WERE GETTING INVADED

loganjambo

scott herbertson

If he was deaf and dumb, how did he no they were singing and what tune??? Surely he was just dumb??? :blink:

Even more complicated if he was tone deaf and dumb

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a nice story and fair play to them.

Still hope they get annihilated on Saturday and have a thoroughly shite day.

[/quote

at least,1 of those comments will be wrong :woot: look at o.p.the thread was started by a so called jambo fan.

Are Ahmascaffybasturt Tolbooth worse than Hibs?

If so......

Pffffffft. 2344225-0. MINIMUM

The whole Eeka pish.

I don't think there could be a mire cringey song.

Bankrobber sang by about 10 people who know words and the rest miming or humming along?

Prince Buaben

It's a good effort from Auchenleck Tablot but it's hardly unexpected is it? Wee team get Big team in one off game. For a junior team 2.5k isn't bad especially when normal away supports at Tynie outside Hibs,OF and Aberdeen are usually a few hundred. Although what I will say is for one of games there is always an increased interest from "fairweather fans" and "hangers on" so it's not suprising that you are bringing a good crowd.

Are u sure your a hearts fan mate, your talking a bit o sense :thumbsup:

not all hearts fans are arseholes m8,just a good % on here lol...................

some posters in another thread are predicting an easy win but i'd be happy with any sort of win tbh.think we'll win 2-0 as you guys should be well fired up with a big support...........

enjoy your day whatever the result as tynecasle is a great venue to watch football.i'm sure all the younger talbot fans wont sleep much tonight in anticipation of tomorrow,enjoy your day out :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

Half of Liverpool will be waiting round the corner to rob all their homes while the place is like a ghost town!

I doubt the collective value of the contents of their shacks would justify the journey.

Seymour M Hersh

As of 10am today I was reliably informed (by our ticket office) that they had sold 1600 tickets. So well done them. Hope they enjoy themselves but we win.

How many have we sold? didn't look much when I was on e-tickets last night.

Word of warning to anyone going to pay on the day (particularly concessions) it's the same price for everyone - ?20.

Word of warning to anyone going to pay on the day (particularly concessions) it's the same price for everyone - ?20.

Dunno. But hospitality is a sell out in The Gorgie. 260 seats

Maybe the reason they have sold out the Gorgie suite is that they are sending out more tickets than have been purchased. I bought 2 tickets and received them befor Xmas , yesterday I received another 2 tickets with my name on them but with 2 totally different seat numbers. Ill give them a wee call today I think.

Maybe the reason they have sold out the Gorgie suite is that they are sending out more tickets than have been purchased. I bought 2 tickets and received them befor Xmas , yesterday I received another 2 tickets with my name on them but with 2 totally different seat numbers. Ill give them a wee call today I think.

Same thing happened with me please post the result of your conversation on here.

Interesting.

My brother tried to book three seats between xmas and NY and was told it was sold out. He purchased seats for the Willie Bauld instead.

Doubt it as we just added on a person to our table of 10 Jambos and wasn't told it was full.....

heartsfc_fan

Crowd of about 9,000 in total I reckon

Bankrobber sang by about 10 people who know words and the rest miming or humming along?

Aye ok sir!

The only 'songs' i cringe at are shitty ditty about german bombers and how wonderful is edinburgh!

Aye ok sir!

The only 'songs' i cringe at are shitty ditty about german bombers and how wonderful is edinburgh!

same right back at ya,lad!!

very cringeworthy but I have never heard them sang at a match

Same thing happened with me please post the result of your conversation on here.

Give them a phone and get them to cancel 2 seats to give them a chance if re selling. You won't be able to use them anyway as your name gets ticked of the list as you enter the suite and you have an allocated seat in the suite as well.

mahgrassyshoes

same right back at ya,lad!!

very cringeworthy but I have never heard them sang at a match

You seem like a man of the people...do you know where the german bomber song came from? I remember turning up at Hamilton Hall and feeling like everyone everyone knew that song except me!

I love the Bankrobber song, but you don't get the full effect when folk are singing it and no one knows the word!

Right lads, just to let you all no, tractor washed and trailer all hitched up ready for the journey up to auld reekie,wifie been washin and pressing my besto dungarees and checky shirt, wellies will need to wait untill tomorrow as i have a hot date tonight,like it or lump it WE ARE COMING in peace may i add,unless we score 1st, now that really would be the ultimate orgasm,eeka peeka!!!! the eyes of Britain will be on tynecastle 2moz so lets make it a great atmosphere and a cracking match, all the best jambos, cu there.!!!

Right lads, just to let you all no, tractor washed and trailer all hitched up ready for the journey up to auld reekie,wifie been washin and pressing my besto dungarees and checky shirt, wellies will need to wait untill tomorrow as i have a hot date tonight,like it or lump it WE ARE COMING in peace may i add,unless we score 1st, now that really would be the ultimate orgasm,eeka peeka!!!! the eyes of Britain will be on tynecastle 2moz so lets make it a great atmosphere and a cracking match, all the best jambos, cu there.!!!

No they won't bud.

I have read some amount of puerile garbage on this thread throwing disgusting insults concerning the not very humorous topic of incest, et al. If the insults had been about race the posters would have been banned so why no action? As to the football, hope the Talbot thousands have a brilliant day out in the capital and that their team does themselves justice. I still hope we score a barrowload.

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

I have read some amount of puerile garbage on this thread throwing disgusting insults concerning the not very humorous topic of incest, et al. If the insults had been about race the posters would have been banned so why no action? As to the football, hope the Talbot thousands have a brilliant day out in the capital and that their team does themselves justice. I still hope we score a barrowload.

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You seem like a man of the people...do you know where the german bomber song came from? I remember turning up at Hamilton Hall and feeling like everyone everyone knew that song except me!

I love the Bankrobber song, but you don't get the full effect when folk are singing it and no one knows the word!

sadly its a Chelsea / Rangers song that some folk have taken to singing :down:

I love the Clash song and just hope more folk get the lyrics!

at the moment its a cracker for the pub or bus but loses it when done in stadiums

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

Having just checked (in a non-incestuous way) I can confirm that my Auntie does not have baws and is therefore not my uncle

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

Get over yourself :down:

Snake Plissken

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

What a load of patronising garbage.

maltese jambo

Very much looking forward to the game. I Like the juniors and get to a match whenever I can. Enjoy the game tomorrow !

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

I've refrained from posting in any of these Talbot threads, mainly as I couldn't care less if they have a good time or not, or about their club.

But this post?

Jesus ****ing wept.

If we changed the words to hullo hullo to :Vlad-Stupid: noises, there would be outrage yet these guys take the piss out a dumb guy and it's endearing?

Sickening thread, inviting oposition fans to "have agood time " wishing them " good luck" , what TF has hapened to Hearts fans !!!!

I hope all you fudlicked tampon fans have a shite day and your team gets destroyed , now back on your tractors and away and find a goat to play with !!!!!!!!

Guest C00l K1d

Sickening thread, inviting oposition fans to "have agood time " wishing them " good luck" , what TF has hapened to Hearts fans !!!!

I hope all you fudlicked tampon fans have a shite day and your team gets destroyed , now back on your tractors and away and find a goat to play with !!!!!!!!

:rofl::yas:

looks like we,ve found one !!

Problem Officer?

:wow:

rossthejambo

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

Sheesh.

I'd like to point out that, despite having the same name as me, I do not endorse this condescending pish.

Sheesh.

I'd like to point out that, despite having the same name as me, I do not endorse this condescending pish.

I don't want to nit-pick, but I think you mean "patronisiing" and not "condescending" and I am neither!. Just glad to go to a match with a wee bit of extra intrigue due to the huge support expected (anything over 1000 is huge as an away support in Scotland).Some of the bile that is spouted on here is pretty sickening, but that is a recurrent feature of this forum due to the prevaalnce of youngsters who presumably type one-handed with a box of Kleenex handy...

Eeeka peeka peeka po!

Well the comments aren't racist so thats probably why there's been no action :facepalm:

Bit odd that you're looking for incest jokes to be banned but seem to enjoy that shitey eeka peeka po chant which is basically ripping the pish out of some mentally ill bloke who couldn't sing along to a football song.

:interesting:

Well the comments aren't racist so thats probably why there's been no action :facepalm:

Bit odd that you're looking for incest jokes to be banned but seem to enjoy that shitey eeka peeka po chant which is basically ripping the pish out of some mentally ill bloke who couldn't sing along to a football song.

:interesting:

...or it could be interpreted as a ( clumsy) way of showing solidarity?You will no doubt have experienced such jovialities at football grounds before.

You will no doubt have experienced such jovialities at football grounds before.

Like incest jokes?

Not the sharpest are you ross :vrface:

Sydney from Sydney

They have only sold 1500 tickets ffs!

That's about the same as Aberdeen when they visit. Maybe competition for the fourth biggest club in the country.

lost in leith

sadly its a Chelsea / Rangers song that some folk have taken to singing :down:

I love the Clash song and just hope more folk get the lyrics!

at the moment its a cracker for the pub, slow hungarian train or bus but loses it when done in stadiums

Fixed that for you :whistling:

Archived