WERE GETTING INVADED

loganjambo

HEADLINES IN THE CUMNOCK CHRONICLE TALBOT FANS TO INVADE EDINBURGH

FANS TRAVELLING BY CAR TO USE HERMISTON GATE PARK AND RIDE FACILITIES.

POLICE MOTORCYCLISTS TO ASSIST COACH DRIVERS AROUND THE ROADS AT TYNIE

ALL VEHICLE MOVEMENTS AROUND TYNIE PREVENTED 1HOUR BEFORE AND AFTER GAME.

ALL COACHES SEARCHED BY THE POLIS FOR THE DEAMING DRINK.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

They have only sold 1500 tickets ffs!

BUT THEY CAN BUY TICKETS ON THE DOOR AFTER THEY INVADE US ON SATURDAY HERMISTON GATE.

What the **** is deaming drink?

It's not even close to being correct.

Is it common to just completely make up a word when you don't know what you're saying?

I doen doo tha.

gorgie_rebel

So how many are coming then??????

Thought ther was something up on here about there only being 1500 tickets sold?

Can't see there being traffic sanctions around Tynie for Albert Tatlock FC fans if they don't bother with that for the uglies or Hibs......

The Cumnock Chronical :rofl:

Edinburgh being INVADED by an army using Park and Ride facilites :rofl:

Vehicle movements suspended for an hour before and after KO :rofl:

It will be like one flew over the cuckoo's nest with scarfs on, I assure you.

A bigger bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals you will never encounter.

Does anyone know how ticket sales are going for this match?

Hopefully a half decent crowd given the sensible ticket pricing.

dontkillbill

Pretty sure that the Police always direct the away coaches to where ever they park, in some form or another! As for vehicle movements - does McLeod street not always close?

It will be like one flew over the cuckoo's nest with scarfs on, I assure you.

A bigger bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals you will never encounter.

Never a truer word spoken there are parts of Ayrshire that are totally inbred, one leg shorter than the other etc.

BUT THEY CAN BUY TICKETS ON THE DOOR AFTER THEY INVADE US ON SATURDAY HERMISTON GATE.

Hope the Gorgie Fist are there ready to scrap them at the park and ride. Tasty

Ray Winstone

Hope the Gorgie Fist are there ready to scrap them at the park and ride. Tasty

:lol:

Does anyone remember Peugeot Talbot, were they at all related?

Chris Benoit

Never a truer word spoken there are parts of Ayrshire that are totally inbred, one leg shorter than the other etc.

That's evolution in action there. The guys find it easier to run round the hills chasing sheep and it makes it harder for the girls to run away from their dads ::troll:::'>

Have Hearts actually offered them the Roseburn plus 2 other sections and they have only sold 1500??

They've only got the Roseburn stand. Our sales will be poor for the match so I see no problem in giving them the entire stand. Think it was 1700 they'd sold the last time I heard. They're expecting between 2000 and 3000 to be sold.

Gregory House M.D.

HIYA

AUCHENDA'DINNYPITITINTHERE WILNI BE INVADIN OR CAWSIN HAVOC ANYWHARE BECOZ THEY'VE ONLY SOLD 1500 TICKETZ AND MOST ARE PROBARLY NEWTRULS

HTH

oh ah grantona

They've only got the Roseburn stand. Our sales will be poor for the match so I see no problem in giving them the entire stand. Think it was 1700 they'd sold the last time I heard. They're expecting between 2000 and 3000 to be sold.

Still decent turnout for a junior side

Dr. Bapswent

Typed in capitals to highlight the seriousness of the situation.

We're doomed.

:sob:

Also said POLIS - which means he is street.

Hope they bring a huge support and have a great day out in our lovely capital city

This! :thumb:

I just love how folk on here are slagging off a Junior team who might "only" bring two thousand or so fans to Tynecastle.... :sad:

Obviously those doing the slagging will all regularly travel to Hearts away games - won't they...? :unsure:

I just love how folk on here are slagging off a Junior team who might "only" bring two thousand or so fans to Tynecastle.... :sad:

Obviously those doing the slagging will all regularly travel to Hearts away games - won't they...? :unsure:

we were discussing this the other day .. outside the Hibs and Spurs game when was the last time we took that many away?

Do Talbot regularly take 2,000 away fans?

I hope the coach load of genuine Talbot fans have a great time at the game and aren't shamed by their hangers-on. L&B police will hopefully adopt a robust approach as I imagine Talbot's numbers will be mostly made up of trumpets full of cheap drink and drugs.

L&B police will hopefully adopt a robust approach as I imagine Talbot's numbers will be mostly made up of trumpets full of cheap drink and drugs.

Are they going to smuggle them in disguised as a brass band?

Rabbie_Burns

Succinctly put Gasman :thumbsup:

I'd very much doubt it.... :blink:

I saw them against Bo'ness United in the Junior Cup last year, they had roughly 300/400 through for that game so they do carry a good support for a junior team

Malcolm Tucker

I saw them against Bo'ness United in the Junior Cup last year, they had roughly 300/400 through for that game so they do carry a good support for a junior team

WAS THERE ANY PARK AND RIDES DRUGS BEVY TALBOT THEY'RE GOING TO INVADE.

I hope the coach load of genuine Talbot fans have a great time at the game and aren't shamed by their hangers-on. L&B police will hopefully adopt a robust approach as I imagine Talbot's numbers will be mostly made up of trumpets full of cheap drink and drugs.

yip as all Hearts fans at 'big' away trips are always sartorially elegant and the perfect picture of sobriety :whistling:

why cant we just welcome our fellow fans,surely we are bigger than this?

yip as all Hearts fans at 'big' away trips are always sartorially elegant and the perfect picture of sobriety :whistling:

why cant we just welcome our fellow fans,surely we are bigger than this?

Well we thought youz were bigger than that too.

Were expecting at least 2500, think there's around 2000 away so far.

As for your gorgie fist crap and going home in coffins, jeez o, were only following our wee club too a one off game, biggest in our time, are we not allowed to come with a good support and enjoy the day out????

Well we thought youz were bigger than that too.

Were expecting at least 2500, think there's around 2000 away so far.

As for your gorgie fist crap and going home in coffins, jeez o, were only following our wee club too a one off game, biggest in our time, are we not allowed to come with a good support and enjoy the day out????

BANTER.

Archived