MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

So once hp88 exposed your plan STS you changed it :lol:

No, the fact that Rudi investigated Tits and not Peter necessitated the change. If he'd investigated Peter, I could've pretended to be the doc, got you to lynch tits, then kill a mason, STS kills the other. Then as soon as you lynch me, STS Wins.

Edit:

STS How HIGH is your postcount?!?!

It's double mine!

:facepalm:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the fact that Rudi investigated Tits and not Peter necessitated the change. If he'd investigated Peter, I could've pretended to be the doc, got you to lynch tits, then kill a mason, STS kills the other. Then as soon as you lynch me, STS Wins.

Yip, that's basically it. I pretty much knew that hp was a goon but was keeping it quiet. If rudi had investigated Peter I would have instigated a lynch on tits then killed Lionel.

Be interesting to know the docs pics though!

Mr Nice

The Stig :facepalm:

Geoff

Rudi (considered leaving him till next night but would have got pelters if he got nailed)

Lionel

Me

Mr Nice

The Stig :face palm:

Geoff

Rudi (considered leaving him till next night but would have got peters if he got nailed)

Lionel

Me

Why Mr Nice the first night? When he was protected we all assumed he was the doc...

:vrface:

Yip, that's basically it. I pretty much knew that hp was a goon but was keeping it quiet. If rudi had investigated Peter I would have instigated a lynch on tits then killed Lionel.

The masons would have been more cautious if they hadn't found the doc and would have probably lynched you at that point.

The only reason for mr nice was his insistence that Geoff was his hunch and he would not be swayed. It would be easy to frame Geoff for it even though I had no idea if he was a goon or not.

In summary, no reason.

Mr Nice

The Stig :facepalm:

Geoff

Rudi (considered leaving him till next night but would have got pelters if he got nailed)

Lionel

Me

i'll take that as a mini win. A goon getting protected by the doc, nice one

Post count...

Shake Twist Stomp! 114

Harold Bishop 64

hp88 57

HmfcAndy 46

Lionel Richie 41

The Stig 41

Geoff Kilpatrick 41

Dandyman 40

Stevietits 32

MalkyMcFrench 32

jambosean75 30

peter_hmfc 29

jambopompey 29

Wedge Antilles 24

yvonnejambo 23

Rudi Skacel 18

Seats 16

Mr Nice 14

Dunks 9

Beverley 5

Praha06 1

:blink:

I tried to play like I did last game when I was a townie, so I'm fairly happy with the 2nd highest post count (for players at least).

It's weird though, it's very hard to not have the fact you're a goon influence your posting.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I tried to play like I did last game when I was a townie, so I'm fairly happy with the 2nd highest post count (for players at least).

It's weird though, it's very hard to not have the fact you're a goon influence your posting.

You played this game well mate.

You had me convinced anyway!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I hate being a mason.

Seats was far too quiet by his standards and it was a great pick-up by Lionel.

I decided to play the game as I did as I would have given myself away to the goons anyway by lurking. At least if you muddy the waters you get people playing the game.

I hate being a mason.

I decided to play the game as I did as I would have given myself away to the goons anyway by lurking. At least if you muddy the waters you get people playing the game.

Sorry who started the pile on on seats.... :rolleyes:

This must change!

Game 1: Goon- goons won

Game 2: Townie- town won

Game 3: Assassin- helped the town win :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sorry who started the pile on on seats.... :rolleyes:

Not important. Lionel had picked him!

Well done townies, I am hanging up my mafia brain for a bit really is crap when your always targeted early. So will mod some games but not play for a while

Well done townies, I am hanging up my mafia brain for a bit really is crap when your always targeted early. So will mod some games but not play for a while

Sorry Yvonne...I really thought you were a goon!

Game 1: Goon- goons won

Game 2: Townie- town won

Game 3: Assassin- helped the town win :thumbsup:

I seem to remember Malky was like that too, then he kept getting voted off....

Sorry Yvonne...I really thought you were a goon!

Don't worry about it happens most games it's usually the goons kill me in 1st couple of days. It's just boring as very predictable. Well done tho your doing good job apart from killing me haha

Malky :vrface:

Day after I accuse Stig and hp then get hit in the night Malky asks why did they target Marty?

:Vlad-Stupid:

I hate being a mason.

I was genuinely out most of the weekend and was raging that I couldn't get on more. I knew it wasn't my normal posting style and was trying to change it but just wasn't there. Can't believe we lucked out by hitting Mr Nice the first night he was randomly protected for no reason. After that, there was no way back.

Well done toon.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Thanks to Harold for organising all this. thumbsup.gif

Enjoyed this one more than my first.

Good game everyone. thumbsup.gif

Malky :vrface:

Day after I accuse Stig and hp then get hit in the night Malky asks why did they target Marty?

:Vlad-Stupid:

I have no problem admitting I am utter shite at spotting goons, can't remember doing well any game I'm a cop

I know how to play the game but just can't spot it

investigations

Night 1 - BS - Yvonne - Good

Night 2 - Pullshapes - Assasain

Night 3 - Malky - Good

Night 4 - Jambosean - Good

Night 5 - Tits - Doc

Was thinking about HP88 on night 5 but the only real reason he caught my eye was id seen alot of his posts, cant say the same for the rest. Tits may have posted abit but didnt really see anything eyecatching which was why i investigated him. I guess HP88 has alot of theories which he gave out, same as in his first 2 games so wasnt acting anything diff so thought he was ok.

Knew Geoff was a mason after I investigated pullshapes and he came out with his post about the assasain being "he/she".

Investigated Malky on night 3 because he had had abit of a barmy with Geoff the day before and knew they wouldnt both be masons acting like that.

Jambosean on night 4 simply because of his defending on seats, was gonna take a gamble and investigate one of the other unknowns but didnt go through with it.

Night 5 was just a one out of 3 chance. This was when i was swithering on HP88 or Tits and i kindof noted that id seen tits post most around deadline/night/new day time so went for him.

Good game though, enjoyed it. I like being the cop, prob my favourite role. Never been the doc yet and dont want to be because im not the brightest haha.

investigations

Night 1 - BS - Yvonne - Good

Night 2 - Pullshapes - Assasain

Night 3 - Malky - Good

Night 4 - Jambosean - Good

Night 5 - Tits - Doc

Was thinking about HP88 on night 5 but the only real reason he caught my eye was id seen alot of his posts, cant say the same for the rest. Tits may have posted abit but didnt really see anything eyecatching which was why i investigated him. I guess HP88 has alot of theories which he gave out, same as in his first 2 games so wasnt acting anything diff so thought he was ok.

Knew Geoff was a mason after I investigated pullshapes and he came out with his post about the assasain being "he/she".

Investigated Malky on night 3 because he had had abit of a barmy with Geoff the day before and knew they wouldnt both be masons acting like that.

Jambosean on night 4 simply because of his defending on seats, was gonna take a gamble and investigate one of the other unknowns but didnt go through with it.

Night 5 was just a one out of 3 chance. This was when i was swithering on HP88 or Tits and i kindof noted that id seen tits post most around deadline/night/new day time so went for him.

Good game though, enjoyed it. I like being the cop, prob my favourite role. Never been the doc yet and dont want to be because im not the brightest haha.

This is only my 2nd game Rudi.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Going to post now since the game is finished. I started reading this thread through yesterday, always wondered about the fascination with Mafia games so wanted to try and follow a game thread, wasn't really sure how it worked either.

Safe to say I am still very confused :lol:. Had no clue what was going on half the time but I enjoyed reading it through. Might join in the next game if I can understand it a bit more :thumbsup:.

Going to post now since the game is finished. I started reading this thread through yesterday, always wondered about the fascination with Mafia games so wanted to try and follow a game thread, wasn't really sure how it worked either.

Safe to say I am still very confused :lol:. Had no clue what was going on half the time but I enjoyed reading it through. Might join in the next game if I can understand it a bit more :thumbsup:.

Playing it really is the only way to understand it. Just get involved next time there's a sign up thread, you won't regret it :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

He might regret it if he has lots of uni work to do!

:lol:

Didn't stop you going by this thread..

He might regret it if he has lots of uni work to do!

True...

got a tutorial tomorrow... haven't really done that much since Friday :sob:

At least it's in the afternoon so I can try and get some stuff done.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Now that the game has finished, I've now gotten round to reading Hobbes' Leviathan.

******* nightmare. :vrface: But fulfilling.

I was posting during my lecture :sob:

I'm doing design, the class size is small enough in the sessions that they'd catch me posting in lectures... thankfully a lot of time is self-directed... (but not that well this week...)

sigh.

I'm doing design, the class size is small enough in the sessions that they'd catch me posting in lectures... thankfully a lot of time is self-directed... (but not that well this week...)

sigh.

The girl next to me just stared at my laptop for the whole hour. I started off trying to listen to the lecturer but it was confusing me so I turned to mafia instead...

Prince Buaben

The girl next to me just stared at my laptop for the whole hour. I started off trying to listen to the lecturer but it was confusing me so I turned to mafia instead..

You need help shapes!

The girl next to me just stared at my laptop for the whole hour. I started off trying to listen to the lecturer but it was confusing me so I turned to mafia instead...

What are you studying that the lecturer doesn't notice people not paying attention? Must be a big lecture?

Archived