Henry smith

harry

Apologies if there is already a thread about this...

Anyone at the game hear the interview with Henry smith at half tine???

Quite shocking use of language at the end when he knows loads of kids were there ... Anyone else agree?

Gone down in my opinion of him now!

Yea, one slip of the tongue takes away the memory of all those years of faithful service he gave the club.

:sob:

My kids were shocked and stunned.

:Vlad-Stupid:

He decided to spice up his fortnightly half time appearance by telling Scott Wilson to **** off when he mocked his fashion sense.

Legend :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Quite shocking use of language at the end when he knows loads of kids were there ... Anyone else agree?

Any kids who attend Tynecastle will hear far worse throughout the match.

Cant decide whether the OP is trolling or genuinely offended.....?!

Slip of the tongue, nothing more and nothing less. Pretty sure we've all done it.

Walter Bishop

Disagree entirely, if anyone was offended by what Sir Henry said at half-time because they had kids with them then why take them to the football in the 1st place?

Enjoy the theatre from now on old bean

Yea, one slip of the tongue takes away the memory of all those years of faithful service he gave the club.

:sob:

My kids were shocked and stunned.

:Vlad-Stupid:

gutted they weren't at tanadice?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was the highlight of the game.

Anyone offended by the can't be a real person surely.

I hope Walter Kidd uses the c word next game.

It was the highlight of the game.

Anyone offended by the can't be a real person surely.

I hope Walter Kidd uses the c word next game.

I'm pretty sure it's Jimmy Sandison's turn next week. :lol:

Look I know it's no big deal really but surely he could have used more appropriate language ?!

Even Scott was shocked, well he sounded it anyway

Seriously??? dry.gif

Christ you're easily offended. I'd love to know were you sit, it must be bloody silent if that's the worst thing you've heard at the football. I bet your husband has said worse when you've not had his tea on the table when he gets in from work!! :P

Remnants of Standards

Thoughts are with our 'enry today as he battles the snow and ice clad only in his postie shorts. God speed.

Seriously??? dry.gif

Christ you're easily offended. I'd love to know were you sit, it must be bloody silent if that's the worst thing you've heard at the football. I bet your husband has said worse when you've not had his tea on the table when he gets in from work!! :P

In the Wheatfield stand - but its one thing when fans say it in the stands ... But when an ex-player /legend does it when in an interview when many kids are listening - it's sad don't you think?

Am I really the only one that was bothered?? If it wasnt such a big deal how come Scott sounded shocked too?

In the Wheatfield stand - but its one think when fans say it in the stands ... But when an ex-player /legend does it when in an interview when many kids are listening - it's sad don't you think?

Am I really the only one that was bothered?? If it wasnt such a big deal how come Scott sounded shocked too?

Scott laughed it off, just like the vast majority of the rest of us did.

henry smith is a legend and you harry are a MOD EDIT

Our team is shocking, our owner has lost interest and not paying the players, we are ?35m+ in debt, Stevo shouted at Adrian, Zaliukas is our captain...... And now Henry swore at a football match.

We're doomed.

jamboinglasgow

In the Wheatfield stand - but its one thing when fans say it in the stands ... But when an ex-player /legend does it when in an interview when many kids are listening - it's sad don't you think?

I remember being at the age of 10 and behind me at Tynecastle every game I heard so much swearing and it was an education, I never knew how you could use some of those words. Did it mean that it became a bad influence on me? Nope, because I was brought up not to swear as a child. If parents teach children properly about swearing and not to use it, one word that is said by a former player who has forgotten he is on mic should not be a problem. There was an apology, and so people should just move on. Everyone around me in the area I was in the Wheatfield stand was just laughing.

henry smith is a legend and you harry are a ...........T****R.

Na need mitch...the man's upset enough!

Isn't calling people names on here against the rules?

Yes it is harry.

I was shaking with so much rage I walked out and vowed never to come back again until Henry Smith is banned and his 'legend poster' is brought down from the side of the Gorgie Stand. :ninja:

Is no one taking this seriously?

Im actully starting to wonder if you are? or just a complete wind up merchant. No one really cares, the guy swore at the football, I shout alot worse than him at the football and hear much worse being shouted around.

The guy is a legend of Tynecastle, if he wants to swear into a mic its all good by me B)

Just chill and dont worry about a thing, cos every little things gonna be all right :thumbsup:

Disgusting behaviour from a former Hearts legend. Can he not just show some ****ing decorum? <_<

Football is not Football anymore it happens people use bad language in the game all the time even legends, get used to it and players swear all the time just watch a game on the TV, it was a joke between a legend and Scott Wilson deary me.

Murrayfield is not far away if you would prefer rugby, I hear they don't swear in that sport.

Johanes de Silentio

I thought it was funny as ****.

Is no one taking this seriously?

No Because we have more important things to worry about right now than someone using a bad word during a game.

Henry

Henry

Legend

Archived