Petrie / Sir Tom / Mixu - were you watching?

Charlie-Brown

RockyBalboa
Rocky ,You and most hibs fans see this season as a roaring success, However, Hearts have been in the same possition that you are in now, but we have done it more often.Plus two wins of the holly grail. Stats prove everything, we are the better team overall, but for this season only you are above us. A disasterous part of the season when we had a committee running the team, stopped us being above you, so gloat while you can it won't last.

I see it as a success for 1 reason only - John Collins.

We had him running the team/making decisions when you had your committee.

I don't see it lasting also, unless you start cutting the costs, and reducing the debt - something we started to do 7 years ago.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockyBalboa
eh, mmmm, table , so being above a team suddenly makes them worth more , how many clubs are banging on the hobos door wanting to buy players .:rolleyes::107years:

Same amount as the amount of clubs looking at the Hearts players since the fisherman side bought your best forward.

RockyBalboa
This whole 'debt' thing the hobos have going on confuses me.

Rocky out of interest,

Do you go around the caravan park sniggering at your neighbours who have a larger mortgage than you?

The debt thing is mainly because when Hibs realised they're debt was out of contoll, cut the costs and made reductions (which allowed the Blobby years to happen) Hearts never and now they might be starting to pay for it.

What goes around comes around and all that.

RockyBalboa
they spent two years telling the world tynie was getting bulldozed.when that went tits up, it's now every hobos an accountant.

who could ever forget, their silly wee count down clock or bulldozer avatars.

Wasn't silly. Spending out your depth meant either selling your stadium or your club to a radge who was knocked back by many others. Least your still at tynie though.

maroonlegions
And look where it's got you, spending out your depth when other sides (like Hibs and Aberdeen) were cutting costs and reducing the debt of ?20million.

bit early to start dooming and glooming about our debt , it will be taking cared of , stats do not lie either , you hobo accountants are scaremongering and nothing takes the joy of having won more derbies at fester road than you lot , 22 games in a row , big cup wins and finished above you in the top six more times than you have, ROLL ON NEXT SEASON, VLAD WILL DELIVER , TICK ,:107years::cool:TOCK.

Dirk Diggler
they spent two years telling the world tynie was getting bulldozed.when that went tits up, it's now every hobos an accountant.

who could ever forget, their silly wee count down clock or bulldozer avatars.

Absolutely.

:laugh:

W*nkstains, each and every one of them.

Rocky can you answer one thing. You harp( no pun) on about our Debt but have you ever posted or gloated about Rangers debt? OK we are your local rivals, but if you don't care about other teams in the league it makes your debt jibe rather silly. Only whan /if VR calls in the debt will it effect Hearts. Hibs on the other hand have to hope TF doesn't kick the bucket, as his son won't back you like he did. Hearts are the superior team over many years Hibs get above us once in a blue moon. Milk it while you can as the egg is heading faceward very fast.

RockyBalboa
bit early to start dooming and glooming about our debt , it will be taking cared of , stats do not lie either , you hobo accountants are scaremongering and nothing takes the joy of having won more derbies at fester road than you lot , 22 games in a row , big cup wins and finished above you in the top six more times than you have, ROLL ON NEXT SEASON, VLAD WILL DELIVER , TICK ,:107years::cool:TOCK.

If it's being being looked after why then sell your best striker for a bag of fish halfway through the season?

Before you give me the "he was Kaunus's player" reply - moneybags vladdyboy could have easily blocked the transfer and paid Kaunus for him no?

Vlad will deliver LOL. Believe and all that :kiss2:

winston churchill
Wasn't silly. Spending out your depth meant either selling your stadium or your club to a radge who was knocked back by many others. Least your still at tynie though.

bolt stalker

Dirk Diggler

What goes around comes around and all that.

Aye, So you keep repeating.

Difference being, Our owner is 'comfortable' with the debt, That comfortable in fact he's going to add to it.

RockyBalboa
Rocky can you answer one thing. You harp( no pun) on about our Debt but have you ever posted or gloated about Rangers debt? OK we are your local rivals, but if you don't care about other teams in the league it makes your debt jibe rather silly. Only whan /if VR calls in the debt will it effect Hearts. Hibs on the other hand have to hope TF doesn't kick the bucket, as his son won't back you like he did. Hearts are the superior team over many years Hibs get above us once in a blue moon. Milk it while you can as the egg is heading faceward very fast.

Rangers debt? Is it as big as Hearts?

They also have assets such as players, Training complex's 50,000 supporters, Sponsorship & Euro runs to cover that no?

Hearts rent a complex and have 18,000 max with a European run once every 5 years mibbies. Hardly the same.

maroonlegions

SPOT ON ,and thats what most hobos fear and why they raise the debt issue , big nasty vlad pub team on the trail of the wee team.;):107years:

RockyBalboa
Aye, So you keep repeating.

Difference being, Our owner is 'comfortable' with the debt, That comfortable in fact he's going to add to it.

Cool. Time will tell.

Im not one of your usual Hobo future predictors, I like sticking to the present.

Is that the time already? Excellent :)

Dirk Diggler

Seeing as you have an obsession with debt, how about joining a Chelsea forum, Or a Portsmouth Forum or a Rangers forum or any other clubs forum who have a large debt and start telling them about your barn in Newcastle and your Mickey mouse cup win?

RockyBalboa
Seeing as you have an obsession with debt, how about joining a Chelsea forum, Or a Portsmouth Forum or a Rangers forum or any other clubs forum who have a large debt and start telling them about your barn in Newcastle and your Mickey mouse cup win?

I have no obsession with debt BTR. Pretty boring to be honest.

Barn is Newcastle lol. You been down to see the facilities aye?

Dirk Diggler
I have no obsession with debt BTR. Pretty boring to be honest.

pinocchio.jpg

Of course you do, You've just spent the last hour talking about it.

Either that or you're at the wind up, But you don't do that either do you?

RockyBalboa
pinocchio.jpg

Of course you do, You've just spent the last hour talking about it.

Either that or you're at the wind up, But you don't do that either do you?

Haha.

No, I was stating Hearts debt compared to ours. Hardly an obsession when debts are big part of football especially in Scotland at the moment. So is Scottish cups though I suppose.

No winding up, honest. Just a good debate (imo obviously) to pass the time this gloomy saturday. See Scotlands number 1 just conceeded last min. :rolleyes:

winston churchill
Seeing as you have an obsession with debt, how about joining a Chelsea forum, Or a
Portsmouth
Forum or a Rangers forum or any other clubs forum who have a large debt and start telling them about your barn in Newcastle and your Mickey mouse cup win?

settle,i dont want to read his tom kite on the pompey boards.

True. Done well to claw it back and almost break even having ran at a profit the past 3 seasons though eh. As we went one way, Hearts went the other. With only a Scottish cup win to show for it.

Nevermind, I'm sure your youth sides and reserves are doing better than the seniors are. Nope, wait, behind hibs in the league in them too.

Claw it back! Almost break even!

Aye you will. Once you've paid of all your debt....

Hibernian football club: HFC Holdings are the majority shareholder of HFC (the football club) with 58,903,512 shares. The remainder of the 60,000,000 shares are held by hundreds of small shareholders. HFC (the football club) has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland, a floating charge with Girobank plc, a mortgage as well as a bond & floating charge with HFC Holdings and a bond & floating charge to STF.

The new training centre is owned by HFC (the football club) but has a mortgage to HFC holdings.

HFC holdings: Only two directors, STF & Rod the mowser. This company also has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland (mortgages registered separately from those against the football club) along with a mortgage and bond & floating charge to STF.

DuffJimmy1875
It should have been? There was me thinking we got put out in a replay to the champions elect narrowly and not a team who were pumped at home to Dundee. :oopsoops:

Yep, me too. Evidently circa 5000 Hibs fans turned up to Ibrox not for a cup replay, but for a amicable non-competitive friendly.

We were actually put out by Auchinleckie Rovers in a replay having at one point led 2-0 at home - surely not ;)

If Strapon wasn't overseeing one of the more hilarious Celtc implosions of recent times, that SHOULD have been Celtc vs QoS - glad it wasn't mind you!!

Hibernian football club: HFC Holdings are the majority shareholder of HFC (the football club) with 58,903,512 shares. The remainder of the 60,000,000 shares are held by hundreds of small shareholders. HFC (the football club) has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland, a floating charge with Girobank plc, a mortgage as well as a bond & floating charge with HFC Holdings and a bond & floating charge to STF.

The new training centre is owned by HFC (the football club) but has a mortgage to HFC holdings.

HFC holdings: Only two directors, STF & Rod the mowser. This company also has 3 mortgages and a floating charge with the Bank of Scotland (mortgages registered separately from those against the football club) along with a mortgage and bond & floating charge to STF.

So you mean if Sir Tom pegged it they'd be ****ed ?

Whatever next :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

Jeez I only started this thread for a fun wee dig at Hibs and as a prop for some 107 year smileys.

Very true.

But a question they should be asking is - why, after selling their best players for approx. ?10m, do they still have debt? Especially debt to STF himself?

Surely he'd not rather take the interest on the repayments.

RockyBalboa

We would? Hows that? We only owe money to his company for the mortgage on the training ground.

Man, no more of this. Sore head time. :(

RockyBalboa
Very true.

But a question they should be asking is - why, after selling their best players for approx. ?10m, do they still have debt? Especially debt to STF himself?

Surely he'd not rather take the interest on the repayments.

Because we just opened a brand spankin new training ground evidently. How much is owned to STF out of interest? I think a minimal amount.

maroonlegions
If it's being being looked after why then sell your best striker for a bag of fish halfway through the season? :rolleyes:

Before you give me the "he was Kaunus's player" reply - moneybags vladdyboy could have easily blocked the transfer and paid Kaunus for him no?

Vlad will deliver LOL.:kiss2: Believe and all that :kiss2:

:107years:

and if he does deliver (i believe he will) then this is the scenario that is dreaded by you hobos , so lets hype up the hobo account debt to distract from this , subconscious fears rearing its ugly head more like and how much did our top striker go for , mmm, bag of fish was it.:evilno:

We would? Hows that? We only owe money to his company for the mortgage on the training ground.

Man, no more of this. Sore head time. :(

It's funny how you never tire of telling us about our debt yet never like to talk about your own.

FTR - Your football club owes a bond & floating charge to STF himself along with a mortgage and bond & floating charge to his company.

His company owes a mortgage and a bond & floating charge to STF himself.

RockyBalboa
:107years:

and if he does deliver (i believe he will) then this is the scenario that is dreaded by you hobos , so lets hype up the hobo account debt to distract from this , subconscious fears rearing its ugly head more like and how much did our top striker go for , mmm, bag of fish was it.:evilno:

Course it's dreaded. But if it happens good luck to Hearts, would be great to have another genuine challanger to the OF especially from the East to shut the Jacksuns and Keevins of the world up. In my opinion it's never going to happen though. Hearts blew there chance against a new Celtic side and a pishy rangers side (we humped 3-0 twice that season) and that sort of thing doesnt happen much.

Because we just opened a brand spankin new training ground evidently. How much is owned to STF out of interest? I think a minimal amount.

You THINK a minimal amount? You should try taking more of an interest in your own accounts rather than ours. But then again, obsessing with your bigger neighbours is a vermin trait.

RockyBalboa
It's funny how you never tire of telling us about our debt yet never like to talk about your own.

FTR - Your football club owes a bond & floating charge to STF himself along with a mortgage and bond & floating charge to his company.

His company owes a mortgage and a bond & floating charge to STF himself.

So how much is that? I know we ae paying mortgage for the training and STILL running at a profit.

RockyBalboa
You THINK a minimal amount? You should try taking more of an interest in your own accounts rather than ours. But then again, obsessing with your bigger neighbours is a vermin trait.

Much is it then Legend? Come on.

obsessing with your bigger neighbours is a vermin trait.

Aint that the truth.

Hibernian FC - World Champions at obsessing about their betters.

So how much is that? I know we ae paying mortgage for the training and STILL running at a profit.

A mortgage!

Your club, one way or another, has 6 different mortgages to the Bank of Scotland alone!

RockyBalboa
Aint that the truth.

Hibernian FC - World Champions at obsessing about their betters.

Course we are. It's called rivalry in my book. :cool:

RockyBalboa
A mortgage!

Your club, one way or another, has 6 different mortgages to the Bank of Scotland alone!

How much is the mortgage? And do you know if the mortgage is one that you can pay outright if you wish or if you have to stick to the monthly payments as was the plan?

Much is it then Legend? Come on.

How much is what? Which one of the 9 different mortgages associated with hibs do you want to know about?

RockyBalboa
How much is what? Which one of the 9 different mortgages associated with hibs do you want to know about?

How much is the hibs debt you say?

And altogether how much are Hibs paying for these mortgages? Also can they pay them off straight away if they wish or do they have they got to stick to the payments? Im genuinely interested here.

How much is the hibs debt you say?

And altogether how much are Hibs paying for these mortgages? Also can they pay them off straight away if they wish or do they have they got to stick to the payments? Im genuinely interested here.

Your genuinely interested? Can i assume that you never knew any of this until now?

Course we are. It's called rivalry in my book. :cool:

Maybe in your case, but it goes WAY beyond that with a healthy percentage of reptiles.

RockyBalboa
Your genuinely interested? Can i assume that you never knew any of this until now?

I knew we owed money to the company re the training complex but I'm asking about the other mortgages. You seem the expert. :cool:

RockyBalboa
Maybe in your case, but it goes WAY beyond that with a healthy percentage of reptiles.

Cool, and true. I see your point. Although I reckon the only people who are obsessed are the rightly described hibs supporters club "flumps" on.net. :cool:

Charlie-Brown

Of course Hibs are run at a profit and sell anybody & everybody they can - STF & RP divvy up the money via Morsten Securities as well as all the other money STF makes of the club.

RockyBalboa
Of course Hibs are run at a profit and sell anybody & everybody they can - STF & RP divvy up the money via Morsten Securities as well as all the other money STF makes of the club.

Hearts sell anyone they can too.

I knew we owed money to the company re the training complex but I'm asking about the other mortgages. You seem the expert. :cool:

I'm no expert, i'm not even that interested in hobonomics.

A week or two ago i spent 10 minutes on the Registers of Scotland & Companies House websites (both public registers) to put another of KB's vermin pet's gas at a peep.

I find it hard to believe that someone that never stops posting about our debt isn't even that interested in his own team's affairs.

There's selling off the odd player, and then there's selling like Hibernian.

FTH.

Charlie-Brown

Yes cos we're in debt as you keep reminding us.

Only a Game
Petrie / Sir Tom / Mixu - were you watching?

That should have been Hibs today!

Tits! :107years:

Would that be the same Petrie/Sir Tom/Mixu who are currently preparing their club to consolodate their UEFA cup place, whilst our no marks are preparing for next season already and whats more we're doing it without a manager in place to make the key decisions. The same Petrie/Sir Tom/Mixu who have said they will build a new stand next season AND will actually do it, whilst we wait a year(alledgedly) for planning permission for a stand that was due to be built two years ago ?

I dont think this period in the history of the two clubs is one where we have any high ground to sit on and snipe about a cup we were put out of before they were and by lesser opposition than them.

The OP is dos IMO

winston churchill

great post,below see posts 60 &65

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=194710

Archived