Petrie / Sir Tom / Mixu - were you watching?

Charlie-Brown

RockyBalboa
Does the question actually get answered factually though RB?

I did like this post....

Oh ma sides.....

You can view the accounts.

We were ?18 million in debt.

Sold

Brown ?4.5 mil

Thomson ?2mil

GOC ?1.5mil

Whittiker ?2mil

Murphy?2mil

Ivan?500k

That comes to ?12.5, further reductions has taken it down to ?2mill and thats being reduced yearly as we are running at profit. Sounds fair enough to me. Cant see any money taken away from anyone else.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockyBalboa
Surely any income derived from paying users would go to paying of the mortgage and not to hibs?

No because Hibs pay the mortgage so it would go into Hibs' income no?

Gigolo-Aunt
Here, I spend a lot of the time in the Shed and the banter is top notch with many quality posters. If it makes me obsessed then fair enough. :cool:

It is great banter.......

And then straight out again to pay the mortgage. No?

Chad Sexington
Here, I spend a lot of the time in the Shed and the banter is top notch with many quality posters. If it makes me obsessed then fair enough. :cool:

Yes it does.

It's also slightly creepy.

I would never sit on a hibs message board all day every day like you appear to do on here.

jamboinglasgow
You could say because Hibs own the training ground, all money from other sides using the facilities and just normal punters will go to Hibs. The location is much better for Hearts though agreed. Both have got good deals imo and it's good that both clubs have such facilites. Better than anything else in Scotland by miles outwith the OF.

I defently agree it is a good that both sides have facilties such as this. Was just looking over the plans of St Middens new ground and they have a much smaller acdemy incorparted into it but it will still be an improvement. I know Aberdeen are considering an academy with a new joint owned stadium. Think this will happen with a few other clubs though think Hibs and Hearts will have the leading facilties outside the OF.

Rocky, we've been talking about 'a' mortgage and as you are now aware, their is actually 9 different mortgages associated with your football club and HFC Holdings, alongwith the Bond's & Floating Charges.

Perhaps you should point Rod the Mouser in the direction of Debtbusters to consolidate you loans.

Surely one monthly repayment would be more easier than having to make all those different payments to all your various lenders?

3rd and Europe is indeed an achievement and Motherwell should be congratulated when they confirm this.

Top six...achievement? No, just one last chance of putting some small element of positive spin on a dreadful season. We even failed in that.

Enjoy the ?40 million difference, do you put framed copies of the balance sheets on the wall whilst watching DVD copies of the AGM finance report?

Better to have loved and lost than......:107years:

PMSL :107years::107years::107years:

I know Aberdeen are considering an academy with a new joint owned stadium.

Aberdeen can do all the considering they want, but their only option is for the council to bail them out. And with an Audit Commission investigation into the missing ?25 million, I think this is highly unlikely. I'd love to see the cod heads be made homeless and go out of business. ;)

jamboinglasgow
Aberdeen can do all the considering they want, but their only option is for the council to bail them out. And with an Audit Commission investigation into the missing ?25 million, I think this is highly unlikely. I'd love to see the cod heads be made homeless and go out of business. ;)

thought the council was hoping for some companies to finance it themselves.

thought the council was hoping for some companies to finance it themselves.

Why would the private sector do that? :cool:

Jeez I only started this thread for a fun wee dig at Hibs and as a prop for some 107 year smileys.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::

Course it's dreaded. But if it happens good luck to Hearts, would be great to have another genuine challanger to the OF especially from the East to shut the Jacksuns and Keevins of the world up. In my opinion it's never going to happen though. Hearts blew there chance against a new Celtic side and a pishy rangers side (we humped 3-0 twice that season) and that sort of thing doesnt happen much.

aye ye humped them three nil at ****brox then got four taken aff yes in the semi:107years::rolleyes:

the semi

Was that the game when they turned up dressed as seats?

:107years:

You can view the accounts.

We were ?18 million in debt.

Sold

Brown ?4.5 mil

Thomson ?2mil

GOC ?1.5mil

Whittiker ?2mil

Murphy?2mil

Ivan?500k

That comes to ?12.5, further reductions has taken it down to ?2mill and thats being reduced yearly as we are running at profit. Sounds fair enough to me. Cant see any money taken away from anyone else.

One thing I would question though, is that these cosy calculations are based on the cash being safely banked on day one ?

Now regarding the ?4.5m you supposedly ;) received from Celtic. Have you actually received that IN FULL. I believe we've not long received the final instalment of Paul Hartley's ?1.2m fee ( ?300k or roundabouts ) so the figures may not be as enticing as they at first appear :107years:

Was that the game when they turned up dressed as seats?

:107years:

aye the seats were just like their heids:107years::107years:

:107years::107years:

EMPTY:kiss2:

One thing I would question though, is that these cosy calculations are based on the cash being safely banked on day one ?

Now regarding the ?4.5m you supposedly ;) received from Celtic. Have you actually received that IN FULL. I believe we've not long received the final instalment of Paul Hartley's ?1.2m fee ( ?300k or roundabouts ) so the figures may not be as enticing as they at first appear :107years:

Don't expect an answer. His reply only consists of the supposed accounts for hibs the football team, which is fair enough.

It doesn't explain the accounts for their majority shareholder HFC Holdings.

maroonlegions
Don't expect an answer. His reply only consists of the supposed accounts for hibs the football team, which is fair enough.

TRUE.:107years:;)

RockyBalboa

Yep. They are all complete payments. Especially the ?4.5 million paid for Scotty.

Or Morston Assets. :rolleyes:

RockyBalboa
Ruby Hibee=Rocky Balboa ;)

Just seen that thread, the OP is asking questions I've been debating about for the past 6 pages so it's no me unfortunately. I only post here. :)

Guest juvehearts

My turn to add something.

btw it doesnt mean a thing money when it comes to hearts & hibs.

it comes down to what happens on the pitch.

you beat us 7-0 over 50 years ago, beat us 6-2 at your patch in the 200/2001 season, won the league cup in most hibs' fans lifetime.

hearts have played a tie in the champions league, won 2 scottish cups, beat hibs 5-1 2002-03 season, thumped hibs 4-0 in a scottish cup semi,

pumped hibs 4-0 in that same season at tynecastle.

anyone remember 22 games in a row?

must i go on?

end of the day & the be all & end all of it, hibs will always be the wee team.

hearts may be in debt, but at least we can (a) fill out hampden & (B) tell our youngsters that we remember 16th may 1998, 4th april & 13th may 2006

GIRFU FTH :)

Good post JH

If I was as confident that Hibs were going to be going out of business in the immediate future as some Hobos seem to be about us i'd just sit back and wait for the fireworks.

That they constantly try to debate exactly how and when it is going to happen suggests they require convincing to their own opinions.

Until Hearts actually go out of business some Hobos hypothesising on the internet is not going to phase me.

the rightly described hibs supporters club "flumps" on.net. :cool:

It's actually embarrassing watching you suck up on here sometimes. Especially when you start on Hibs supporters to curry favour.

Claw it back! Almost break even!

Aye you will. Once you've paid of all your debt....

Hibernian football club: HFC Holdings are the majority shareholder of HFC (the football club) with 58,903,512 shares. The remainder of the 60,000,000 shares are held by hundreds of small shareholders. HFC (the football club) has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland, a floating charge with Girobank plc, a mortgage as well as a bond & floating charge with HFC Holdings and a bond & floating charge to STF.

The new training centre is owned by HFC (the football club) but has a mortgage to HFC holdings.

HFC holdings: Only two directors, STF & Rod the mowser. This company also has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland (mortgages registered separately from those against the football club) along with a mortgage and bond & floating charge to STF.

I would doff my cap to you sir, but I do not wear a cap.

Heh! you can find out (according to Legend) who your neighbour has their mortgage with. No wonder ID theft is so rife?

I am NOT paying the fee to check this is not BS.

My info. Hibs paid ?636,000 for the land (source HFC website) and have paid/committed of expenditure ?4.2 (source BBC financial statement). Can't find any reference to mortgages. But if it's a cow's barn it's not going to be too bad :wink:.

Jojo, Jojo, Jojo.

Legend speaks the truth, walk into either Erskine house on Queen Street or Meadowbank House and pay a search fee to find out who owns any house you desire. It is a matter of public record. If you are still dubious, tell me your name and address and I will tell you who granted your security, I won't even charge you. ;)

I would doff my cap to you sir, but I do not wear a cap.

Jojo, Jojo, Jojo.

Legend speaks the truth, walk into either Erskine house on Queen Street or Meadowbank House and pay a search fee to find out who owns any house you desire. It is a matter of public record. If you are still dubious, tell me your name and address and I will tell you who granted your security, I won't even charge you. ;)

Nah, you've got it all wrong.

We're just talking pish and trying to divert attention away from VR.

Fact of the matter is that VR has been the best thing to ever happen to STF.

Guest saints

I've seen the accounts for HFC Holdings. There's nothing in them other than a nominal rent from HFC for the freehold of Easter Road.

I've seen the accounts for HFC Holdings. There's nothing in them other than a nominal rent from HFC for the freehold of Easter Road.

Of course you have and of course there isn't.

Those pesky records held at Companies House, always wrong aren't they.

Oh well.

Edit: Just noticed the term 'freehold' in your post. Can you explain what it means and what it's doing in the accounts of a Scottish company?

Archived