Bomb Plotters Martyrdom Video

BigC

I've just seen a video on sky news of one of the accused in the plot to bomb 8 USA bound aeroplanes. (I'm sure it'll appear on youtube shortly).

In it he talks about why he has decided to take the course of action he has.

He says that god is only happy if muslims are killing non-muslims and driving them from the holy land, and that anyone who disputes this should read the koran because it's there in black and white.

Unfortunately, although I haven't read the koran cover to cover, I have no doubt that the message is there.

So, how can we ensure that Muslims do not take this instruction literally, and stop the spread of Islamic Fundamentalism?

Gimme an H...
I've just seen a video on sky news of one of the accused in the plot to bomb 8 USA bound aeroplanes. (I'm sure it'll appear on youtube shortly).

He says that god is only happy if muslims are killing non-muslims and driving them from the holy land, and that anyone who disputes this should read the koran because it's there in black and white.

Unfortunately, although I haven't read the koran cover to cover, I have no doubt that the message is there.

So, how can we ensure that Muslims do not take this instruction literally, and stop the spread of Islamic Fundamentalism?

Get all copies of the Koran around the world and change it to say we should all live happily ever after with a cherry on top.

alwaysthereinspirit

You could read the holy book from cover to cover and still not find the page were this is stated.

They are just religious fanatics, brain washed by cowards.

I know 3 people who have read the Koran front to back.... one was an athiest and it doesnt any where say this.

The problem is it can be, like the bible taken in many different ways.

I know 3 people who have read the Koran front to back.... one was an athiest and it doesnt any where say this.

The problem is it can be, like the bible taken in many different ways.

I beg to differ. I used to date a muslim girl. It was all very secret in the end we had to break it off for fear of her family finding out. It would have very severe consequences for both of us if ever they did.

There are many very controversial parts of the Koran, stonings as punishment for certain deeds etc. The trouble is I guess you have to remember the context it was written in, thousands of years ago, problem is people taking it literally in this day and age. They also believe in curses and basically 'black magic' although i can't quite remember what they call it.

it may not say it in black and white but there is definately passages that lead towards this and encourage holy war. Its just how they interpret it, wrongly perhaps but it is written there.

I beg to differ. I used to date a muslim girl. It was all very secret in the end we had to break it off for fear of her family finding out. It would have very severe consequences for both of us if ever they did.

There are many very controversial parts of the Koran, stonings as punishment for certain deeds etc. The trouble is I guess you have to remember the context it was written in, thousands of years ago, problem is people taking it literally in this day and age. They also believe in curses and basically 'black magic' although i can't quite remember what they call it.

it may not say it in black and white but there is definately passages that lead towards this and encourage holy war. Its just how they interpret it, wrongly perhaps but it is written there.

Ah thats different.... you mention punishment to those who follow the religion. The blackmagic you mention is Fatwa's (sp) curses put on people for not obeying the word of Big Allah.

Again the holy war is as close as you'll get to ordering the killings of non Muslims, non muslims who aim to ridicule or put town the teachings of Allah, not innocent people.

Islam is a peaceful religion skewed people looking for an excuse to murder. In turn, it has created a deep misconception to the general public in western society who are beginning to believe that Islam is what this tiny minority potray it as.

At the end of the day, as someone brilliantly pointed out on here a week or two back...it is all just basically different groups arguing over who has the better imaginary friend!

alwaysthereinspirit

Thats not the Koran you quoted. Your ex was reading you excerpts from Harry Potter. ;)

Thats not the Koran you quoted. Your ex was reading you excerpts from Harry Potter. ;)

:rolleyes:Can't stand harry potter either. See post above though, 'fatwas' he said. Seriously its actually pretty scary how much they believe it all, it may as well be from harry potter.

Nucky Thompson
Outlaw Islam and deport the lot!

Just my personal opinion though

I'm with you on this one:cool: They want Islamic states in parts of Britain:mad: Get them all to feck!

Guest gorgie kev

Totally agree with you there is a nice big boat at rosyth that can be used.

Notice the link in the ads at the top

"Muslima.com" is a Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonials site that assists people to find a Muslim partner for friendship or marriage.

and why not, this thread is full of religious bigots.

Commander Harris

"Muslima.com" is a Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonials site that assists people to find a Muslim partner for friendship or marriage.

quite possibly, you should read the threads on Christianity though. It seems to be more acceptable if it's Christians/Christianity taking a bashing.

EDIT: just realised that might come accross as a dig at you deek, that's certainly not the case.

I think there is a difference. Muslim countries barely even allow other religons to exist never mind give them their own states or whatever. Most of the time it is political correctness gone mad.

I think there is a difference. Muslim countries barely even allow other religons to exist never mind give them their own states or whatever. Most of the time it is political correctness gone mad.

So we should deport all Muslims and ban Islam from Britain.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Commander Harris

I'm wondering where we're meant to deport British born muslims to? :confused:

So we should deport all Muslims and ban Islam from Britain.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Was I one of the people who said that!? Think if you read my posts you'll find I used to date a muslim girl. Not that I need to explain myself to you but I loved her.

The Old Tolbooth
I'm with you on this one:cool: They want Islamic states in parts of Britain:mad: Get them all to feck!

Next Muslims will want to ban xmas and easter :whistling:

Was I one of the people who said that!? Think if you read my posts you'll find I used to date a muslim girl. Not that I need to explain myself to you but I loved her.

Hey, cool - I date a Muslim! Any tips?

Sorry - misread your first post. You're right - you didn't need to explain yourself to me.

Not a bigot, racist, xenophobe etc etc but the extremists that live over here seem to the biggest hypocrites that are happy enough living here, claiming benefits,free NHS and dental care but are angry enough to want to cause mass destruction

Shiup them back off to wherever they came from !!

Rant over !!

Whilst I agree that there is a bit of political correctness gone mad (the xmas and easter thing), I doubt very much that 95% of British muslims care about that. Most are integrated and sensible enough to aknowledge British society.

But it has become taboo to make light of muslim beliefs in todays society...which is a bit sad. As said by another poster, no one bats an eyelid when the **** taking is to do with christian belief.

But it is small minded to tar all muslim people in the uk with the same brush, just cause a few mentalists want to ruin it for everyone. They don't represent 99.9% of the UK muslim way of thinking, but simply get a whole lot of press due to their actions.

Hey, cool - I date a Muslim! Any tips?

Sorry - misread your first post. You're right - you didn't need to explain yourself to me.

I'm assuming you're a guy? Generally that doesn't sit with them. Muslim males can take a non-muslim wife if shes willing to convert but not vice-versa.

It's very tough. Don't know about you but we had to be very secretive. As much as we loved each other we decided it was best if we broke it off. If her family found out we genuinely feared we'd both get hurt.

My understanding is in the muslim comunity it is alot to do with appearance. They want their sons to be Doctors, Lawyers etc and their daughters to marry into wealthy families. For a non-muslim to date a muslim girl, that family would be massively looked down upon. its a big thing for them. You could be different but that is my experience. :sad:

OmiyaHearts

Essentialy you have the same point of view as the Muslim extremists except you can be classed as a (insert your faith here) extremist.

We should deport people with the opinion you have. Just my personal opinion though.

Not a bigot, racist, xenophobe etc etc but the extremists that live over here seem to the biggest hypocrites that are happy enough living here, claiming benefits,free NHS and dental care but are angry enough to want to cause mass destruction

Shiup them back off to wherever they came from !!

Rant over !!

I'm not religious, but if folk want to pray to their invisible pals .. fairy nuff

If folk want to live in this country, then abide by our laws, our way of life, generally just be normal .... If you don't like it, then buggger off.

I'm sure there will be plenty others want to come to this country and get along just fine

Nucky Thompson
Essentialy you have the same point of view as the Muslim extremists except you can be classed as a (insert your faith here) extremist.

We should deport people with the opinion you have. Just my personal opinion though.

I doubt someone with any other faith would want to cause mass murder by blowing planes out of the sky:cool: Tell me you don't feel nervous when you see a group of young Muslims jumping on the same plane as you:eek:

I doubt someone with any other faith would want to cause mass murder by blowing planes out of the sky:cool: Tell me you don't feel nervous when you see a group of young Muslims jumping on the same plane as you:eek:

I know people who take lodgers, they've just had a new one move in. Hes muslim and an RAF pilot! :eek:

coppercrutch
I know people who take lodgers, they've just had a new one move in. Hes muslim and an RAF pilot! :eek:

GCHQ is now aware. Your fee will be in the post.

Good Day.

Dave.

MI6 & co.

Wow. You're a racist. Well done.

coppercrutch

That is a little unfair IMO. I am sure during the 80's people were wary of groups of Irish hanging around office blocks, pubs and barracks in England.

Not nice. Not fair. But not unreasonable. Some of us live in the real World. Everyone judges, whether you like it or not.

Commander Harris

paranoid, possibly. intollerant, perhaps. but I'm not sure what it has to do with race.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I don't want all Muslims out the country or any bollox like that because it is only a very tiny minority that are the problem.

I have to be honest though, when I see muslims on a plane or a muslim with a bag on a bus I get a bit concerned.

I bet 90% of the other passengers do as well.

That's not racist IMO.

coppercrutch
I don't want all Muslims out the country or any bollox like that because it is only a very tiny minority that are the problem.

I have to be honest though, when I see muslims on a plane or a muslim with a bag on a bus I get a bit concerned.

I bet 90% of the other passengers do as well.

That's not racist IMO.

I have to admit I have thought that as well !! Not very fair but hey that's life. I am sure when birds see a ginger they think 'Dirty perverted *******'.

Not fair on gingers either. But sometimes their worries are justified.....:kiss2:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I have to admit I have thought that as well !! Not very fair but hey that's life. I am sure when birds see a ginger they think 'Dirty perverted *******'.

Not fair on gingers either. But sometimes their worries are justified.....:kiss2:

:laugh:

I cross the road when I see a ginger but that's another story for another day!

Commander Harris

everyone forms impressions of people based on preconcieved notions, both from what someone might believe and what they look like. I've got a friend who's an absolute pussy cat but looks a very scary chap - people often make judgements about the kind of person he is from his apperance.

I have also met many people who have expected me to behave and think in a certain way because of my religious persuasion.

I'm not saying it's right, just that it happens all the time. It's what we do with these notions that matters - we can recognise them for what they are and not let them get in the way of getting to know someone or we can turn them into a huge negative and use it as a barrier.

It was much better in the good all days when the british just went around to other countries and killed all the people who did not follow their beliefs !

I totally argee if people are not willing to abide to the same laws they should be throwed out ! But if you think young daft muslims turned around one day and thought lets bomb planes then you are dafted then you look. Some ones terrorist is someone elses freedom fighter !

In terms of the koran justifiy killing people this is nonesenses ! Read it twice, onces as a project to compere it to the bible which is in essense the first few chapters of the koran. If you look at the bible you will find much worses verses against non-beliefers than in the Koran. Non- beliefers in the koran will in death still have a chance to repent, i.e accept allah, or rot in hell. Where as all non-beliefers in the bible (more valid in the old testament) are sent straight to hell.

Personally don't pay to much attendion to any religion, because it is the most mis-used tools in the world. How can you agrue with something that is not there ! and some ones beliefs !

In terms of black magic, then sirictly saying, it is more of a sub-contient thing then a religions tool. I've spoken to people who do believe in it, and have heard of people being told there are ex and etc. When i first heard about it, i thought total rubbish, some preachers talking ****, but i know someone who was trying for a baby (sorry not muslim, but hindu). She and her husband went to doctors and everything came back with very bad news. Was told that there was no chance of her falling pregent. She went to a guru, who told her that someone in her family had cursed her and this was the reason she could not have a baby. The guy then told her what she had to do to break the curse (by the way no money changed hands) she did everything the guy said and with 3 months was pregent. She now has 3 kids. I'm not saying that its a mircle as such but i've heard other stories like ths as well. Again how can you agrue with something you can't see ?

In terms of marrying muslim girls then as far as i can remember it makes no difference if a white man marrys a muslim girl as long as he converts from a religion from the koran, so i.e the man must be christain, or jew as basically in the koran all of these people are praying to the same god, they just don't know it. In terms of pride then you are spot on, muslims and defo people from the sub-contient like to create barriiers to make themselves more important than other people - look at the caste system, so for a girl to marry someone who they think is below them hurts there pride very much.

Glad to see the right wing media is doing its job of spoon feeding its ignorant views on the gullible public. :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Nothing against Jews, Hindus, Chinese or any other peaceful race, but when a certain group of people come along and threaten my way of life then yes I do become intolerant:cool:

Nothing against Jews, Hindus, Chinese or any other peaceful race, but when a certain group of people come along and threaten my way of life then yes I do become intolerant:cool:

i think people from tibet would pick a bone here !

Nucky Thompson
i think people from tibet would pick a bone here !
True:) but I was talking about here in the UK.

Honestly man, Hinduism and judaism are RELIGIONS, China is a country not "RACES" as you pass them off as, and who exactly has threated your life?

If it wasn't for the mass media stuffing all this crap down peoples necks then the world would be a much much better place.

If it wasn't for the mass media stuffing all this crap down peoples necks then the world would be a much much better place.

Wrong.

The world would be a much better place without religeous fanatics who want to go about murdering people of other faiths.

Wrong.

The world would be a much better place without religeous fanatics who want to go about murdering people of other faiths.

Happens every day right enough, the media decide how we think, we dont get the chance to form our own opinion.

Have you had any first hand experience of islamic extremism? We see a few men talking about how the Ku'ran demands they kill non belivers ojn the news and suddenly the world is at threat. These people have clearly been brainwashed by a select few who have no religious interest whatsoever and find young islamic men to prey on. The mass media then shows this martadoym video on national tv and then spreads his word to other impressionable mind who then takes up this cause, this is irresponsible journalism in my book, these men are simply wayward men who have been brainwashed into a certain psyche, and its is the medias job to explain why he thinks like this, it is certainly not down to the holy book he claims to be reading from.

Dagger Is Back

The simple answer is we can't. There will always be nutters and extremists. No amount of education will ever be able to totallly eradicate the minority and that is what these nutters are.

If folks want to be in this country and threaten the existence of the population who live there, then it is time to boot them the **** out and if caught planning attacks of terrorism or actually carrying them out, it's time to bring back the gallows. I'll volunteer to pull the lever.

And for all the PC brigade out there who will go on about human rights and US/UK foreign policy etc. tough ****!

Archived