Vitali Klitschko v Derrick Chisora the night

desmondo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh.gif

Booth claiming he has been glassed / bottled and making a big issue of it when in actual fact you can see in the video its Haye that hits him on the head with a camera tripod.

(and the only person who even has a bottle is Haye, he has it in his hand when shouting towards the front table at the beginning).

A bunch of clowns the lot of them.

Chisora has behaved badly but you've got to have a little bit of respect for him as a least he came and took the fight to Klitschko.

Haye also did the embarrassing bit too against Klitschko but didn't follow it up by actually doing anything in the fight.

Hayes throws the first punch with a glass in his hand. I dont think that would have been staged.

However, Warren was clearly loving it!

Creepy Lurker

...aaaaaand people are now interested by the worst heavyweight division in living memory.

...aaaaaand people are now interested by the worst heavyweight division in living memory.

Exactly CL, very clever marketing by Vince McMahon Frank Warren.

Creepy Lurker

The funny thing is that I don't think either Chisora or Haye was acting; it was just a given that if those two idiots spent enough time in the same room, something was going to kick off.

Dicks.

I P Knightley

As much as Frank Warren is saying the behaviour is inexcusable you can see the pound signs in his eyes.

"It doesn't do anyone in boxing any favours," said Frank Warren, who stands to gain huge amounts on the back of this.

No apology from the Hayemaker!

Could be interesting times ahead...........

Haye was never going to say sorry.

Please get this match on soon.

Archived