The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

brunoatemyhamster

PS :  I'll get ma job back at the SFA and sort it brother!

Lots of Love and Kisses 

Goags

AllyjamboDerbyshire

The man couldnt tell the truth if his life depended on it.

He will undoubtedly have a credibility problem in court, but if he has evidence of the corruption of other, bigger fish, he might well slime his way to freedom. He then sells his story to the highest bidder. I'd imagine there will be some big fish who's last hope is to be able to suppress as much of Whyte's 'evidence' as possible. How much more money will Whyte get for his story if his evidence and defence is accepted as true in court? He could then write what he likes without fear of it being deemed libellous!

What a story, and what a TV drama it would make too! Sales off the radar...

scots civil war

where is that open letter from mate,damning stuff and toe curling reading for the best paid manager in this nation of ours

brunoatemyhamster

Gordon Smith is an utter welt, it pleases me that he is hurting so much

You, me and Big Craig Levein will be shedding a tear for the poor wee scone.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Remember when Gordon said he knew feck all of what Craig Whyte was up to?

This letter proves he is still a clueless arsehole!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Dear Ally,

You and me are mates.

We both love Rangers and are true Rangers men.

I left Rangers and didn't demand the money I was due (nowhere near as much as you are due, but let's not split hairs).

You are a totally useless manager, best for Rangers that you leave.

I'm making this letter public so all the bears can see how much of a Rangers man I am.

Yours,

Gordon Smith

Francis Albert

Dear Ally,

You and me are mates.

I left Rangers and didn't demand the money I was due (nowhere near as much as you are due, but let's not split hairs).

I'm making this letter public so all the bears can see how much of a Rangers man I am.

Yours,

Gordon Smith

Nicely summed up. With mates like Gordon, Ally doesn't need enemies.

I'm getting confused - not for the first time!

All the talk of admin has me scratching my head. What would it achieve?

It can't be for protection from creditors since Rangers International are the major creditors and MA is in for another ?3m (secured) so a CVA can't work. There's is a cash flow problem and I just can't see what admin would do for that since most of the outgo appears to be on inflated player wages - which can't be expunged since they are football debts.

Can someone please explain how admin would help the Rangers in the short or long term?

oh ah grantona

It can't be for protection from creditors since Rangers International are the major creditors and MA is in for another ?3m (secured) so a CVA can't work. There's is a cash flow problem and I just can't see what admin would do for that since most of the outgo appears to be on inflated player wages - which can't be expunged since they are football debts.

Can someone please explain how admin would help the Rangers in the short or long term?

maybe easiest way to empty players

brunoatemyhamster

Football debts would be wiped, i think. Was the football debts getting paid thing not a sort of un-official bribe to get them to the head of the que for joining the League setup? Ahead of Spartans and other that fitted the criteria for membership ?

I maybe wrong though.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Cash flow problem could mean there is no option but admin. It doesn't mean it would help them short or long term, but if no cash in bank and bills to pay admin would be the only route

They can sack who they like iib admin. The only football debts which need to be honoured are existing creditors ie people who already owe money to - remaining contracts are irrelevant in the event of redundancy.

Toxteth O'Grady

You, me and Big Craig Levein will be shedding a tear for the poor wee scone.

Open letter from Saulius Mikoliunas to Gordon Smith

Dear Gordon

G.I.R.F.U.Y.

That's all

MIKO

ToadKiller Dog

Haha open letter to Ally , didn't somebody once on here send a massive open letter to Vlad ?

It's as cringe like as that .

Surely if Smith is his pal he would just phone him .

Gordon Smiths open letter to Ally..

....To read on the morning of a crucial Championship match that you had tendered your resignation was unprecedented.

To subsequently see you refuse to either confirm or deny those reports was strange in the extreme.

I understand sometimes individuals are bound by contractual obligation from communicating as freely as they might wish.

In this case though, that simply doesn?t wash.

For the support of a huge football club to be left in the dark about something as fundamental as whether or not their manager has resigned is totally unacceptable.

So, the first question to be answered is ? have you given your notice?

And, if not, why didn?t you take the opportunity to shoot down the reports as nonsense?

Gordon Smith just doesn't get it - McCoist will say or do nothing that could risk his being sacked - so he will not breach any confidentiality clause(s) that may be there.

The Craig Whyte interview in The Sun

--------------------

What's a swinky restaurant?

probably the only question capable of an answer in all this

interesting side to story

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Who said administration HAS to help TRFC? Sometimes, most often actually, administration comes along when it's not wanted! If Mike Ashley decides to stop 'saving' the club, administration will follow like night follows day.

Dear Ally,

You and me are mates.

Yours,

Gordon Smith

much better

short and to the point

article is long-winded p*sh

Gordon Smith's article is completely embarrassing. 

Sooking up to the fanbase. Can't believe this guy was the lead administrator of our game at one point. Thick as shit.

Francis Albert

Gordon Smith's article is completely embarrassing. 

Sooking up to the fanbase. Can't believe this guy was the lead administrator of our game at one point. Thick as shit.

He makes Doncaster and Regan (whatever their faults) look like intellectual giants.

Edited by Francis Albert

Chaka Demus & pliers

Had a quick look at start the Bears Den were saying to this.

One guy agreed that he was spot on apart from "careless use of the L word ".

If they don't mention liquidation then does that mean it didn't happen?

:lol:

Popcorn at the ready.

If they had managed this properly from liquidati.. I mean when they were cheated out the top division by everyone else then they would be so far ahead than other clubs purely because of the financial advantage they had behind them.

I can't believe any of the spivs or people running the club at the time thought they were doing the right thing.

Bring on Admin and 25 point deduction please.

Prince Buaben

when will Doncasters next league reconstruction statement coming saying that we need a 16 team league and the top four in the championship will automatically come up?

If they don't like making it through the play offs then it will come

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That letter is ****ing vomit-inducing. Hopefully we see no more 'rangers men's occupying the top blazer jobs in this country ever again.

That bellend was the SFA top boy. I wonder if he was as concerned with what it takes for Rangers to overhaul Hearts or any other club while holding that office?

Hopefully his heroes face nothing but misery.

Chump

Gordon Smith was as spivtastic as the rest of them. "Very frustrated" that he wasn't able to do his job...... but waited until they'd punted him to mention it. 

jack D and coke

That letter is ******* vomit-inducing. Hopefully we see no more 'rangers men's occupying the top blazer jobs in this country ever again.

That bellend was the SFA top boy. I wonder if he was as concerned with what it takes for Rangers to overhaul Hearts or any other club while holding that office?

Hopefully his heroes face nothing but misery.

Chump

It absolutely is.

No wonder the game in this country is in a state.

alwaysthereinspirit

Did McCoist really resign and then state that he still hopes to guide Newco to the premier league next season and manage them there.

Weird statement.

Prince Buaben

Did McCoist really resign and then state that he still hopes to guide Newco to the premier league next season and manage them there.

Weird statement.

All could happen within his 12 month notice

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It absolutely is.

No wonder the game in this country is in a state.

The borders where Rangers ended and the SFA began had become so blurred it was a wonder they were ever punished at all.

Malinga the Swinga

There was a great article, (please note, I am using great sarcastically in case anyone accuses me of being non Hearts supporter) by Davie Provan in yesterday's I newspaper where he said it has been proven beyond any doubt that the decision to relegate/dump Rangers in the bottom league of Scotland was the worst decision ever.

No mention of liquidation and new club starting without 3 years accounts being allowed in league, no mention of Aberdeen or Dundee Utd's crowds going up. Just line after line of disastrous crowd reductions, Celtic suffering, Killie playing before empty seats etc. All of this could be solved by allowing Rangers back into top league, presumably whether they win promotion or not.

Presume this is aimed at English readers as neither of Rangers/Celtic supporters can actually read and supporters of other Scottish reams think it is p**h.

Would be tremendous for Provan, Nicholas, GorM, Ferguson and all other retarded ex old firm pundits if Rangers do not come back up this year and Celtic's crowds continue to dwindle.

Hagar the Horrible

That guy cant stop lying, he is a sociopath. Never took a penny out of the club? he bought it with money from Ticketus, he sold the Arsenal shares, and never paid a penny in PAYE/NIC, he wanted them to go under preferably with the big tax case, so Hector gets the blame? he tried to buy it back again with sevco 5088, but was rear-ended by green who bought it (with some legal issues) with Secvo Scotland....I don't know if I met him to either offer him some fruity verbal advice or buy him a pint?????

Hagar the Horrible

Forgot to add, I was not extradited, I was going to turn myself in? What from Mexico via Japan....I don't think so

There was a great article, (please note, I am using great sarcastically in case anyone accuses me of being non Hearts supporter) by Davie Provan in yesterday's I newspaper where he said it has been proven beyond any doubt that the decision to relegate/dump Rangers in the bottom league of Scotland was the worst decision ever.

No mention of liquidation and new club starting without 3 years accounts being allowed in league, no mention of Aberdeen or Dundee Utd's crowds going up. Just line after line of disastrous crowd reductions, Celtic suffering, Killie playing before empty seats etc. All of this could be solved by allowing Rangers back into top league, presumably whether they win promotion or not.

Presume this is aimed at English readers as neither of Rangers/Celtic supporters can actually read and supporters of other Scottish reams think it is p**h.

Would be tremendous for Provan, Nicholas, GorM, Ferguson and all other retarded ex old firm pundits if Rangers do not come back up this year and Celtic's crowds continue to dwindle.

I wish Provan and co would speak to fans of non old firm clubs before spouting this nonsense. Aberdeen, Hamilton , Inverness, Dundee fans are certainly not unhappy with their lot at the moment. Far from it. Edited by blairdin

Guest Bilel Mohsni

All the Scottish football experts down south or on British football channels are invariably OF sycophantic *****. That twat Allan Brazil is another one.

Had a quick look at start the Bears Den were saying to this.

One guy agreed that he was spot on apart from "careless use of the L word ".

If they don't mention liquidation then does that mean it didn't happen?

:lol:

The mass position of the faithful is that LIQUIDATION never happened to Rangers (the football club) and any mention of it in print brings on convulsions.

Its nice to see Smith hurting so much.

I remember reading an article in the SP by him while we were in admin. He was claiming Hearts would drop through the leagues like a stone.

How did somebody with such a close affection for one club get to be the head of an organization which is meant to represent all clubs ?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I remember reading an article in the SP by him while we were in admin. He was claiming Hearts would drop through the leagues like a stone.

How did somebody with such a close affection for one club get to be the head of an organization which is meant to represent all clubs ?

Because that club and that organisation are just pretty much different departments of the same entity.

Anyone got a link to this? Love watching them hurt.

Everytime i hear about Nicholas and Provan commenting on the loss of Rangers and the affect it's had on Celtic (not Scottish football) it brings a smile to my face.

The part that brings me most pleasure is the part that Hearts (& Romanov) played in it and continue to play in it.

The first disaster for them was us splitting the OF and stopping rangers playing in the CL.

Then Kaunus beating them in the qualifiers a few seasons later. Both has a massive affect on their income and helped the decline.

Finally we continue to be the thorn in their side by being well ahead in the league and therefore hopefully at best leaving Rangers to fight through the playoffs for promotion.

Hearts can take pride in being a protagonist in the down fall of the OF

That guy cant stop lying, he is a sociopath. Never took a penny out of the club? he bought it with money from Ticketus, he sold the Arsenal shares, and never paid a penny in PAYE/NIC, he wanted them to go under preferably with the big tax case, so Hector gets the blame? he tried to buy it back again with sevco 5088, but was rear-ended by green who bought it (with some legal issues) with Secvo Scotland....I don't know if I met him to either offer him some fruity verbal advice or buy him a pint?????

Pint?

I'd buy him a bottle or two of Dom Perignon.

Vomit inducing stuff from Smith you can tell he is hurting.

Giruy!

What's gone wrong with Scottish football since sevco's side step into div 3?

Dundee United have improved and are debt free

Aberdeen have improved and are near debt free

Hearts are debt free and will be much improved when we return

Killie - debt free

Dundee improved and in SPL

Hibs failed due to us consuming them nothing to do with Rangers and even that woeful outfit will be debt free

Sounds to me as if most of our larger clubs have improved and their financial position has improved drastically since sevcos demise.

Any failures appear to have been down to Reagan and Doncaster

Or am I wrong?

Edited by Jammy T

• Maple Leaf locked this topic