Vlad vents his fury

Jambo Ell

Jam Tarts 1874

So you want the SPL to ignore the rules that are in place for dealing with Administration ?

Can you imagine this place if we went into Administration and the SPL turned round and said instead of the 10point deduction as per our rules we are deducting you 25points. laugh.gif

The SPL were well on their way to making up new rules for Hearts and the SFA have in the past made up new rules to punnish Hearts. The staggering level of arrogance displayed by Rangers is more than matched by the level of lethargy on the part of the SPL and SFA to deal with the situation. The SPL have made their postion very clear, they support Rangers, but don't support Hearts.

You shouldn't let your anti-Romanov agenda get in the way of seeing what has actually been taking place here.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jam Tarts 1874

So you want the SPL to ignore the rules that are in place for dealing with Administration ?

Can you imagine this place if we went into Administration and the SPL turned round and said instead of the 10point deduction as per our rules we are deducting you 25points. laugh.gif

I am still waiting to hear how many points Rangers are to be deducted for "not acting in good faith".

Charlie-Brown

I just don't see it as cheating. Severe financial mismanagement and bad advice from accountants has got them into this mess.

Are we cheating when signing players while ?30m in debt and struggling to pay wages ?

Didn't we offer players contracts but the wages were to come from and paid into foreign countries ?

You never know when you might need the same clemency and if a precedence has been set we should be ok.

Sorry that is absolute bollox - what bad advice? They have had at least a ?3M annual advantage due to deliberate underpayment of taxes and this season alone have failed to pay NINE MILLION POUNDS in tax monies.

Hearts total income as per the last set of accounts was only ?8M so Rangers have deliberately held back more tax this season than we or any other SPL club bar Celtic earn per year.

They should be booted out the SPL absolutely.

Hearts paid wages late and paid taxes late but the key point is we paid them - we didn't defraud people to the tune of tens of millions as RFC have done to the tax-payers.

You sound awfully like a Rangers apologist on this issue - even Chick Young accuses them of criminal behavoiur regarding this season tax remittances than have already been deducted from employees. :down:

Drylaw Hearts

The SPL were well on their way to making up new rules for Hearts and the SFA have in the past made up new rules to punnish Hearts. The staggering level of arrogance displayed by Rangers is more than matched by the level of lethargy on the part of the SPL and SFA to deal with the situation. The SPL have made their postion very clear, they support Rangers, but don't support Hearts.

You shouldn't let your anti-Romanov agenda get in the way of seeing what has actually been taking place here.

The SPL have deducted Rangers 10 points and refused the signing of Cousin. What else should they do ?

Eh ? The SPL done there best to completely ignore the wages issue and only acted when they were forced to by the players letter.

The SPL have made their support for Rangers so clear they bent the rules so cousin could play for them. blink.gif

Only thing that is taking place here is paranoia.

I just don't see it as cheating. Severe financial mismanagement and bad advice from accountants has got them into this mess.

Are we cheating when signing players while ?30m in debt and struggling to pay wages ?

Didn't we offer players contracts but the wages were to come from and paid into foreign countries ?

You never know when you might need the same clemency and if a precedence has been set we should be ok.

It was not bad avice. Administration was as a result of not laying PAYE tax and NI and I think VAT. The bad advice is perhaps the reason for the big tax case which has yet to be determined. If they lose it though, it will have meant they have dodged more tax.

As for us, some perhaps would say it is cheating . We have paid all wages though, all be it late. We have also paid all taxes due so I would say it is not cheating.

I am astounded that you are comparing what wwe do to Rangers who have knowingly and consiously avoided paying millions of pounds in tax at a time when there are severe cuts being made.

Imagine if it was a bank that done such a thing? There would be a nationwide uproar.

Sorry that is absolute bollox - what bad advice? They have had at least a ?3M annual advantage due to deliberate underpayment of taxes and this season alone have failed to pay NINE MILLION POUNDS in tax monies.

Hearts total income as per the last set of accounts was only ?8M so Rnager have deliberately held back more tax this season than we or any other SPL club bar Celtic earn per year.

They should be booted out the SPL absolutely.

Hearts paid wages late and paid taxes late but the key point is we paid them - we didn't defraud people to the tune of tens of millions as RFC have done to the tax-payers.

You sound awfully like a Rangers apologist on this issue - even Chick Young accuses them of criminal behavoiur regarding this season tax remittances than have already been deducted from employees. :down:

Regarding the big tax case they were advised by accountants that this was a legal way of saving a lot of tax. Turns out that was bad advice and/or the tax man has changed his mind.

The stuff Whyte has got up to is shocking but this is only happened this season and I am sure he will be dealt with appropriately.

Why are you so angry over this matter ?

scott herbertson

Have we ever hidden what we were doing? Have we ever defrauded HMRC?

Charlie-Brown

Regarding the big tax case they were advised by accountants that this was a legal of saving a lot of tax. Turns out that was bad advice and/or the tax man has changed his mind.

The stuff Whyte has got up to is shocking but this is only happened this season and I am sure he will be dealt with appropriately.

Because it wasn't bad advise nor were Rangers badly advised - they wen't way beyond the scope and rules of EBT schemes and ventured into systematic tax avoidance/evasion that is why HMRC are all over their arse with heavy hands, also the fact RFC hav had at least 3 seasons to make provisions and set aside Champions League money but have done nowt except ramp up the risk.

They have cheated Hearts, Celtic & every other SPL club and cost us millions or hundreds of thousands by their unfair advantages.

ToadKiller Dog

Regarding the big tax case they were advised by accountants that this was a legal way of saving a lot of tax. Turns out that was bad advice and/or the tax man has changed his mind.

Rangers were advised to stop the loan practice the same time as the English clubs did almost everybody stopped rangers carried on regardless .

Drylaw Hearts

Because it wasn't bad advise nor were Rangers badly advised - they wen't way beyond the scope and rules of EBT schemes and ventured into systematic tax avoidance/evasion that is why HMRC are all over their arse with heavy hands, also the fact RFC hav had at least 3 seasons to make provisions and set aside Champions League money but have done nowt except ramp up the risk.

They have cheated Hearts, Celtic & every other SPL club and cost us millions or hundreds of thousands by their unfair advantages.

I doubt they've cost us anything tbh.

I have no idea. Are you saying non payment the same as defrauded ? We seem to wait until to we get to court before we pay our tax bills, have we defrauded up until that point ?

Just to be clear I am not defending what Whyte has done since he came into the club. I actually just don't care either way what happens. I refuse to get all upset over rangers financial matters.

I will stand by what i have mentioned many times on these threads. If Rangers go into liquidation, this will the first and last time a liquidated club will be allowed to remain in the SPL.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He is right now and was right before... Just because the duplicity of the system has been left exposed for all to see now does not mean he was wrong for pointing it out before while the Huns' house of cards still stood with the triple security guards of the media, SPL and the SFA, flanking the table.

Maybe the only reason people are bored with his rhetoric is because he has been saying it over and over again but the media have ridiculed him for it while the governing bodies have done everything in their powers to sanction him and Hearts with fines, threats and dubious officiating?

Romanov is bang on the fecking wonga and always was.

Rangers were advised to stop the loan practice the same time as the English clubs did almost everybody stopped rangers carried on regardless .

And now they are paying the price.

Seriously why is everyone so angry. laugh.gif

He is right now and was right before... Just because the duplicity of the system has been left exposed for all to see now does not mean he was wrong for pointing it out before while the Huns' house of cards still stood with the triple security guards of the media, SPL and the SFA, flanking the table.

Maybe the only reason people are bored with his rhetoric is because he has been saying it over and over again but the media have ridiculed him for it while the governing bodies have done everything in their powers to sanction him and US with fines, threats and dubious officiating?

Maybe they are bored because he hasn't done a thing about it ?

Sits in his metal palace taking pot shots while his own clubs crumble around him. rolleyes.gif

The other very revealing story in the Scotsman today was around the SPL's 'fit and proper person' enquiry into Craig Whyte. Apparently the SPL asked for info on him and over a period of a few months were constantly stonewalled by Rangers/Whyte's solicitors. If I remember correctky Doncaster and the SPL had demanded answers by 'return'.

However, I don't recall any 'emergency meetings' being called by the SPL to discuss punishment or sanctions. Can you?

There has been an HMRC investigation into Hearts mentioned in the annual accounts. I don't think it has ever been revealed what is being investigated - nor if it is still running.

kingantti1874

Maybe the only reason people are bored with his rhetoric is because he has been saying it over and over again but the media have ridiculed him for it while the governing bodies have done everything in their powers to sanction him and Hearts with fines, threats and dubious officiating?

I agree, the message sometimes gets lost but more often that not is bang on... It's a pity he has let it get to him to the point where he isn't interested..

And now they are paying the price.

Seriously why is everyone so angry. laugh.gif

Imagine you ran a business. It does not need to be a football club. A rival business in the same field poaches all your best staff by paying them a fortune. This leads to them being very successful and winning many big contracts and awards leaving your business to limp on, picking up the odd award and contract. You need money yourself so you sell an asset to your rival.

Shortly after you find out over a long period of time your rival has used some dodgy scheme and not paid tax as a result. Furthermore, more recently, they have not even been paying PAYE despite deducting it off staff wages.

As a result the company goes into admin and you will see at best a small amount of money due to you for the asset you sold, if you see any at all.

The company then continues on, almost as if nothing has happened. In fact long term it could be even better off. Meanwhile, you are having to release staff.

Would you still not be angry?

You are also bang on the money, this should be cut-pasted and sent to every newspaper in the UK, well said young man!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe they are bored because he hasn't done a thing about it ?

Sits in his metal palace taking pot shots while his own clubs crumble around him. rolleyes.gif

What can he do though? Nobody listens, they just take the media view that he is mad or paranoid... He has refused to drop it and pointed out that the game is a bogey, all he gets in return is castigation, fines, silly nicknames and pictures of his visage caught in angles that make him look mental. There is no appetite for positive change from anyone else in a position of power so he is just left pissing against the wind.

Does everybody remember the kids story about the boy that cries wolf? For that reason, Romanov's latest statement will be dismissed by many as just another of his incoherant rants when in actual fact he is bang on the cash.

I'm no fan of Romanov, but there's usually always an element of fact hidden among his hyperbole. This time though, it's not hard to spot.

Edit: just seen Robert Cooks posts. Well said.

I bet he didn't even have a red face after that interview.

But I bet there a few on here with red faces as they knock one out for their master. rolleyes.gif

Charlie-Brown

There has been an HMRC investigation into Hearts mentioned in the annual accounts. I don't think it has ever been revealed what is being investigated - nor if it is still running.

Funny that we haven't or didn't see the First Minister requesting that Hearts be given leniency by HMRC and allowed to pay a reasonable amount of tax over a reasonable time period. Were their previous tax demands unreasonable?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Way to go Vlad :thumbsup: If I'm not mistaken that's the first time someone from within football, in a position to be listened to, has spoken out about them having 'stolen' taxpayers' money. Hopefully others will now grow a pair and start to say what they really think and know.

Like you, Charlie, I'm amazed that anyone can think for a moment that Hearts problems can, in any way, be compared to Rangers. They surely haven't got a grip on what's happening. Every penny Hearts use is from a source that has agreed that they can use it, their debt is mostly owed to their owner anyway. Virtually every club in the world exists on debt, even Hibs owe money! Despite being pursued by HMRC for unpaid taxes from years ago Rangers still continue to operate using money, deducted from employees wages (so in theory their money), owed to the taxman, who definitely hasn't given them permission to use it. So where's the comparison with Hearts?

I wonder (hope), now that the Rangers/SPL/SFA/Media cartel is now so obvious to anyone prepared to see it, that Vlad's love of our club will be rekindled and, at the very least, he'll want to ensure we are around to enjoy a Rangers free SPL should that happy occassion occur.

Imagine you ran a business. It does not need to be a football club. A rival business in the same field poaches all your best staff by paying them a fortune. This leads to them being very successful and winning many big contracts and awards leaving your business to limp on, picking up the odd award and contract. You need money yourself so you sell an asset to your rival.

Shortly after you find out over a long period of time your rival has used some dodgy scheme and not paid tax as a result. Furthermore, more recently, they have not even been paying PAYE despite deducting it off staff wages.

As a result the company goes into admin and you will see at best a small amount of money due to you for the asset you sold, if you see any at all.

The company then continues on, almost as if nothing has happened.

Your analogy doesn't really work as the 2 business are not competing at the same level. The other business already has more customers, better employees and bigger contracts. My own business is riddled with debt, I am not paying my staff properly, I tell some of my staff not to bother coming in for work sometimes and I am a total prick to work for.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Does everybody remember the kids story about the boy that cries wolf? For that reason, Romanov's latest statement will be dismissed by many as just another of his incoherant rants when in actual fact he is bang on the cash.

I'm no fan of Romanov, but there's usually always an element of fact hidden among his hyperbole. This time though, it's not hard to spot.

He wasn't crying wolf though... He was right, people just didn't want to believe him.

john brownlee

Eh ? The SPL done there best to completely ignore the wages issue and only acted when they were forced to by the players letter.

The SPL have made their support for Rangers so clear they bent the rules so cousin could play for them. blink.gif

Only thing that is taking place here is paranoia.

your hatred for Mr Romanov out weighs you love for rangers

no they didn't they said they would act as sone as they got a complaint------ which they did and with unreasonable force.

on another point do the new supporters of Mr Romanov become his lambs or do they gratuate right away to Vladsheep

Vladsheep and proud

Funny that we haven't or didn't see the First Minister requesting that Hearts be given leniency by HMRC and allowed to pay a reasonable amount of tax over a reasonable time period. Were their previous tax demands unreasonable?

I've no idea of what the HMRC tax investigation into Hearts is or was. Do you?

Perhaps Hearts have been using a similar setup to Rangers for paying players. Perhaps there are discussions on how much VAT to charge on the kit kats in the kiosks.

Rudolf's Mate

The other very revealing story in the Scotsman today was around the SPL's 'fit and proper person' enquiry into Craig Whyte. Apparently the SPL asked for info on him and over a period of a few months were constantly stonewalled by Rangers/Whyte's solicitors. If I remember correctky Doncaster and the SPL had demanded answers by 'return'.

However, I don't recall any 'emergency meetings' being called by the SPL to discuss punishment or sanctions. Can you?

The SPL have to take a huge part of the blame. I can't believe they are coming out now saying they didn't receive the required information/paperwork. Surely this should be in place before the takeover is rubber stamped by SPL?

As they are saying they didn't co-operate and they don't have the information then what are they now going to do about it?!

It's a complete joke!

What can he do though? Nobody listens, they just take the media view that he is mad or paranoid... He has refused to drop it and pointed out that the game is a bogey, all he gets in return is castigation, fines, silly nicknames and pictures of his visage caught in angles that make him look mental. There is no appetite for positive change from anyone else in a position of power so he is just left pissing against the wind.

He could have ran our club in a positive manner. Like most of us on here it is easy to take pops at people without actually doing a thing about it then turn round and blame someone else.

Did you explain yet why you voted a Rangers newco should be voted directly into the spl by Hearts? :down:

No way!!!!! What self respecting hearts fan would vote fir that????

I smell a closet Hun!!!

your hatred for Mr Romanov out weighs you love for rangers

no they didn't they said they would act as sone as they got a complaint------ which they did and with unreasonable force.

on another point do the new supporters of Mr Romanov become his lambs or do they gratuate right away to Vladsheep

Vladsheep and proud

Completely agree with the bit in bold. thumbsup.gif

What did the SPL actually do ? Forced us to pay wages on time. Wow they really have got it in for us. laugh.gif

Not read all posts here but maybe a lesson.....stop accepting part/delayed payment from players unless its Man U or Barca.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He could have ran our club in a positive manner. Like most of us on here it is easy to take pops at people without actually doing a thing about it then turn round and blame someone else.

I don't agree with many of the things he has done Dazo... But that does not mean I cannot agree with him when he calls it right. I firmly agree with his monkey and mafia stuff and much of it has been exposed this last couple of weeks.

No way!!!!! What self respecting hearts fan would vote fir that????

I smell a closet Hun!!!

Dam you got me. The only reason I was in Perth on tuesday night was because rangers weren't playing. rolleyes.gif

The company then continues on, almost as if nothing has happened.

Rangers offer Davis ?30k per week, give him ?15k, but don't pay PAYE/NI.

This then allows them to offer to fund the initial installment of the Wallace transfer and pay Wallace weekly wages.

They then don't pay Wallace's PAYE/NI allowing them to fund Aluko. Don't pay his taxes allowing them to offer contracts to some talented youngsters. Don't pay their taxes, allowing them to employ some senior management...then office staff.

Should be congratulated for keeping the unemployment figures down.

Oh and by not paying VAT on the Brougherra deal allows them to bring in a new CEO who seems to have turned a blind eye to these activities.

Charlie-Brown

I've no idea of what the HMRC tax investigation into Hearts is or was. Do you?

Perhaps Hearts have been using a similar setup to Rangers for paying players. Perhaps there are discussions on how much VAT to charge on the kit kats in the kiosks.

Hearts have been paying their tax bills albeit late in some instances and on pain of death on demand of the courts but the crux is we have PAID not systematically underpaid and now completely avoided paying as Rangers have done this season?

Do you hate Romanov that much that you would seek to defend the single greatest corruption & scandal in Scottish fitba in the modern era?

Hearts have been paying their tax bills albeit late in some instances and on pain of death on demand of the courts but the crux is we have PAID not systematically underpaid and now completely avoided paying as Rangers have done this season?

Do you hate Romanov that much that you would seek to defend the single greatest corruption & scandal in Scottish fitba in the modern era?

I am not defending Rangers nor do I hate Romanov.

Do you know what the HMRC investigation into Hearts is about?

They are guilty of nothing as things stand.

I don't agree with many of the things he has done Dazo... But that does not mean I cannot agree with him when he calls it right. I firmly agree with his monkey and mafia stuff and much of it has been exposed this last couple of weeks.

Fair point but I just don't buy into this mafia and monkey bollox. Smoke and mirrors to hide his own failings IMO. He has left 2 football clubs in a shocking state with 1 no longer playing top flight football and other heading the same way if not there already.

Get our own house in order then he get sit back with a smug I told you so grin and tell everybody else where they are going wrong.

Rudolf's Mate

Rangers offer Davis ?30k per week, give him ?15k, but don't pay PAYE/NI.

This then allows them to offer to fund the initial installment of the Wallace transfer and pay Wallace weekly wages.

They then don't pay Wallace's PAYE/NI allowing them to fund Aluko. Don't pay his taxes allowing them to offer contracts to some talented youngsters. Don't pay their taxes, allowing them to employ some senior management...then office staff.

Should be congratulated for keeping the unemployment figures down.

Oh and by not paying VAT on the Brougherra deal allows them to bring in a new CEO who seems to have turned a blind eye to these activities.

And to think some on here don't think they've cheated their way to trophies!

southside1874

Well said Vlad.but does anybody else think somebody else has helped in making it sound a bit less dare i say.....mad?

Yep, Rangers and the SPL have helped :lol:

Charlie-Brown

They are guilty of nothing as things stand.

Forget the big tax case or the small tax case they have admitted via their administrators they have failed to pay ?9M in PAYE and VAT remittances since May 2011. That is why they are in administration so yes they are "guilty" and self confessed.

Guest GhostHunter

Had Rangers paid the ?70+ milion, then they quite simply could NOT have afforded to purchase players like Jelavic, Wallace, or indeed any of their recent signings.

Therefore by default, they probably would NOT have won the league last year.

It's the snowball effect, and proves they cheated their way to titles.

i wish jj was my dad

On this occasion Mr Romanov is bang on the money.

Rangers have been caught cheating. Pure and simple. Opponents, the taxpayers, their creditors and not least their employees.

the SFA/SPL/Weegia, hell even the Government are going out of their way to avoid punishing them I love the irony that the only institution that is playing hardball is their beloved "Crown".

I am not happy with the way Hearts are being run. I don't agree with Mr Romanov's behaviour but as far as I can tell, he ensures that hearts pay their bills, employees get paid and debts to the crown are always settled.

My big worry with this statement is the comment about stealing Lee Wallace pushing Hearts to the brink of bankruptcy. I wish he would decide whether he is going to continue to support the club or pull the plug.

Archived