Bomb Plotters Martyrdom Video

BigC

John Findlay

No-one wins wars fought in the name of religion or supposedly in the name of religion.

All Al queda are doing is carrying on a war that Richard the Lionheart stuck his nose into all those hundreds of years ago.

The method of that war is different in that vast armies are no longer facing each other over a piece of land/desert half a mile to a mile apart.

The muslim fanatic has wisened up and learnt guerilla warfare tactics from the Apache indian, IRA and other organizations along the way. It is a war that is hear to stay and will still be being fought when my children children's have their children.

Man surely the dumbest animal on earth afterall.

John

No-one wins wars fought in the name of religion or supposedly in the name of religion.

All Al queda are doing is carrying on a war that Richard the Lionheart stuck his nose into all those hundreds of years ago.

The method of that war is different in that vast armies are no longer facing each other over a piece of land/desert half a mile to a mile apart.

The muslim fanatic has wisened up and learnt guerilla warfare tactics from the Apache indian, IRA and other organizations along the way. It is a war that is hear to stay and will still be being fought when my children children's have their children.

John

Sums it up perfectly. I am reading a novel about the Crusades at the minute. Sad thing is, the novel is based in around the year 1200, yet the character mindset of many in it seem very familiar today!

John

Agree ! The only thing i would say is a religioist man is even dumber (i know!)

The thing what we can do is stop moderater falling for the lies of the extermist ! Without a doubt, if there was a peace in the middle east, then the islamist extremist will lose there only marketing tool they have !

Archived