MAFIA: Kill the huns

Shapes

Gregory House M.D.

Malky swung the vote from you to the Comedian. Malky was a goon, ergo you are a goon as well as a fat *******.

Live with it.

:verysmug:

Quotes or GTFO.

Your patters shan. :vrface:

You've not taken your showing up as a goon very well there.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Bunter - most obvious goon ever!

Lynch pls town!

We'll be down another three by midnight.

The goons are the only winners here. :(

hold yer horses...but aye he will be

Sorry Shake & the rest of the townies, I been so busy over the weekend I havn't been on the net.

The only way the cop can be forgiven is if he finds a goon tonight. Schoolboy error from him sadly :(

Yeah Billy you are attracting alot of attention on yourself and usually if that happens it becomes suspicous

in the case vote billy bunter

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not sure what's going on. Is BB getting lynched because folk don't like him or have I missed something?

More like Malky steered the lynch away from him.

Still online pinhead :interesting:

PM's to attend to?

I'm always signed into JKB. Fact.

Vote Billy Bunter

because of his poor attempts at avoiding being detected as a goon. Which of course he is!

Prince Buaben

I don?t know if i am reading this wrong but I?m not sure BB is the goon. He is such an easy target and i wonder if he is being set up by the goons?. He is making himself look very suspicious but that could be down to being a newbie. So have the goons decided that maybe lets try and push for the pile up on BB then another townie down at least giving them a free hit and a chance to take out a roled player?

Just a hunch mind you.

Not sure what's going on. Is BB getting lynched because folk don't like him or have I missed something?

Billy is aware everyone is suspicious of his antics and is trying hs best to divert attention to other players - see my previous post. Yes Billy is quite likey a goon so my vote will not be getting changed.

On a sadder note my luinch break is all but over, but I will see my fellow townies tonight.

I don?t know if i am reading this wrong but I?m not sure BB is the goon. He is such an easy target and i wonder if he is being set up by the goons?. He is making himself look very suspicious but that could be down to being a newbie. So have the goons decided that maybe lets try and push for the pile up on BB then another townie down at least giving them a free hit and a chance to take out a roled player?

Just a hunch mind you.

How do we know you are not protecting him? One goon turn deserves another eh! :unsure:

Votes:

Billy-6

Dave-1

Dunks-1

Whens deadline? Not that it matters as my vote sticks. And can some alcohol be sent to my work place please. I'm on the 1st floor of the building on the corner of the road that takes you to Chippenham train station. And I sit at the end of the bank of desks facing the bottom on the 4th row up. Easy to find. And my '06 training top is on the back of my seat so you cant miss me. :thumbsup:

Thank you and see ya all this evening now that my lunch is truly finished.

Prince Buaben

How do we know you are not protecting him? One goon turn deserves another eh! :unsure:

As i said just a hunch and could be wrong. Maybe wrongly giving him the benefit of the doubt due to being a newbie. Although i am setting myself up and if he is piled on or lynched and is a townie.

Prince Buaben

Whens deadline? Not that it matters as my vote sticks. And can some alcohol be sent to my work place please. I'm on the 1st floor of the building on the corner of the road that takes you to Chippenham train station. And I sit at the end of the bank of desks facing the bottom on the 4th row up. Easy to find. And my '06 training top is on the back of my seat so you cant miss me. :thumbsup:

With 6 already not sure it will get to the deadline.:whistling:

More like Malky steered the lynch away from him.

I thought it was because we were looking at 2 modkills plus possibly losing another townie/good guy so he went for the non poster.

We're in a shitty spot thanks to the cop and not convinced BB is anything other than an over enthusiastic newbie

Deadline is 9pm tonight. Your bevvy is on your desk.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

I'm meant to be writing my dissertation but i'm posting videos of animals having sex on twitter instead :mellow:

Gregory House M.D.

Just a hunch mind you.

Andy knows the score. :greggy:

Prince Buaben

I'm meant to be writing my dissertation but i'm posting videos of animals having sex on twitter instead :mellow:

Easily distracted i see. :geek:.

Worried that i want to go twitter and look :huh:

Sergio Garcia

Billy Boy is a goon, 100% cast iron bad egg, I have been saying that from the start. Hopefully this time we will get him lynched.

Billy Boy is a goon, 100% cast iron bad egg, I have been saying that from the start. Hopefully this time we will get him lynched.

How could you know from the start?

Billy is aware everyone is suspicious of his antics and is trying hs best to divert attention to other players - see my previous post. Yes Billy is quite likey a goon so my vote will not be getting changed.

On a sadder note my luinch break is all but over, but I will see my fellow townies tonight.

Im on mine now :)

Hate lunch breaks, so pointless, would rather just work through it and finish an hour earlier.

I hope bunter is a good. Certainly acting like one but in saying that we dont know how he plays as he hasnt played before. If he isnt a goon then we have some clever goons who are stirring it up getting people to vote for him.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Billy's style of posting in this game is not different from his posting throughout JKB.

Just because he is audacious doesn't necessarily mean he's a goon.

However, the theory of Malky taking the heat off BB is one that I can entertain.

Will vote later.

I do not want to see videos of dogs ###### blink.gif

Thank you.

:jjyay:

You obviously missed the one of the tortoise having its wicked way with a shoe...

Prince Buaben

:jjyay:

You obviously missed the one of the tortoise having it's wicked way with a shoe...

I seen both :geek:

I'm not sure what to make of the BB stuff either, but it's looking inevitable that he'll get lynched. Not sure if it actually is personal stuff or people getting personal tactically or a combination of both.

Malky saving him did look suspicious, maybe a bit obvious for a goon to save his mate on night 1.

His lynching would answer a few questions and give us a few suspects to look at once we find out what, if any role he had.

The more I write, the more I'm starting to think, aye - he probably is a goon.

Vote Billy Bunter

Sergio Garcia

How could you know from the start?

I said I have been saying it from the start. But you can thank me later when I am proved correct.

Might as well stick the final nail in the coffin, attracting too much attention to his self and with Malky trying to deflect it away from him, Stick on Goon,

Vote Billy

The locals were baying for billys blood....they were convinced he was a goon....were they right??

Billy Bunter- goon is deid

PMs etc etc...I'll give a few hours for everyone to get their PMs in then start again once all information is gathered

I was never destined to be much good at this :rofl:

Second game will be easier.

Malky having a bit of a 'mare for the second game in a row...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Been stuck in Uni all day and come to home find Billy has been ganged up on and lynched :lol:.

Does the 9pm deadline still stand?

Been stuck in Uni all day and come to home find Billy has been ganged up on and lynched :lol:.

Does the 9pm deadline still stand?

Very doubtful, we will go into a new day after pullshapes posts the result of the night time activities, but 9pm tonight prob too soon for deadline, more than likely be tomorow.

Archived