WERE GETTING INVADED

loganjambo

Rabbie_Burns

Logans caps lock joke and pretend urgency has gone over far too many peoples heads surely

My thoughts exactly, poor show from some about here... :down:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we thought youz were bigger than that too.

Were expecting at least 2500, think there's around 2000 away so far.

As for your gorgie fist crap and going home in coffins, jeez o, were only following our wee club too a one off game, biggest in our time, are we not allowed to come with a good support and enjoy the day out????

It's just "banter" mate, cringingly embarrassing banter, but banter none the less. :rolleyes:

We're only following our wee club too a one off game, biggest in our time, are we not allowed to come with a good support and enjoy the day out????

Yes. Welcome to Gorgie.

You WILL out sing the Hearts support laugh.gif

It's just "banter" mate, cringingly embarrassing banter, but banter none the less. :rolleyes:

some of it is mate, a get that, its a hearts site but coffin jibes and the rest o it isne banter.

Outside all the p**h talk a hope everyone has a good day and look forward to a pint wae the hearts fans in the local boozers.

All the best

Malcolm Tucker

some of it is mate, a get that, its a hearts site but coffin jibes and the rest o it isne banter.

Outside all the p**h talk a hope everyone has a good day and look forward to a pint wae the hearts fans in the local boozers.

All the best

Read the Classic Kickback section mate...

EDIT: Thread is called 'Trouble in Zagreb'.

This should clear up any nasty coffin vibes.

Walter Bishop

All the best

:arry:

mahgrassyshoes

Neither is the inane above poster........

Hope you're talking about JIML.

:sob:

All the best

It's a running joke on here because some idiot said he would send fans back in a coffin when we were playing in Europe.

The Gorgie Fist thing was some ridiculous idea someone from Facebook came on here posting about. One of those cringey "ultra" type groups with the worst name imaginable.

Read the Classic Kickback section mate...

EDIT: Thread is called 'Trouble in Zagreb'.

This should clear up any nasty coffin vibes.

Read the thread :rolleyes:

See you sat troops :thumbsup:

Hope you're talking about JIML.

:sob:

Sorry mate your hope is in vain...........

mahgrassyshoes

Sorry mate your hope is in vain...........

:seething:

last time i come to your supporters club do.

I'm expecting some stuff from Amazon soon.

Maybe their left back could just bring it to me at the game instead.

:greggy:

That's more than some SPL sides could shift.

My point Is they were on here claiming they could bring 6k plus if we gave them the tickets!! Absolute slavers!!

My point Is they were on here claiming they could bring 6k plus if we gave them the tickets!! Absolute slavers!!

a never said that, where did u see that??

if they bring through 2000k+ thats a great effort and should be applauded.hope they all have a good day in the capital but go home dissapointed with the result.............

if they bring through 2000k+ thats a great effort and should be applauded.hope they all have a good day in the capital but go home dissapointed with the result.............

Are u sure your a hearts fan mate, your talking a bit o sense :thumbsup:

look the thread was started by a jelous scumnock saddo who just wants to rip the pish .he starts most of the threads about this game then sits back smellin his fingers.senior member,season t holder,been member since 2006 and hardly a post(ave.30 a year)you sir ur a dick.diddy team,you just have to walk doon the road to see yours.

Auchinleck will bring more than 2000 to the game, surely you should be applauding that considering it will be the 4th biggest away crowd at Tynecastle from a Scottish team this season or any other.

It was the press who quoted the big numbers due to crowds taken to Junior Cup finals in the past.

I was joking in the Golf Club today that I moved here 20 years ago to help educate the Easterners and didnt realise how tough a job it was, having read some of the posts on here it looks like I'll be here for another 20 years !! :whistling:

Malcolm Tucker

It should, of course, be applauded. A Junior side bringing more to Tynie than most of the SPL is a great turnout, and fair play to them.

However their patter skills need honing, so I'm all for bating them into getting wound-up a bit more.

It is awfy easy.

A Song for Auchinthingy Tablet PC (and any other diddy team)

to the tune of Carly Simon's "You're So Vain":

You're too shyt, we havnae got a song about you.

You're too shyt, i bet you think this song is about you.

Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?

:whistling:

I told the story on an earlier thread ...go and investigate !!!!

I'm no really that bothered tbh.

Sounds shite though whatever it is.

A Song for Auchinthingy Tablet PC (and any other diddy team)

to the tune of Carly Simon's "You're So Vain":

You're too shyt, we havnae got a song about you.

You're too shyt, i bet you think this song is about you.

Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?

:whistling:

genius :rolleyes:

I'm no really that bothered tbh.

Sounds shite though whatever it is.

thats why you asked...low attention span I suppose

thats why you asked...low attention span I suppose

Not really, I just asked as I had a slight interest in what it was all about and it sounds cringeworthy enough to rip the piss out of.

I don't really care either way tbh.

Not really, I just asked as I had a slight interest in what it was all about and it sounds cringeworthy enough to rip the piss out of.

google and you'll find it

The sooner we pump these jokers out the cup and get the residents from village of the damned off of here the better

we might just stay

Guest C00l K1d

I understand that they either have or had a supporter who suffered hearing and speech difficulties. As everyone else belted out "we'll support you ever more", "eeka peeka pukka po" was the best the fellow could do. Junior fans are a diverse and caring group generally so rather than ask the impossible of one person, the rest just changed their words! I think that's the basis of the story and fair play to the Bot fans for it!!

TGFITW type thing to do imo

Snake Plissken

What's all this Eeka Peeka pish about anyway ?

http://terracechants.me.uk/club/chants/Auchinleck+Talbot+Football+Club

"Talbot have a deaf and dumb supporter who used to join in the terrace sing songs and his favourite was "We'll support you ever more" when he sang along it sounded like "Eeka peeka pukka po" so in the 70's the Talbot support adopted his rendition. It's now the best known song in the Scottish non league scene and has now become the club anthem."

:stare:

I wish I hadn't bothered looking now.

http://terracechants...t+Football+Club

"Talbot have a deaf and dumb supporter who used to join in the terrace sing songs and his favourite was "We'll support you ever more" when he sang along it sounded like "Eeka peeka pukka po" so in the 70's the Talbot support adopted his rendition. It's now the best known song in the Scottish non league scene and has now become the club anthem."

I actually find it reasonably amusing tbh.

Fair play. I'll just have to go back to the old favourites like incest, banjos and 6 fingers :down:

Problem Officer?

:what:

If he was deaf and dumb, how did he no they were singing and what tune??? Surely he was just dumb??? :blink:

Chris Benoit

It's a nice story and fair play to them.

Still hope they get annihilated on Saturday and have a thoroughly shite day.

:seething:

last time i come to your supporters club do.

OK I immediately apologise if you have been good enough to help out the West of Scotland Hearts Supporters Club!

See you for a bet on the horses and free pie at Killie soon?

Archived