WERE GETTING INVADED

loganjambo

Fixed that for you :whistling:

lost in leith have a look around and see if you can see loganjambo he is lost as well.shitesteerer started this thread then pissed off,dick.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole 7,000-fans-creating-a-HUGE-atmosphere idea seems to have backfired very well on AT. I was looking forward to a great, well up for it support from them, and I have no doubt their fans will make as much noise as they can, but with 2,000 fans spaced out around the whole of the Roseburn, then some in the Wheatfield, it's going to be very hard for them to create the loud, collectve atmosphere they could easily have managed if they'd only been given the logical, standard few sections of the Roseburn.

2,000 fans is a great amount for a Junior League team, but ruining any chance of creating a great atmosphere by asking for almost 4x what you need is a pretty big own goal.

That's evolution in action there. The guys find it easier to run round the hills chasing sheep and it makes it harder for the girls to run away from their dads ::troll:::'>

micro evolution.

This whole 7,000-fans-creating-a-HUGE-atmosphere idea seems to have backfired very well on AT. I was looking forward to a great, well up for it support from them, and I have no doubt their fans will make as much noise as they can, but with 2,000 fans spaced out around the whole of the Roseburn, then some in the Wheatfield, it's going to be very hard for them to create the loud, collectve atmosphere they could easily have managed if they'd only been given the logical, standard few sections of the Roseburn.

2,000 fans is a great amount for a Junior League team, but ruining any chance of creating a great atmosphere by asking for almost 4x what you need is a pretty big own goal.

the 7000 figure was the media, not AT, we were given the Roseburn with the option of more if needed, but although its abig game for Auchinleck and reaching round 4 in itself is a major achievement, the lack of concessions hasnt helped together with the fact that we cant actually win a cup which is different to playing a Junior Cup final on which the media based their figures.

I still think 2000 + is a fair crowd for a junior team to bring to Tynecastle.

I'll be one of them and looking forward to it.

As long as there not looking for a drink before the game.. Not many let away fans in... Think thee is a newsagent that sells buckfast tho :whistling:

the 7000 figure was the media, not AT, we were given the Roseburn with the option of more if needed, but although its abig game for Auchinleck and reaching round 4 in itself is a major achievement, the lack of concessions hasnt helped together with the fact that we cant actually win a cup which is different to playing a Junior Cup final on which the media based their figures.

What do you mean lack of concessions ? -- it's ?15 for an adult and free for a kid under 12 with that adult and only ?5 for another child.

Poor excuse -- however in saying that it is a tremendous support given the status of the club and well done to those who are coming -- enjoy the travel, enjoy the pubs pre match then I hope you go home after a hammering admiring the pace and power of our team :whistling:

As long as there not looking for a drink before the game.. Not many let away fans in... Think thee is a newsagent that sells buckfast tho :whistling:

most buses already have invites from various clubs, and we can bring our own Buckfast.

What do you mean lack of concessions ? -- it's ?15 for an adult and free for a kid under 12 with that adult and only ?5 for another child.

Poor excuse -- however in saying that it is a tremendous support given the status of the club and well done to those who are coming -- enjoy the travel, enjoy the pubs pre match then I hope you go home after a hammering admiring the pace and power of our team :whistling:

No concessions for pensioners and as some of your fans have previously said 14-16 year olds pay full price too.

Not an excuse, as I say over 2000 must be a decent away support at Tynecastle under any conditions.

I agree that the 7,000 was probably media given, but it must have been AT that asked for the extra sections. I don't see how the "lack of concessions" is a problem as the overall ?15 must be a big discount from regular adult prices.

I don't think not being able to win it and being in the 4th round would acually be a hinderance as you have other teams like Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs ::troll:::'> who know they'll never win it. Playing Hearts away in the SC 4th round is far rarer than a JC final, so surely that must hold some enticement?

I happened to be working in Auchinleck and Lugar last week and thought they were quite nice wee places .Far nicer than some of the shitholes in West Lothian /Lanarkshire .Also worked at Monktonhall with former residents of the Ayrshire villages.very nice people.Good on them for supporting their local team.

I agree that the 7,000 was probably media given, but it must have been AT that asked for the extra sections. I don't see how the "lack of concessions" is a problem as the overall ?15 must be a big discount from regular adult prices.

I don't think not being able to win it and being in the 4th round would acually be a hinderance as you have other teams like Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs ::troll:::'> who know they'll never win it. Playing Hearts away in the SC 4th round is far rarer than a JC final, so surely that must hold some enticement?

of course it does , thats why its attracting the 4th biggest away crowd at Tynecastle .

?15 may indeed be a discount compared to SPL prices but its 3 times as much as Talbot (junior) fans normally pay week to week so isnt seen as a discount by them.

Not that long since Killie won the cup BTW.

I happened to be working in Auchinleck and Lugar last week and thought they were quite nice wee places .Far nicer than some of the shitholes in West Lothian /Lanarkshire .Also worked at Monktonhall with former residents of the Ayrshire villages.very nice people.Good on them for supporting their local team.

:thumbsup:

Arnold Rothstein

of course it does , thats why its attracting the 4th biggest away crowd at Tynecastle .

?15 may indeed be a discount compared to SPL prices but its 3 times as much as Talbot (junior) fans normally pay week to week so isnt seen as a discount by them.

We've won two since then. :verysmug:

I don't really see what the first part is answering. :mellow:

?15 may be 3x as much as they regularly play, but it's to see an SPL team (some internationals, cup winners etc) who play at a standard far more than 3x higher than that of AT. What I meant was that the AT fans are getting to see an SPL quality team (on form) for prices way below the usual SPL rate.

Forgot about 1996/97, but I doubt they hold much hope of actually winning it this year.

I highly doubt any of their fans will be in the Wheatfield. Their official site always said they'd been given 3000-odd seats for the match. Doubt they were even given Sections F and G.

I don't really see what the first part is answering. :mellow:

?15 may be 3x as much as they regularly play, but it's to see an SPL team (some internationals, cup winners etc) who play at a standard far more than 3x higher than that of AT. What I meant was that the AT fans are getting to see an SPL quality team (on form) for prices way below the usual SPL rate.

Forgot about 1996/97, but I doubt they hold much hope of actually winning it this year.

the first part was answering your enticement point.

Killie are actually playing well this season.

I think Talbot fans are coming to see and support their own team, they will enjoy watching Hearts but thats not their priority.

I think Talbot fans are coming to see and support their own team, they will enjoy watching Hearts but thats not their priority.

I see.

I know.

I know, but this time they'll also get to see an SPL club, at an SPL stadium, in the 4th round of the national cup.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

http://terracechants...t+Football+Club

"Talbot have a deaf and dumb supporter who used to join in the terrace sing songs and his favourite was "We'll support you ever more" when he sang along it sounded like "Eeka peeka pukka po" so in the 70's the Talbot support adopted his rendition. It's now the best known song in the Scottish non league scene and has now become the club anthem."

:stare:

I wish I hadn't bothered looking now.

spit_coffee_Wut-s576x416-126987-580.png

true, off to bed now , big day ahead...good luck and hope to enjoy the occasion !! :thumbsup:

Archived