Vitali Klitschko v Derrick Chisora the night

desmondo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good effort by Chisora. Put Hayes efforts to shame. Just a shame he's a complete dickhead.

Will be interesting to see if Haye fights Vitali in the summer now??

What did Chisora do after the announcement? I switched the link off.

Just squaring up to both brothers again.

Chisora has no class, he's a scumbag.

But credit to him for going forward for the whole fight, he was on the front foot for 12 rounds, which is impressive. The result was never really in doubt, but Chisora was not the patsy he was made out to be.

Sergio Garcia

Both the Klitchsko's have shown their class in the recent fights with British boxers in and out the ring. Perhaps Haye and Chisora should take note.

I assume this means we are going get months of Haye saying how he can beat Vitali now. Wish he would just stayed retired.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its all about selling a shitty product no matter how you dress it up.

I watched it free online so I couldn't give a Rubber duck tbh.

Sounds like I'm the only one who actually quite enjoyed the fight :unsure:

I thought it was a good fight too. The best fight either brother has been in in years.

Seemingly Chisora had a actual fight with David Haye after his boxing match and thretened to shoot him?? Lol, an absolute rocket!

MMA is much better than this tosh.

2.gif

Holy s**te!

What a kick.

I've got a Bulgarian mate that does MMA at Dundee Uni and he kicked the hell out of some boy in the final and had knocked him out in 9 seconds. Never ever, ever, ever, going to challenge him to a fight.

MMA is brutal! :unsure:

Seemingly Chisora had a actual fight with David Haye after his boxing match and thretened to shoot him?? Lol, an absolute rocket!

:naughty:

Chisora has made a right James Hunt of himself the last few days,Haye couldn't back away when chisora went eye to eye with him could he.German police to haul the two of them in for questioning.From what Ive seen of the brawl Haye won,unanimous points decision.

Just saw this on sky news , the Chisora story continues.

Haye is as much to blame as Chisora for that. Another complete ###### of a British boxer. WTF is he doing at the conference? Chisora's as arse, but he deserved credit, more credit than Haye deserved for that fight against a Klitchko.

The Klitchko's manager had said they wouldn't fight a British boxer again, although after that said that the winner of Haye v Chisora could fight Vitali.

The only good thing to come out of this brawl is a possible fight between Chisora and Haye.

Chisora might have put in a far better performance against Vitali than Haye did against Wlad. But Haye would make Chisora look ordinary imo. That's if they ever made it into the ring, all those press conferences/weigh ins/tv shows leading up to the fight would mean trouble between these two idiots.

I thought it looked a bit contrived until Chisora walked on down to the floor. I'm not really sure what Haye was doing at the press conference though, Chisora (in the ring) had done well and it was his night.

Chisora has a lot of heart in the ring but Haye would be a difficult and much more different fight for him than the Klitschko fight was (who looked like a boxer who was near the end).

A shameful episode in boxing though - but as mentioned above, promoters will see pound signs at what has happened.

Haye had been part of the boxnation team, and I reckon he would have been at the presser with the intention of calling out Vitali. Fighting Chisora first would make more sense anyway, as his reputation is in tatters after the Wlad fight.

chester copperpot

the cynic in me says that this was staged to get the whole of Europe interested in an all British WBC title eliminator. I think Chisora exceeded everyones expectations last night and I bet a figure was put in front of Haye prior to him 'attending' the press conference. This wee show off has pretty much guaranteed another 2 big paydays in the tired heavyweight division.

Part of me actually quite likes Chisora, though dont ask me why.

Someone on Twitter claiming Vladimir was making money from the ad breaks between rounds and thats why he was happy to let it go the distance.

As for the other nonsense, it's totally WWE but at least it is interesting.

Interesting viewing.Not surprised Chisora has been arrested at the airport.

What a plank are the words that spring to mind.

If there's one positive to be taken out of all this - it's that Adam Booth got twated with a tripod.

If only Chick Dung had been there to !

Interesting viewing.Not surprised Chisora has been arrested at the airport.

What a plank are the words that spring to mind.

Mine was similar but with a W instead of a PL at the start.

:naughty:

Chisora has made a right James Hunt of himself the last few days,Haye couldn't back away when chisora went eye to eye with him could he.German police to haul the two of them in for questioning.From what Ive seen of the brawl Haye won,unanimous points decision.

I hope the fight gets arranged and hay gets sparkled.

Interesting video.

I assume they cut it off before Vince McMahon came in with the Ultimate Warrior, aye?

Thunderlips surely?

Archived