• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudi must stay

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• Captain Canada

7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I believe I was at the hands of doctors that wished to make me worse so that I could be useful to somebody else 

Eh ?  That makes zero sense, Rudi.     

Sorry, but you sound delusional - and fixated on highly unlikely reasons for how you ended up in your current state. 

rudi must stay
15 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Eh ?  That makes zero sense, Rudi.     

Sorry, but you sound delusional - and fixated on highly unlikely reasons for how you ended up in your current state. 

They are unlikely doctors are very gunho these days (cancer and operations) they could well have made me this way deliberately 

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

They are unlikely doctors are very gunho these days (cancer and operations) they could well have made me this way deliberately 

Be honest - do you ACTUALLY believe that ?

18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I believe I was at the hands of doctors that wished to make me worse so that I could be useful to somebody else 

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

These posts are quite ludicrous.

I feel that a football forum is not now the place for these types of accusations.

I’m sorry, Rudi, but this has gone too far, in my opinion.

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

These posts are quite ludicrous.

I feel that a football forum is not now the place for these types of accusations.

I’m sorry, Rudi, but this has gone too far, in my opinion.

That's okay Morgan but it's good to get it off my chest 

Shooter McGavin
37 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Let me tell you it is hard living when nobody cares about you even the NHS

Plenty of people do care about you mate, that’s why they’re taking time out of their day to chat to you, and offer their help and advice.

But you seem stuck in this loop of feeling sorry for yourself, pointing the finger and blaming others. You need to try your best to break out of that loop, and I’m not for one second suggesting it’s as easy as that.

But I feel you need to try and focus on what you can do and can achieve.

rudi must stay
12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Plenty of people do care about you mate, that’s why they’re taking time out of their day to chat to you, and offer their help and advice.

But you seem stuck in this loop of feeling sorry for yourself, pointing the finger and blaming others. You need to try your best to break out of that loop, and I’m not for one second suggesting it’s as easy as that.

But I feel you need to try and focus on what you can do and can achieve.

I feel sick 24 hours a day 

rudi must stay
18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How is that possible?

It's possible because of x-rays and tests they've done radiation poisoning. You not seen Elysium 

Shooter McGavin
20 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It's possible because of x-rays and tests they've done radiation poisoning. You not seen Elysium 

I seriously doubt that you’ve got radiation poisoning from 3 x-rays. 

No, that’s a science fiction film mate. That’s not reality.

I’m worried these conclusions you’re jumping to are completely distorting the reality, and it’s stopping you from making real, positive steps to getting better.

You need to seek proper diagnosis from a qualified professional, and not play fast and loose with things you read online.

I mean, I can google the symptoms of a common cold, and I’d probably end up down a rabbit hole where I’m told I’ve got all the exotic and rare diseases known to man.

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

So a sci-fi film set in a nightmare future has convinced you that events in the script are  actually real right now ?

A wee question - which of these age-groups do you fall into -

Under 20

21-50

Over 50

hisnameisdrewbusby
6 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I’ve a pal who has had a woo-full year,  lost his lad in a road accident in the summer. He’s been to see the doc etc. my question is is there anything I can do? Gutted he’s stuck having dark days!

tried to get him to talk to me but he wasn’t interested maybe with it being this time of year!

That's a dreadful feeling for a parent - I've not got first hand experience, but have had a guy at Changing Room who lost a child. If you pal won't talk to you about how he's feeling, then try telling him (you my already) that you are concerned about him and will be happy to listen to him at any time. It's not the same thing at all, but leaflet via this link After_A_Suicide_2021.pdf (samh.org.uk) is for people dealing with loss by suicide - as I say, I know it's not the right one, but is has some ideas (pages 25, 26, 27) and details for services like:

Cruse Bereavement Care Scotland 

offers free bereavement care and support through one-to-one counselling or local support groups.

To find out about the availability of services in your area, contact the

National Office:

0808 802 616

[email protected]

www.crusescotland.org.uk

By post: Cruse Bereavement Care Scotland, CBCS Headquarters, 29 Barossa Place, Perth, PH1 5HH

Cruse are not suicide focussed so may be a good idea, or get him to ask his GP about Distress Brief Intervention (from memory it was piloted for NHS staff dealing with COVID durings lockdowns, but later rolled out more widely to help folk in distress.

Keep on at him please - he'll appreciate it even though it might not seem like that now.

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

So a sci-fi film set in a nightmare future has convinced you that events in the script are  actually real right now ?

A wee question - which of these age-groups do you fall into -

Under 20

21-50

Over 50

Rudi has said before that he is early 30’s.

rudi must stay

Had a big falling out with my brother this time I'm not sure I want to see him again. Took screenshots of all my twitter posts sent them to Mum said they should take the phone off me. Anyway I mentioned him saying I could have the big c in the middle of a bar first time I told my parents. He's denying it ofcourse 

57 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Had a big falling out with my brother this time I'm not sure I want to see him again. Took screenshots of all my twitter posts sent them to Mum said they should take the phone off me. Anyway I mentioned him saying I could have the big c in the middle of a bar first time I told my parents. He's denying it ofcourse 

Well first of all your 33 and a grown adult so your parents can’t take your phone off you pal . Your allowed to post whatever you like in twitter , within its rules .  Have you spoke to medical people about “ health anxiety.”   At all ? It looked at family therapy as there seems to family issues , in particular with you and your brother ? 

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well first of all your 33 and a grown adult so your parents can’t take your phone off you pal . Your allowed to post whatever you like in twitter , within its rules .  Have you spoke to medical people about “ health anxiety.”   At all ? It looked at family therapy as there seems to family issues , in particular with you and your brother ? 

I had a therapist and used to talk to him about my brother. I am sick of talking, 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

You need to seek proper psychiatric help Rudi. 

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You need to seek proper psychiatric help Rudi. 

I just need to get away mate go back to my flat watch films

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think that would be a good idea. A break would be good for yourself and your family. 

57 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Might be good idea , however can also be negative if you hide away and isolate yourself too . A compromise is maybe needed ? 

rudi must stay
12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Might be good idea , however can also be negative if you hide away and isolate yourself too . A compromise is maybe needed ? 

This family doesn't love me anymore 

rudi must stay
12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How do you know that ? 

I know this because of the way they treat me. The way they never make any sacrifices for me, it is like I'm in the dog house every day

9 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I know this because of the way they treat me. The way they never make any sacrifices for me, it is like I'm in the dog house every day

Just now, rudi must stay said:

My brother's boyfriend has come round just to get me in more trouble. The two of them are horrid 

Well on second thoughts maybe a break from them might be good ,? What “ trouble “ exactly is the boyfriend causing ?

rudi must stay
28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well on second thoughts maybe a break from them might be good ,? What “ trouble “ exactly is the boyfriend causing ?

He'll be showing Mum more photos turning their kid against me

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He'll be showing Mum more photos turning their kid against me

What do you mean ? 

11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He's been taking screenshots. It's good he doesn't know about this place eh 

Oh u mean twitter ? Your allowed your views as Long as they don’t breach twitter rules . This seems to be a good safe space for you I feel . 👍

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh u mean twitter ? Your allowed your views as Long as they don’t breach twitter rules . This seems to be a good safe space for you I feel . 👍

Yes it is all Jambos here I am a real believer in Jambos 

rudi must stay

Mum says if I feel bad she could take me to the doctors. That's another year feeling like crap, no plans tonight. A young man crippled and vulnerable, maybe I should go and let off steam 

On 30/12/2022 at 14:01, rudi must stay said:

Yes it is all Jambos here I am a real believer in Jambos 

I had one of my tweets read out aloud on " celebrity big brother " one time  

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I had one of my tweets read out aloud on " celebrity big brother " one time  

I was in the first series 

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Maybe you should. ? 

Now I have reconnected with people I have realised I matter and my treatment was very poor 

Салатные палочки

This is getting more and more ludicrous by the day. @rudi must stay you really need to take the advice of the good people of JKB and seek some help from professionals.

rudi must stay
26 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

This is getting more and more ludicrous by the day. @rudi must stay you really need to take the advice of the good people of JKB and seek some help from professionals.

Mate I just need to watch films enjoy my life. As the psychiatrist said my body is screwing with me it's one of the symptoms of schizophrenia 

rudi must stay

It is important for me to realise I think I wouldn't know what normal is. I am sorry for all my stuff I've been saying it's a personal issue

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It is important for me to realise I think I wouldn't know what normal is. I am sorry for all my stuff I've been saying it's a personal issue

Everyone wants to support you . Don’t be sorry 

Салатные палочки

Don't ever feel the need to apologise, but some of the things you're saying are genuinely unsettling and perhaps just biting the bullet and putting your trust in a professional may really benefit you.