AGM - Friday

PTBCAL

This is the time.... time for action.

(Secret Affair - early 80s I think).

Well is it?

What realistically can we expect to hear and who will be there ie. VR, RR?

Whose going?

Nelly Terraces
This is the time.... time for action.

(Secret Affair - early 80s I think).

Well is it?

What realistically can we expect to hear and who will be there ie. VR, RR?

Whose going?

...this is the time, the time to be free...

Top tune.

I'll be there.

chester copperpot
I'll be going.

But will our owner have the balls to show up ?

I think its a stick on that he wont be there.

Hence why I'm not wasting my time popping along to this one.

Action?

Why, whats wrong?

I've got my gimp outfit looked out and a sackful of money ready to buy my season ticket. I hope Vlad is there so I can "open up and take it" from him.

He's so dominant and masterful

Action?

Why, whats wrong?

I've got my gimp outfit looked out and a sackful of money ready to buy my season ticket. I hope Vlad is there so I can "open up and take it" from him.

He's so dominant and masterful

Good point well made.

11am - Gorgie Suite

Cheers, thought it would be during the day...not really worth taking a day off work for.....working in Glasgow i hear enough p!sh anyway without the added expense of coming through to Edinburgh to listen to it.

Good point well made.

I think it is beyond Vladsheep and hatkicker now mate

Vladgimp and Normal Human Beings more like....

Buffalo Bill

I'm going.

Really looking forward to hearing what Roman has to say this time.

Buffalo Bill

Nelly Terraces

Can I ask, does a member of the Board have to be present (i.e Rodney)? And can a NON member of the board take questions on the company (i.e. Campbell Og)?

I'm going.

Really looking forward to hearing what Roman has to say this time.

Buffalo Bill

"When I said, 2 years ago, judge us in 12 months, I really meant judge us in 12 years. So much lost in translation but I am very thankful to each and every Hearts fan for forgetting what I said and not making life difficult for my daddy. We were just having a laugh about it the other night"

Can I ask, does a member of the Board have to be present (i.e Rodney)? And can a NON member of the board take questions on the company (i.e. Campbell Og)?

NT

I suspect Rodney will be voted off in his absence. I hope it's Campbell Ogilvie that gets the gig in replacing Rodders but I have a feeling it maybe Sergi Fedatovas.

VR needs to come to get the depth of feeling at the current situation but unfortunately he is not required to attend.

Drylaw Hearts
NT

I suspect Rodney will be voted off in his absence. I hope it's Campbell Ogilvie that gets the gig in replacing Rodders but I have a feeling it maybe Sergi Fedatovas.

VR needs to come to get the depth of feeling at the current situation but unfortunately he is not required to attend.

Sergi is already on the board and held the postion of Acting Chief Executive before Anderton came along.

Everyone liked him but imo he is every bit a puppet as the rest of the board.

CO is now MD so I think the title of CEO will probably disappear.

I see very little change to the BOD.

Although we must be the only Company in the World who's MD is not on the BOD.

Maybe CO will get voted on ?

Hobo

Anyway back to business

"Touch my toes you say Vlad, OK....yes yes, the soap I know...."

lol... nobody will even question the quotes in that article....it's sad!!

it's there in black and white and everyone is still licking his balls, even after FRAIL SAID ROMANOV HAS BEEN INFLUENCING TEAM SELECTION LAST NIGHT!

ah well ... :dontgetit:

Drylaw Hearts
I am only going if Big C promises to stand up and makes his Churchill type speech again.

A priceless moment.

:)

Sergi is already on the board and held the postion of Acting Chief Executive before Anderton came along.

It would make sense but I don't think it's gonna happen.

lol... nobody will even question the quotes in that article....it's sad!!

it's there in black and white and everyone is still licking his balls, even after FRAIL SAID ROMANOV HAS BEEN INFLUENCING TEAM SELECTION LAST NIGHT!

ah well ... :dontgetit:

I'm only going so I can get Vlad's autograph....

again.

:)

lost in leith

Don't follow this, or PTBCAL's suggestion that Rodney will be voted off the board. The only business of the meeting that relates to directors is a vote on the re-appointment of Fedotovas. That will be a formality due to the number of shares controlled by Vlad and co.

One effective way of getting across how hacked off we are would be if all small shareholders voted against his re-appointment. A forest of hands going up might send out some sort of message to Vlad.

Drylaw Hearts
Don't follow this, or PTBCAL's suggestion that Rodney will be voted off the board. The only business of the meeting that relates to directors is a vote on the re-appointment of Fedotovas. That will be a formality due to the number of shares controlled by Vlad and co.

One effective way of getting across how hacked off we are would be if all small shareholders voted against his re-appointment. A forest of hands going up might send out some sort of message to Vlad.

So no CO to the board and RR to continue as Chairman and Interim CEO ?

This happened during the Piemans reign of terror when Doug Smith (I think) was up for re election as chairman.

Votes against, 500 hands went up.

Votes for, 5 hands at the top table went up.

Motion carried.

Drylaw Hearts
This happened during the Piemans reign of terror when Doug Smith (I think) was up for re election as chairman.

Votes against, 500 hands went up.

Votes for, 5 hands at the top table went up.

Motion carried.

Piemans reign of terror !!

What can we call this era ?

Is it not a complete contradiction in terms to have a MD who is not a D?

How long do these things normally last. (Got the day off and want to make the most of it.)

Put it this way - I am playing footie at the Corn Exchange at 12.30. I expect to be there early.

Reckon it will be done and dusted by noon.

lost in leith
So no CO to the board and RR to continue as Chairman and Interim CEO ?

No CO to the board. However, they may confirm that he has been appointed as CEO, with Rodney continuing as chairman.

Is it not a complete contradiction in terms to have a MD who is not a D?

Plenty firms in the City have dozens of MDs who do not sit on a board.

Not very sensible, but that is the fashion!;)

jamboinglasgow
No CO to the board. However, they may confirm that he has been appointed as CEO, with Rodney continuing as chairman.

would of liked him being on the board but would be happy if CO was named CEO, as long as it came with the same roles as a normal CEO did and not just a fancy title.

i think lost in leith is spot on,rodders will remain as chairman,this could have been the time to have put somebody like pilmar smith as chairman,with campbell ogilvie running the clubs affairs,it would have been a step in the right direction,maybe help restore some faith in the club.

there should be some interesting questions put to whoever shows,there seems to be plenty on kickback who are unhappy with things,i just wonder if they will have the balls to try and get some answers.

portobellojambo1
i think lost in leith is spot on,rodders will remain as chairman,this could have been the time to have put somebody like pilmar smith as chairman,with campbell ogilvie running the clubs affairs,it would have been a step in the right direction,maybe help restore some faith in the club.

there should be some interesting questions put to whoever shows,there seems to be plenty on kickback who are unhappy with things,i just wonder if they will have the balls to try and get some answers.

I am not convinced RR will have any involvement with the club after Friday pivotno1. I suspect he will be emptied totally and CO will in his position of MD effectively become the driving force behind the club, although may not be elevated to CEO position. Whether or not they actually bring anyone else in is anyone's guess.

Would have liked to have been there, and had the opportunity to go along to represent PHSC, who have a shareholding in the club, but I cannot get the time off work.

would of liked him being on the board but would be happy if CO was named CEO, as long as it came with the same roles as a normal CEO did and not just a fancy title.

Why would you want that? He has no financial management experience.

Drylaw Hearts

Surely you can't be happy with things pivotno1 ?

lost in leith
Why would you want that? He has no financial management experience.

Fortunately we are still blessed with the financial expertise of the company secretary, Stuart Fraser, who was the finance director under CPR :mad:

never said i was happy drylaw,far from it,i just get on with supporting the club

just cant be bothered with most of the posters on here that sit on kickback on matchdays and spout a lot of garbage most of the time,friday is the time to ask serious qustions,we will see how many turn up.its a differant ball game sitting on the keyboard,to actually trying to do something about it.as we found out last time,when the club was at deaths door.most of the real moaners wont attend anyway, to much of a hassle to take time off.

Drylaw Hearts
never said i was happy drylaw,far from it,i just get on with supporting the club

just cant be bothered with most of the posters on here that sit on kickback on matchdays and spout a lot of garbage most of the time,friday is the time to ask serious qustions,we will see how many turn up.its a differant ball game sitting on the keyboard,to actually trying to do something about it.as we found out last time,when the club was at deaths door.most of the real moaners wont attend anyway, to much of a hassle to take time off.

I can see where you're coming from.

am as frustrated as you drylaw,until there is another show in town pal,

it looks like we will have to grin and bare meantime and hope they will be true to their word,appoint a decent manager,leave him to do his job,and hopefully things might improve,we will know how serious they are in trying to get it right

by june at the latest.

I take it only shareholders can go

yes unless you can get someones form of proxy which will let you gain entry.

do you want to go to the AGM

Imeantasong

I'm heading through.

Had shares for years but never been before.

Not expecting too much right enough, not from the Board anyway.

Do you just turn up with your voting card?

I'm heading through.

Had shares for years but never been before.

Not expecting too much right enough, not from the Board anyway.

Do you just turn up with your voting card?

Yup.

Archived