MAFIA: Kill the huns

Shapes

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have looked back and Wedge, Malky, Ian and Tits have almost identical voting!

I therefore have Ian & Tits coming out my predictor as most suspect. I'll therefore stick with my earlier voting ...

Vote Tits

Have looked back and Wedge, Malky, Ian and Tits have almost identical voting!

I therefore have Ian & Tits coming out my predictor as most suspect. I'll therefore stick with my earlier voting ...

Vote Tits

I know :sob:

If you look at it more closely you'll see that for the first two I make the suggestion of taking out the guys with no posts and those dastardly Frenchies latch on to my suggestion and push it through.

I'm torn between launching a passionate defence, which will make me look like a goon, or sitting back and saying I'm vanilla, which can also come across goonly.

My votes: Randall, The Comedian, Billy Bunter - I was late on the Bb bandwagon, I thought people were simply picking on him for flimsy reasons and felt a bit bad that he was taking abuse, but once I read it through it did seem like he was a goon. I wasn't involved in the Wedge lynch because I wasn't online, but it makes me look goonly.

I suspect I'll take the fall this round, which wouldnt be a disaster as the town should still win. So town, take note, if/when I'm deid I reckon the goon will be one of Stig, Ian, or Haiku Richie, and I reckon the assassin is either Ian or Pinheid. That said my analysis is usually hopelessly pish.

Vote Ian

Can't sleep so here I am.

Now that we are safe from the assassin, I assume that one of the 3 masons can confirm that Dunks is one of their number? It's usually a bad thing to accuse your accuser, but I'd like to be sure he's a good guy.

Oh I'm not a mason - just picked up on the Malky/Wedge feux pas. My goondar in good working order thumbsup.gif

Elvis outed himself pretty early, so the taking down of BB was relatively straight forward.

We know that the masons were told the names of three of the goons (good work Elvis), but it's not clear if the three names match the three dead goons. With all the masons still alive, I'm hoping for confirmation of either Tits or Ian as goonly.

Or are you just trying to get the masons to out themselves in the hope you pick them off one at a time Mr Tits? down.gif

Starting to really wonder about you Dunks.

:wub:

Without the cop, the masons are pretty much just townies anyway. Maybe outing themselves is a good thing in terms of the "trust" list. Just a matter of time until the town finds the final goon - assuming that HMRC don't know thumbsup.gif

Prince Buaben

Im still not sure about anyone.Nobody really giving much away.

Is Tits trying to lure one of the masons out to be picked of by the goons. Possibly letting the assasin win??

Ian and tits similar voting pattern to confiremed goons?

I have no idea :geek:

Never survived this long before. I am with the Ian or tits is the reamaing Goon theory. Yet could be totally wrong. So until I get home after work the night, where I can review the previous posts....

Vote Ian

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Regards to the voting patterns, I only went along with the voting of Randall and Comedian because they'd have been mod killed anyway for not posting/voting and therefore it wouldn't have made any difference to the game.

Not a goon but happy to take one for the town, will hopefully win soon anyway.

not got a scooby so happy to follow the groups lead

vote ian

An unusually early vote for you Sean - bandwagon jumping? whistling.gif

An unusually early vote for you Sean - bandwagon jumping? whistling.gif

heading out for a couple of hours and don't know when i'll be back

only hold me vote to late when i know i'll be around as you can sometimes pick something up

I'm tending the bar...because I am a woman therefore I can multi-task and mod the game and serve at the bar and I still won't make basic counting errors :verysmug:

Ahem....

Bloody mods.

Night!!

A lynch took place....did they get the right person??

Tits- townie is was lynched

Pms Please boys

Prince Buaben

Tits townie is was lynched? My English is good.

Maybe stop looking at those youtube videos and concentrate on here :whistling:

Night came and the gang were out discussing the latest goings on at Rangers and the latest revelations of Craig Whyte. He heard them and wasn't too happy...

Vlad saved someone- but Craig Whyte and the rest of the goons were looking elsewhere..they chose their target...

Andy- mason- deid

GAME ON!! Deadline tomorrow 9pm

Player list

3. Ian

9. Pinhead?

12. jambosean75?

13. Lionel

15. Dave

22. Stiggy Wiggy

25. Dunks?

4 for a lynch :ninja:

Wooooooo

First time I have ever been killed before the end

Wooooooo

Wooooooo

::troll:::'>

Wooooooo

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Luckily the assassin effectively wasted two bullets on a dead Elvis and Geoffrey.

I asked this earlier, but do the masons know who the last goon is, or not? I fear it's probably the former.

Archived