Tit Monday

Sexton Hardcastle

chester copperpot
9 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I walked from the Royal Infirmary to Haymarket this afternoon and at times I was praying for snow. 

The number of fat hounds in skimpy tops and tight shorts made me want to puke.  White flabby tits and arses that begin behind the knees are not a pretty sight and if I had a harpoon I would have made a feckin fortune on these blubbered bints.  Please look in the mirror before even thinking about going out ya feckin mutants.

By the way, I walked past Nicholson Street and the Festival Theatre and I was staggered at the number of feckin jakeballs and scum hanging about the place. They were acting like total vermin and firing abuse at some private school kids waiting at a bus stop. Absolute scum. 

The whole area is a feckin shit hole.

'Fat hounds'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I walked from the Royal Infirmary to Haymarket this afternoon and at times I was praying for snow. 

The number of fat hounds in skimpy tops and tight shorts made me want to puke.  White flabby tits and arses that begin behind the knees are not a pretty sight and if I had a harpoon I would have made a feckin fortune on these blubbered bints.  Please look in the mirror before even thinking about going out ya feckin mutants.

By the way, I walked past Nicholson Street and the Festival Theatre and I was staggered at the number of feckin jakeballs and scum hanging about the place. They were acting like total vermin and firing abuse at some private school kids waiting at a bus stop. Absolute scum. 

:rofl: Classic Jonno.

John Findlay
17 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I love a politically correct post:D.

John Findlay
8 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Hay market right now is hooching with boobies ?

That's the staff at the station. They are all tits:D.

Nookie Bear
17 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Let's be honest, the nick of Scottish people is an embarrassment. Overweight with horrific fashion sense and bad teeth.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Let's be honest, the nick of Scottish people is an embarrassment. Overweight with horrific fashion sense and bad teeth.

And carrying Primark bags :lol:

33 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. Over their heids :lol:

:robbo:

Probably not a bad idea tbh.

Selkirk_Jambo

I had an interview for a promotion yesterday and it was around 23-24 degrees. Of course, one of the interviewers just had to be an exceptionally cute, blonde German girl, revelling in the lovely weather and wearing not a great deal. Distracting would not be a descriptive enough adjective. 

If I don't get the job, I'm blaming Tit mittwoch 

Edited by Selkirk_Jambo

Shanks said no

Although I have to agree that Jonno has a point, I too observed some awful sights.

However the young lady, standing outside Tanz in Corstorphine had the best puppies I have seen in years. I almost took a photo from the top deck of the 31. But she decided to readjust herself at that point and I was too busy drooling down the window. 

So Tanz girl, 1600 today, if you are reading this, a PM is welcome 

Selkirk_Jambo
9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

If you didn't get the full blaze with the associated tanner stain then you have a chance.

Viel Glück.

I have no idea what any of that means ?

Aber danke für die Glückwünsche ?

Nookie Bear
23 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

I had an interview for a promotion yesterday and it was around 23-24 degrees. Of course, one of the interviewers just had to be an exceptionally cute, blonde German girl, revelling in the lovely weather and wearing not a great deal. Distracting would not be a descriptive enough adjective. 

If I don't get the job, I'm blaming Tit mittwoch 

Tot Montag, no? Unless Tit Wednesday is a thing in Germany...typical krauts etc 

Nookie Bear
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Wish they'd won the war.

Just think of the women now...

:brucey:

A missed opportunity. Damn you, brave Tommy soldier. 

9 hours ago, Barack said:

Blame the French, personally.

Blame these assholes for everything.

That’s what we do :)

10 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

If you didn't get the full blaze with the associated tanner stain then you have a chance.

Viel Glück.

Tanner stain :lol:

Samuel Camazzola
14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I may have been a bit harsh. There were some attractive ladies on Rose Street sitting outside the Kenilworth.

Was this a tactical route? A stroll from Haymarket to R. I. on a sunny day could have taken you through Grassmarket or even The Meadows (which would have avoided Nicolson Street). 

:levein_interesting:

56 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Is that similar to tanner baw? :laugh:

Sort of Seymour, aye.

A more ‘expansive’ stain though.  And wetter.

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

It was a time wasting route. I was going from the Royal to Haymarket to meet some friends for a few Texas steers followed by a Ruby, but didn't want to be too early so I spun it out a bit. 

Armed with mirrored sunglasses? ? 

Selkirk_Jambo
15 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Tot Montag, no? Unless Tit Wednesday is a thing in Germany...typical krauts etc 

Yes but my interview was on the Wednesday, so I can't really blame tit Montag for my distractions. ?

On a side note, every day this week here has been a tit day. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Fitzroy Pointon

Unbelievable the last two days.  Incredible there is any work getting done.  

Graduations going on at the Usher Hall the last couple of days, many inappropriate outfits that make sitting outside for lunch more bearable. 

Ryan Jarman

Between this and the world cup Jarman work productivity is at an all time low. 

3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Graduations going on at the Usher Hall the last couple of days, many inappropriate outfits that make sitting outside for lunch more bearable. 

Was great walking past there at lunchtime yesterday.

So many happy faces and proud parents.

19 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Was great walking past there at lunchtime yesterday.

So many happy faces and proud parents.

Update. Sat in beer garden at Miller and Carter at Cramond. Graduation party has just turned up. Now I can see how delighted the grandparents are too.

gashauskis9

Had the pleasure of watching a buckfast swigging young gentleman shouting “your tits have got tits” to a well endowed young lady at Waverley steps today.

• 7 months later...
Governor Tarkin

Bunch of creepy, old, ****ing, perv's.

Edited by Governor Tarkin
Terrible punctuation.

Shanks said no

Monday might be a little early but we need to be prepared. I'll scout the Haymarket area on behalf of JKB.

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Monday might be a little early but we need to be prepared. I'll scout the Haymarket area on behalf of JKB.

Top man. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just seen a bloke going to the game in orange shorts. 

I wonder if he realises what a dick he looks.

I wait until March before getting mine out on display.

What?

Yer orange shorts?

:whistling: 

Edited by Morgan

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2019 at 14:37, jonnothejambo said:

Just seen a bloke going to the game in orange shorts. 

I wonder if he realises what a dick he looks.

Was it this guy?

NINTCHDBPICT0004244034681.jpg?strip=all&

• 2 weeks later...
Shanks said no

After match drinks could also be quite enjoyable in the Meadows or PS Gardens on Saturday 

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

After match drinks could also be quite enjoyable in the Meadows or PS Gardens on Saturday 

More tits out and about here today than a Hibs home game.

:biggrin: 

11 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

FFS, I'm heading to Los Angeles on Saturday looking forward to the warm weather and the forecast is only 2c warmer than Edinburgh. I was looking forward to being smug about being in much better weather than Edinburgh.

• davemclaren locked this topic