Vitali Klitschko v Derrick Chisora the night

desmondo

Stirred up enough interest in me to tune in, also noticed the betting had Vitali at a strong 16/1 on and the Challenger's purse is a massive ?100k :huh: Plenty pre fight hype with the Brit slapping his opponent at yesterdays press conference.Don't know a lot about the Derrick but he's doing everything he can to look like a clown, maybe a master plan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stirred up enough interest in me to tune in, also noticed the betting had Vitali at a strong 16/1 on and the Challenger's purse is a massive ?100k :huh: Plenty pre fight hype with the Brit slapping his opponent at yesterdays press conference.Don't know a lot about the Derrick but he's doing everything he can to look like a clown, maybe a master plan

I'll be surprised if Chisora is able to chew this time tomorrow.

Does anyone know what time & channel it's on?

I originally thought Klitchko would toy with him until round 6 or so, but I'd be surprised if they aren't scraping Chisora off the mat by round 2.

Does anyone know what time & channel it's on?

I originally thought Klitchko would toy with him until round 6 or so, but I'd be surprised if they aren't scraping Chisora off the mat by round 2.

Its on boxnation (channel 456) on sky and its on around 10pm

Chisora was blowing out of his erse 4 rounds in to a fight against an equally unfit heavyweight in Tyson Fury.

His saving grace is that its not going to reach 4 rounds.

In one corner you have a worldclass superstar who looks seriously badass...

In the other corner is a guy who looks like the tough guy in the pub losing his battle with the middle age bulge but still fit enough to dish out a slapping to some punk kids who looks at him 'funny'.

The slap is purely the Warren factor. Totally mismatched boxing matches need something to talk about... and here we are. At least he got a hit in... after about 30 seconds when he's on his arse he'll be able to tell his grankids... I hit that great champion once (before mumbling.... a sucker slap in the press conference).

Derrick Chisora is a scumbag, who was found guilty of beating his bursd. He also bit Paul Butlin on the ear in a fight in 2009. He's basically Mike Tyson with none of the talent for boxing, which makes him a fairly shite person all round.

I hope Kiltchko knocks the shit out of him.

the boxing authorities have fined chisora ?31k for that slap

That's a bit hefty if his purse is only ?100k!!! After tax he'd be lucky to cover his expenses!

That's a bit hefty if his purse is only ?100k!!! After tax he'd be lucky to cover his expenses!

i heard it on ssn this morning

here the daily mail are reporting it is ?32K My link

Typical Klitschko bullshit before a fight, Wladamir in Chisoras dressing room demanding his hands be re-wrapped....just nonsense to try and put him off.

His brother should need any of that nonsense.

BoxNation @boxnationtv Close

Given the problems with subscription - the channel will now be shown free to air on Sky for this fight only.

BoxNation @boxnationtv Close

Given the problems with subscription - the channel will now be shown free to air on Sky for this fight only.

Gutted to be a fee paying customer right now in that case :(

Anyone know what make that collarless tweed number klitschko is wearing is? Suave. Suave as...

Gutted to be a fee paying customer right now in that case :(

Anyone know what make that collarless tweed number klitschko is wearing is? Suave. Suave as...

Which I am.... Paid ages ago and forgot about it.

People are saying the purse isn't much.... Considering he'll only be working for 6 to 9 mins it's decent enough.

Chisora is in a hell of a better state physically than in the last couple of fights I have seen him in. Shocking discipline getting yourself in peak condition for certain fights and not others.

Boxing starting on Channel 5 now, WBC title fight.

Have on....

TV = CH 5

Laptop = Chisora fight.

Let the games commence.

Some chick with a piano playing in the middle of the ring in Germany. Hardly gets the fans out their seats tbh.

Have on....

TV = CH 5

Laptop = Chisora fight.

Let the games commence.

Some chick with a piano playing in the middle of the ring in Germany. Hardly gets the fans out their seats tbh.

WTF is all this about?

Something bizarre looking about Tyson fury wearing a suit. Doesn't matter what he says, he ducked Price. Moving onto bigger and better things by fighting Martin Rogan?

What a holocaust of a music performance.

Is a shit ballad called 'Jar of Hearts' in any way appropriate for building up to a boxing match?

David Hayes stirring up trouble there - I'd think he's exaggerating.

Klitchko will have Chisora crying like Oliver McColl.

Archived