old violent times during the 70's & 80's. ;)

Keep the stories coming old men, they're making me feel gutted i was just that wee bit too young.

Chad Sexington
This thread is absolutely astounding...a collection of wannabe pavement dancers, and old men who should know better reminiscing about things through rose tinted glasses that they believe were great times.

Anyone that connects violence to football is in my humble opinion...a complete and utter bawbag. And anyone on here who attempts to justify these intellectually challenged morons is also...in my humble opinion...a bawbag.

It's also hilarious that when anyone not in the wee 'Jambos Kickback' inner sanctum says anything that goes against their own beliefs/views they are instantly branded a 'Hobo'...dear oh dear...its paaaaaAAAAAAAAAAthetic.

People are allowed to have their opinions...yes even these fools on here that are attempting to justify fighting at football games by saying it was 'part of growing up'. Whooooptiedoooo...Can these gormless plonkers not comprehend that by glamourising what they did in the past it's attracting youngsters to the same kind of lifestyle??? I bet they would also be the first to condemn football hooligans of any other club...sheer hypocrites...

Oh and then we have the claims that anyone who doesn't find these stories or opinions about fighting cool must be some form of wimp/liberal/big jessie. Damnit...I guess because I dont run around in groups of hardmen...wanting to throw things at other groups of hardmen, and then maybe chase them, before turning around and letting them chase me...and occasionally having the luck to get one on their own whom all 10 of us can set upon makes me a coward...methinks not.

I couldn't give a flying feck what any of you ''gorgie-aggro'' non-entities think of what I have written...it's my opinion...and you can like it or lump it. This is a forum where anyone and everyone can express their points of view...

To summarise...pavement dancers = **** that have no place in or anywhere near football...now, or at anytime in the past.

For someone who supposedly hates violence you appear to have anger issues.

"bawbags", "gormless plonkers", "morons"!!!

Were you bullied at school by any chance?

cyanide_cid
For someone who supposedly hates violence you appear to have anger issues.

"bawbags", "gormless plonkers", "morons"!!!

Were you bullied at school by any chance?

And there we have it...straight away...the first reply I get insinuates that I am some form wimp for my viewpoint...

How predictable...

Chad Sexington
And there we have it...straight away...the first reply I get insinuates that I am some form wimp for my viewpoint...

How predictable...

Glad to have been of service Wimpy.

:thumb:

Say What Again

How predictable...

Ha ha :), it took a whole 3 minutes too

cyanide_cid
Ha ha :), it took a whole 3 minutes too

Yup...I never would have guessed that would happen...im shocked!!!

Come on, where are all of you other modern day gladiators???!?!? Surely some of you wanna brand me a Hobo or tell me to lighten up???

tick tock...

They must all be polishing their knuckledusters!

Chad Sexington
Yup...I never would have guessed that would happen...im shocked!!!

Come on, where are all of you other modern day gladiators???!?!? Surely some of you wanna brand me a Hobo or tell me to lighten up???

tick tock...

They must all be polishing their knuckledusters!

attention_whore.jpg

cyanide_cid

Chad let me guess...your either:

1. Attempting to associate yourself with who you perceive are the 'regular' posters on here...and feel that by defending their nonsensical views you will in some way be welcomed into their wee group.

2. Think by putting on an internet persona which links you to pavement dancers, it will in some way make you appear 'cool' ...does it feel good to become someone else when your online hmmmm?

3. A combination of both of the above...

4. You really are a pavement dancer, in which case I doth my cap to you...congratulations on your successful hobby of fighting at the weekends for a laugh...I applaud you sir, you are indeed someone I should look upon as a leader of men.

Oooooooooo listen to her:)

Those were the days my friend,O' yes those were the days;)

cyanide_cid
attention_whore.jpg

Ahhhhh the last bastion of someone who cannot express their own mind through words...whack up a picture!!!

Get a grip...

Once again, when someone expresses a point of view which goes against what is popular amongst a certain element of Jambos Kickback, they are attacked for having the sheer bravado for speaking their mind.

1. Attempting to associate yourself with who you perceive are the 'regular' posters on here...and feel that by defending their nonsensical views you will in some way be welcomed into their wee group.

2. Think by putting on an internet persona which links you to pavement dancers, it will in some way make you appear 'cool' ...does it feel good to become someone else when your online hmmmm?

4. You really are a pavement dancer, in which case I doth my cap to you...congratulations on your successful hobby of fighting at the weekends for a laugh...I applaud you sir, you are indeed someone I should look upon as a leader of men.

I see,the old reverse syky ploy.....NEXT:confused: Canny spell sycolojy

cyanide_cid

I'd like to thank you Chad, for being the epitomy of what I have tried to describe...you have performed your duty brilliantly.

Chad Sexington

LOL.

I love your in-depth assessment of me based on 3 posts.

Do you have an actual degree in cod- psychology?

You missed out option..

5. Irritated by shrieking little drama Queens who come on to websites to shout at all the nasty rough boys from the safety of their bedrooms.

Hope this helps. ;)

cyanide_cid
I see,the old reverse syky ploy.....NEXT:confused: Canny spell sycolojy

Not quite following that Eggo...reverse 'psychology'...nope, can't see any in my post...I see a lot of sarcasm yes...but reverse psychology...nope.

cyanide_cid
LOL.

You missed out option..

5. Irritated by shrieking little drama Queens who come on to websites to shout at all the nasty rough boys from the safety of their bedrooms.

Hope this helps. ;)

Yes, it does help Chad...because I could also say.

6. Nasty rough boys, who are only nasty rough boys online...and who would never say boo to a goose in 'real' life...and who like to create a different persona for themselves online to who they actually are...and say things that they never actually would.

And once again, you presume that because I do not agree with these 'nasty rough boys' that I am in some way weak...yawn...

Chad...are you a hardman? can you fight mate? well done...your cool...what a loser!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

You missed out option..

Hope this helps. ;)

Excellent retort for this ****,lets hope he and KG1 get together...what a games of chess that would be:) Gripping stuff!

Chad Sexington
Yes, it does help Chad...because I could also say.

6. Nasty rough boys, who are only nasty rough boys online...and who would never say boo to a goose in 'real' life...and who like to create a different persona for themselves online to who they actually are...and say things that they never actually would.

And once again, you presume that because I do not agree with these 'nasty rough boys' that I am in some way weak...yawn...

Chad...are you a hardman? can you fight mate? well done...your cool...what a loser!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA.

You're too weird to hit.

:confused:

cyanide_cid

Not responded to my post huh Egoo...is that because what you said made no sense whatsoever?

When you gonna call me a Hobo??? surely that time has come now?!?!?!

He is far to young to have been involved in those shennaningans. I used to change his nappy when he was a nipper. His wife changes it now. ;)

cyanide_cid
He is far to young to have been involved in those shennaningans. I used to change his nappy when he was a nipper. His wife changes it now. ;)

You sure its a nappy?? I'd have presumed it would have been a pair of day-glo pink incontinence pants...

Not responded to my post huh Egoo...is that because what you said made no sense whatsoever?

Really dear and to think I was going to leave you alone because I felt sorry for you:)

If you dont like what you here about the way things were,go and read something else..its part of our history and culture,like it or not!

tata:)

Chad Sexington
You sure its a nappy?? I'd have presumed it would have been a pair of day-glo pink incontinence pants...

Oh dear.

Comedy champagne.

:rolleyes:

cyanide_cid
Really dear and to think I was going to leave you alone because I felt sorry for you:)

If you dont like what you here about the way things were,go and read something else..its part of our history and culture,like it or not!

tata:)

You were going to 'leave me alone' ooooOOOOOOoooooo feck I nearly fell off my seat from shaky like a wee leaf with fear there...man, I have never been so intimidated in my entire life...I think i will shut up now for my own safety, I do NOT want to aggrevate Eggo!!!

Oh and Eggo...it's 'hear'

And erm...pavement dancing is not culture...

You brainless fool...away and kiss the erse of some other wannabe pavement dancer, you sad excuse for a man.

You must be a wind-up merchant as for an anti-violence man you come across as being very aggressive and abusive. :confused:

cyanide_cid
You must be a wind-up merchant as for an anti-violence man you come across as being very aggressive and abusive. :confused:

C'est la vie...

Because I am using aggressive words this does not then lead to me actually being aggressive...in anycase, I would say the words in question were actually descriptive...they are fit for purpose when being used to portray some of the individuals in question.

I think Chad Sexington is probably about 5'1", 8 stone with thick glasses. He still lives with his Mum because she helps him go to the shops without the bad boys picking on him.

Am I right?:o

cyanide_cid
I think Chad Sexington is probably about 5'1", 8 stone with thick glasses. He still lives with his Mum because she helps him go to the shops without the bad boys picking on him.

Nah...I'd say Chad was a middle of the road kinda character...idolises the pavement dancers, because he secretly wishes he could be like them...wishes he was a 'man' like them, and able to be one of the lads. But alas, he will always be average...the kind of bloke who watches ID or The Football Factory and lives out his dreams to be like them in his mind, or on an internet forum...

Chad...you need to have a re-evaluation of your principles...

Chad Sexington

Arf.

I've been outed.

:eek:

Chad Sexington
Nah...I'd say Chad was a middle of the road kinda character...idolises the pavement dancers, because he secretly wishes he could be like them...wishes he was a 'man' like them, and able to be one of the lads. But alas, he will always be average...the kind of bloke who watches ID or The Football Factory and lives out his dreams to be like them in his mind, or on an internet forum...

Dearie me.

You don't half talk some pish.

You're probably about as wide of the mark as you could get.

But don't let that get in the way of your brilliantly incisive profile.

Watch a lot of Cracker do you?

How old are you by the way? I only ask because I'm starting to suspect you may only be about 15 and I don't want folk to think I might be grooming you.

cyanide_cid

Well Chad...if I am as wide off the mark as I can get, then that must mean you are a pavement dancer hmmm? And do you think that is something to be proud of? Something to tell the grandkids???

And Chad, trying to insinuate that I am young, and therefore my posts are of less importance due to my (in your opinion) lesser age...essentially demonstrates agains what I have been saying...

Anyone on here that has a different viewpoint from a certain element of posters on here...is instantly derided and ridiculed...and made to look like their views are in some way inferior, or not of equal importance...or at the most basic level...wrong.

Chad, this may be an epiphany for you...but i'd say the mass majority to Hearts fans would agree that violence has nothing to do with football...and just because a group on Jambos Kickback say it's cool...and part of our 'culture' (hahahah that was beyond brainless that one)...i'm afraid it is not the case.

As a character evaluation carried out based on a few posts on a message board that is pretty much as wrong as you could get.

The poster in question is most definitely not a frustrated pavement dancer, nor does he wish to be one.

cyanide_cid
As a character evaluation carried out based on a few posts on a message board that is pretty much as wrong as you could get.

The poster in question is most definitely not a frustrated pavement dancer, nor does he wish to be one.

I then find it both bemusing and strange then that he is in essence defending them...whilst attempting to ridicule my viewpoint that they are pondlife...

Archived