Building a conservatory

Lt.Speirs

Afternoon,

I was thinking of getting a conservatory for my house i was wondering how much they cost nowadays, just a normal 3m by 3m size, also has anyone converted there garage i was thinking of doing it a t the same time depends on the cost. Also one last thing how much will it cost to get a ceiling skimmed (hate the artex) room is 21 foot by 14 foot

cheers

Afternoon,

I was thinking of getting a conservatory for my house i was wondering how much they cost nowadays, just a normal 3m by 3m size, also has anyone converted there garage i was thinking of doing it a t the same time depends on the cost. Also one last thing how much will it cost to get a ceiling skimmed (hate the artex) room is 21 foot by 14 foot

cheers

Conservatory ?10k

Garage Conversion ?5k

Ceiling Skim ?312.47 +VAT

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Get a sponsor... like the Emirates.

The Emirates Conservatory....

PMSL, You'd have to build it three streets away

Will it come full of Gooners?

eddie fenwick
Afternoon,

cheers

dont whatever you do plaster over the artex,sometimes sticks sometimes doesnt,if your not tied by cove or cornice plasterboard right over it,the joist are usually 18 inch centres,to scim the plasterboard your talkin about a tenner a metre(cash)

eddie fenwick
Afternoon,

cheers

try the conservatory warehouse,they give trade prices and done me a great deal,the garage(im starting mine soon)will cost you around 6-7000

Tried to PM you mate but I get the following message:-

1. scottiefowler has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Tried to PM you mate but I get the following message:-

1. scottiefowler has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

How do you receive pms mate:confused:

Archived