MAFIA: Kill the huns

Shapes

I think it's a combination of the last few players being busy daytime and the same last few players being shit scared to stick their heads above the parapet ninja.gif

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm then, for the hard of hearing.

There are essentially 5 good guys and 1 bad guy left. The town should not lose this.

My TRUST list:

Dave

Dunks

The remaining in order of GOONliness having reviewed the entire thread:

Ian

Mr Stig

Sean

Pinhead

Let's start picking them off one at a time thumbsup.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm no goon guys.

Vote Pinhead

Been suspecting him for the last couple of days.

Night came and the town just couldn't find that pesky goon...

The goons chose their target...

Dunks-mason- deid.

Game on.

Players:

Sean

Pinhead

Stig

Dave

i am clueless and now the 2nd mason is gone.

Goons are gonna win this....

vote for me, i was next on the goon list

vote dave

Dearest Pinhead, there is so much anger in your post

Why don't you calm down and I'll get you a slice of toast

Or maybe if you'd prefer, I'll get you a pint of beer

And then Mr pinhead, you will woop and cheer

30007.jpg

Hectic day at work. Had a customer go off on one at me because I had to explain why I couldn't pay him his benefit. Not a happy chappy either and I was having a 'mare of a morning. Feeling better now.

A beer would do nicely :thumbsup:

just in from 5s to find it's all went to shit.

how the feck are we messing this up.

we can still win this though

Woooo

I'm off for a long weekend without internet access - just wanted to thank STS before I go for organising the game, much appreciated thumbsup.gif

Oooo woooo

woooo

This is painful! :unsure:

woooo

Seats it seems like a year ago since you were killed :lol:

And as for Harold...forgot he was even playing in the first place :rofl:

Seats it seems like a year ago since you were killed :lol:

And as for Harold...forgot he was even playing in the first place :rofl:

Has it only been a year?? I'm sure I've aged more than that during this game :whistling:

Votes:

Dave- 1

Sean- 1

Pinhead why are you wooing?

Basicly because when I posted I decided to celebrate P.O.E.T.S. (Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday) Day today. On a roll at work today too. Finnishing around 14.30 and going for a beer, will be in the pub just down from the work by 14.35, and be back home for around 17.00/17.30 tonight. And I haven't fallen out with my customers today. I even told one he couldn't have his benefit until Tuesday and he went away happy. So must be doing somethimng right today :lol: And I have n't sworn at the computer (last time I got into trouble because I broke the "return" key, which wasn't my fault, it just pinged off. :whistling:)

Still sticking with my vote for now at least.

And for the record when we finally manage to hit the last goon I'll be away for a short while. Too many roasters posting in the terrace (I will be signed in for the game tomorrow, however) so I will be hiding for a bit and concentrating on completing F3AR (I keep on getting killed at the moment) :thumbsup:

Is deadline 21.00 again Shake?

i know i'm not the goon so

vote pinhead

tsk tsk just because I vote you hmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: .

I'm in work at the mo' so haven't weighed up my options so dont worry mate it may well changes as per previous voting patterns :thumbsup:

The towns performance here is perhaps more embarrassing than the panic attack I took this morning in the middle of Uni with the whole computer lab staring at me :vrface:

I'm now sure stig is a mason and if sean is as good as he claims I will give him the benefit of the doubt

so Unvote Sean

Vote Dave

The towns performance here is perhaps more embarrassing than the panic attack I took this morning in the middle of Uni with the whole computer lab staring at me :vrface:

My work had one of those yesteday when 26 pieces of post went missing, fortunately they had been bagged up ready to send out to another office but some nit wit forgot to mark them off :facepalm:

btw the nit wit wasn't me just in case someone asks :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

That was you..?

:o

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Were you there? :vrface: not been the besr day or two!

Indeed I was. Was sitting right up the back of the computer suite from about 11ish.

Tbh I didn't think much of it until my mate said it sounded like someone was panting heavily then we turned round and saw your mate taking you away.

As long as you're fine now :thumbsup:.

Indeed I was. Was sitting right up the back of the computer suite from about 11ish.

Tbh I didn't think much of it until my mate said it sounded like someone was panting heavily then we turned round and saw your mate taking you away.

As long as you're fine now :thumbsup:.

Ahh I thought that was you! I kinda looked at you when you came in but wasn't sure if it was you! I'm fine now. Just was in shock ar the time and then when I see people watching I get worse.

Archived