The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I P Knightley

Knicked from Twitter.

David Somers blaming media reminds me of old Tommy Doc joke. He blamed the press for getting him the sack. They kept printing the results...

I should have heard that one before but I hadn't. :biglaugh:

This was my favourite bit: "ensure that Rangers gets back to the top in football. I now recognise that we will not get much support outside of Ibrox for this; we have to do it ourselves."

Ehm, yes, that's how promotion works...... unless you were expecting some "extra" help from, say, a league organisation or governing body, of course.....

G

Hagar the Horrible

The stock exchange statement...I am surprised they never talked about any "legacy Issues"........FFS how can a new entity have so many legacy issues?

Then there is this statement...2013/14 saw Rangers Football Club complete the second stage of our rise back to the top of Scottish football and the year also brought another vital component for a new Rangers to emerge for the future.....so they are a new Rangers, or they want to be yet another new Rangers  v3.0?

The 120 review wanted them to spent an extra  ?20-30 millions(note the grammar)  in reaching the top levels of Scottish and European football(yeah really?)  but the City told them to do one!!!

This is telling....we soon found that there was a lack of appetite from shareholders to invest significant extra funds just to pay wages and utility bills....never mind War Chests????  PLus how then do they expect to get ra peepil to get behind another share issue that will only get them to the end of the season?  They want to issue shares to improve the long term stability of the club?  define long term???

Finally they recognise they wont get much support  outside of Ibrox,  well apart from the match officials, THE 5 way agreement, and a sycophantic media.

Hagar the Horrible

The AGM is at 10:30 but the share vote will be announced tomorrow after being independently verified?    No statement about underwriting, volume how much will it raise and what will they spend it on?

No-one likes them. They care. :(

Quite! I've never seen such vitriol from their mob towards anyone taking an interest in their omnishambles. "It's all about the Rangers" they crow. Well, yes, you're right. It's all about the Rangers making a complete t*t of themselves.

How many share issues can these guys have? The value of a share must now be pennies - it's like pre war Italy printing money and people turning up with a barrow load of Lira to buy a loaf of bread!

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Seriously the circus is in Goven. lol.

B5c0l_jCUAEycSi.jpg

Is that Super Ally in the background on his ride on lawnmower??

Footballfirst

Off to a good start

Board arrive to a huge chorus of boos and heckles

Exceptionally loud and united cries of "Out, out, out" as the top table arrives for the Rangers AGM. Plenty booing also. #rangersagm

Chairman David Somers attempting to start his address but being drowned out and interrupted by booing and shouts. #rangersagm

"Shall we start again?" asks Somers sarcastically. Met with even louder booing.

David Somers appeals for calm. "Come on guys, we have to do this," he says. Somebody shouts: "Thieving b******s!"
Edited by Footballfirst

maroonlegions

Is that Super Ally in the background on his ride on lawnmower??

ha ha He is getting in some training on the lawnmower . 

Off to a good start

Board arrive to a huge chorus of boos and heckles

Exceptionally loud and united cries of "Out, out, out" as the top table arrives for the Rangers AGM. Plenty booing also. #rangersagm

Chairman David Somers attempting to start his address but being drowned out and interrupted by booing and shouts. #rangersagm

"Shall we start again?" asks Somers sarcastically. Met with even louder booing.

David Somers appeals for calm. "Come on guys, we have to do this," he says. Somebody shouts: "Thieving b******s!"

:2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:

Hagar the Horrible

The Bear pit on swallow swallow has died on its erchie

Edited by Hagar the Horrible

Seriously the  NEWCO circus is in Goven. lol.

B5c0l_jCUAEycSi.jpg

Cannae afford to hire Govan town hall. PMSL.

Looks like a WI bring n buy sale.

Hagar the Horrible

@camusson: Somers praises youth team and ladies and girls teams. Fans appear to tire and one screams "Who gives a s****". #RangersAGM

maroonlegions

@camusson: Somers praises youth team and ladies and girls teams. Fans appear to tire and one screams "Who gives a s****". #RangersAGM

Avoiding the main serious issues for as long as he can, "thats it laddies and gents, hope you have a nice day", lol;

When a policeman cautions you he reads you your rights ... the allow you certain freedoms, one of silence... but further cautions you on what that could, remaining silent that is, mean later think about that. I am not suggesting that there is anything as sinister as criminality in any of my posts but I have no reason to remain silent while several posters mis-represent my position for no other reason than debating MA involvement and reasons for it in Rangers. No I am sorry you may have your views but people bad mouthing me for absolutely know good reason is not on.

Hun?

Hibs?

Your massive paranoia and attention-seeking is pure sellick. :rolleyes2:

Oh deary me, this really is a circus!

Results of the resolution on a share issue expected mid-afternoon.

loveofthegame

Somers coming across as an absolute bellend of Roman Romanov proportions.

Essentially just mocking the support and coming across as an arrogant fud.

Just as well its Rangers and I don't give a toss...

Probably fear for there own safety so put a good bit of distance between them and the shareholders.

Teehee.

Should have bought 1 share just to go along and laugh.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic