Vlad vents his fury

Jambo Ell

EDIT: MODS Just seen this posted in Rangers admin thread. Feel free to delete. Cheers

Published on Saturday 18 February 2012 00:00

VLADIMIR ROMANOV has attacked the way Rangers has run its affairs and criticised the Scottish football authorities for failing to impose a tougher punishment.

The Hearts owner, who has been a persistent and outspoken critic of what he sees as the establishment ever since he arrived in Scotland, gave his opinion as his club stand to lose around ?800,000 in transfer money still owing from the Lee Wallace move to Rangers. With administration now in place, and Hearts an unsecured creditor, there is very little expectation that Hearts will see more than a small fraction of the money that is still owed to the Tynecastle club.

?The bankruptcy of Rangers shows again how insolently and arrogantly operate the Scottish football mafia,? he blasted.

?They stole taxpayers? money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table.

?And it was all happening while they desperately wanted to push Hearts into bankruptcy through the tax authorities and the league. They plotted conspiracies in our club and tried to spread panic.

?But in fact they needed all this just to distract attention from their own dubious activities.?

Hearts have had a number of financial glitches to deal with themselves, ranging from late payment of players? wages which culminated in the players? union and the SPL becoming involved, to the shadow of the HMRC which has issued a number of winding-up orders for non-payment which have always been resolved.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/vladimir_romanov_hits_out_at_authorities_over_rangers_punishment_1_2123995

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mafia"

"Conspiracies"

Play a different record Vlad, I've heard this one before.

Yes, the idea that there is some sort of hidden scheme out to protect the old firm is clearly nonsense given recent events.

Coburg Hearts

"Mafia"

"Conspiracies"

What record would you play to describe it? "Mafia" and "conspiracies" sounds just about right to me

Yes, the idea that there is some sort of hidden scheme out to protect the old firm is clearly nonsense given recent events.

I agree entirely that the authorities seem to be bending over backwards to help Rangers, and did nothing of the sort for us.

But Vlad seems unable to release any statement about any subject without mentioning conspiracies and mafias. It gets a bit old when you've heard it for the umpteenth time.

Hackney Hearts

What record would you play to describe it? "Mafia" and "conspiracies" sounds just about right to me

Mafia = organised crime

Conspiracy = an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act

Vlad's tired old words seem to be getting more relevant by the day.

I agree entirely that the authorities seem to be bending over backwards to help Rangers, and did nothing of the sort for us.

But Vlad seems unable to release any statement about any subject without mentioning conspiracies and mafias. It gets a bit old when you've heard it for the umpteenth time.

So you agree that there is a concerted effort being made by groups of people working together towards a nefarious end? But you object to terms like mafia and conspiracy?

Whilst previous statements might've featured an overkill about scottish football being bent, i think that statement was bang on the money.

Johanes de Silentio

It's not often I say this about Vlad,

but this time...

he is BANG ON THE CASH!

Sometimes, there's an elephant in the room SO ******* HUGE that no-one can see it, and someone has to shout "Am I the only ***** that can see this MASSIVE ******* elephant?"

On this occasion, at least, Vlad is saying what all SPL club owners ought to be saying.

Even BBC Sportsound staff must agree with Romanov on this.

Again for me mr romanov has told it exactly like it is again!! Imagine if we were in the same situation as rangers would the scottish government be getting involved? I don't think so!!!

So you agree that there is a concerted effort being made by groups of people working together towards a nefarious end? But you object to terms like mafia and conspiracy?

Whilst previous statements might've featured an overkill about scottish football being bent, i think that statement was bang on the money.

I agree that Rangers are being given an easy ride, far more than any other non old firm team would be in the same circumstances.

To be honest theres not much to disagree with in this statement, not something I could normally say with Vlad, but given that he uses 'mafia' and conspiracy so often it takes away the impact when theyre actually used for something relevant.

And I prefer to leave all the 'Its a conspiracy' BS to Celtic, we're better than that.

If nothing else, we know how Hearts will be voting should the SPL need to do so.

Get them telt.

Howdy Doody Jambo

I don't think Vlad has gone far enough , has he gone a bit soft or feeling sorry for them , there must be more to come

Barney Rubble

EDIT: MODS Just seen this posted in Rangers admin thread. Feel free to delete. Cheers

Published on Saturday 18 February 2012 00:00

VLADIMIR ROMANOV has attacked the way Rangers has run its affairs and criticised the Scottish football authorities for failing to impose a tougher punishment.

The Hearts owner, who has been a persistent and outspoken critic of what he sees as the establishment ever since he arrived in Scotland, gave his opinion as his club stand to lose around ?800,000 in transfer money still owing from the Lee Wallace move to Rangers. With administration now in place, and Hearts an unsecured creditor, there is very little expectation that Hearts will see more than a small fraction of the money that is still owed to the Tynecastle club.

?The bankruptcy of Rangers shows again how insolently and arrogantly operate the Scottish football mafia,? he blasted.

?They stole taxpayers? money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table.

?And it was all happening while they desperately wanted to push Hearts into bankruptcy through the tax authorities and the league. They plotted conspiracies in our club and tried to spread panic.

?But in fact they needed all this just to distract attention from their own dubious activities.?

Hearts have had a number of financial glitches to deal with themselves, ranging from late payment of players? wages which culminated in the players? union and the SPL becoming involved, to the shadow of the HMRC which has issued a number of winding-up orders for non-payment which have always been resolved.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/vladimir_romanov_hits_out_at_authorities_over_rangers_punishment_1_2123995

Vlad just 3 words repeated over and over 'we want more' .

If Rangers default on the Wallace payment we will get the money from the SPL at the end of the season?

"Mafia"

"Conspiracies"

Where have you been for the past week? Quite right Vlad. Stick it to them.

Apart from deducting 10 points and refusing them to register a player, what have the SPL actually done? Have they helped them? What is Mad Vald GTF actually complaining aboot?

Arthur Morgan

Apart from deducting 10 points and refusing them to register a player, what have the SPL actually done? Have they helped them? What is Mad Vald GTF actually complaining aboot?

For the same reasons we have been complaining about since Tuesday and rightly so.

I agree with every word in that statement.

One thing I can't understand though is the Lee Wallace transfer!!

At the time we sold him I remember saying that I hoped we got all the money up front as rangers were in shite state!!

I am amazed that Vlad/hearts entered into an instalment plan with rangers to be totally honest, someone needs their erse kicked.

Allowed a member club to run well outwith its means, building up massive losses and debts as well as running with an HMRC tax investigation in the background.

VR lives in a greenhouse and is chucking stones.

http://soccerlens.com/chaos-in-kaunas-the-decline-and-fall-of-the-romanov-empire/27087/

Oh Mr Romanov, thank the lord you are around to tell it like it is :wub:

Vlad is saying

Apart from the automatic ten point deduction that everyone would receive,

the SPL/GFA/Neil Doncaster have said and done nothing.

While Hearts were given emergency meetings and conference calls

for some of the players missing wages which in fact had been paid on time.

While the tax payers/ticketus have been robbed of up to ?75million.

And other SPL clubs cheated out of money.

No wonder he is furious I certainly am.

Allowed a member club to run well outwith its means, building up massive losses and debts as well as running with an HMRC tax investigation in the background.

http://soccerlens.co...v-empire/27087/

I wouldn't worry about it I doubt there is a single pane of glass left.

At least we can sit back with some pride at how our own financial affairs are. You go Vlad tell it like it is. blink.gif

At least we can sit back with some pride at how our own financial affairs are. You go Vlad tell it like it is. blink.gif

Paulo Sergio showed a lot more class in his comments on the situation.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/02/17/hearts-boss-paulo-sergio-we-re-aiming-for-top-four-finish-in-spl-86908-23754672/

Charlie-Brown

Did you explain yet why you voted a Rangers newco should be voted directly into the spl by Hearts? :down:

Charlie-Brown

the team that is currently 2nd in the SPL should be expelled for massive tax fraud over the last 10 years plus failure to pay remittances greater than any SPL clubs revenue this season (except Celtic of course)

Charlie-Brown

Didn't realise I had to.

you don't but unless you can offer a rational explanation in defence of your opinion then it leaves little room but to suspect the worst with regards to your motivations which is a shame as you are a poster i genuinely respect if not always agree with. I was genuinely surprised and disappointed you would vote for those orcs given the scale of their cheating. :down:

Fermit the Krog

Did you explain yet why you voted a Rangers newco should be voted directly into the spl by Hearts? :down:

Didn't realise I had to.

:what:

you don't but unless you can offer a rational explanation in defence of your opinion then it leaves little room but to suspect the worst with regards to your motivations which is a shame as you are a poster i genuinely respect if not always agree with. I was genuinely surprised and disappointed you would vote for those orcs given the scale of their cheating. :down:

I made my reasons pretty clear on another Rangers/SPL/SFA/Mafia/Monkeys bashing thread. If rangers die, go into the 3rd division or stay in the SPL I really wouldn't bat an eyelid either way. The things is I really couldn't give a **** what happens to Rangers but I would rather go to a packed tynecastle to watch us beat rangers than be part of the 11k beating some pish from the 1st division.

Charlie-Brown

I made my reasons pretty clear on another Rangers/SPL/SFA/Mafia/Monkeys bashing thread. If rangers die, go into the 3rd division or stay in the SPL I really wouldn't bat an eyelid either way. The things is I really couldn't give a **** what happens to Rangers but I would rather go to a packed tynecastle to watch us beat rangers than be part of the 11k beating some pish from the 1st division.

A fair enough opinion but that should happen in 2015 or 2016 than 2012 or 2013, why should Hearts vote for clemency for such massive cheats?

I hate it when I agree with Vlad..............................but this time he is telling it exactly how it is.

Well said, Vlad.

Doncaster and his cronies have been shown up to be cowardly puppets of the old firm and whilst Vlad is usually one statement away from the loony bin, he is echoing exactly what many of us have been saying.

Feel like being interested again, Mr R?

Jam Tarts 1874

"?They stole taxpayers? money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table."

This is the bit I agree with most.

Glad to hear Vlad hasn't completely lost interest.

Jambof3tornado

Vlad is once again shown to know what he's talking about. The fact that the footballing authorities have only just decided to investigate whyte properly says it all!

A fair enough opinion but that should happen in 2015 or 2016 than 2012 or 2013, why should Hearts vote for clemency for such massive cheats?

I just don't see it as cheating. Severe financial mismanagement and bad advice from accountants has got them into this mess.

Are we cheating when signing players while ?30m in debt and struggling to pay wages ?

Didn't we offer players contracts but the wages were to come from and paid into foreign countries ?

You never know when you might need the same clemency and if a precedence has been set we should be ok.

"?They stole taxpayers? money, violating the rules of honest competition between the clubs. And for that were not even stripped of second place in the league table."

This is the bit I agree with most.

Glad to hear Vlad hasn't completely lost interest.

So you want the SPL to ignore the rules that are in place for dealing with Administration ?

Can you imagine this place if we went into Administration and the SPL turned round and said instead of the 10point deduction as per our rules we are deducting you 25points. laugh.gif

Jam Tarts 1874

http://soccerlens.co...v-empire/27087/

The article you link to is mostly opinion and heresay. What does it have to do with the Rangers' situation? and how does it detract from what Romanov has just said about the Rangers' situation?

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Vlad telling it like it is and saying what other Chairman/owners are afraid to say.

Incidentally, the silence from a certain poster on here is deafening. All to often he appears on here to jump down Vlads throat, interesting he's had nothing to say on the Gers situation.........

Archived