Henry smith

harry

Is no one taking this seriously?

Do you have a child? Because Drew Busby told me to tell you that he or she is a dick.

True story.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS ONCE GREAT CLUB?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

What did he say? I left after 4 minutes. ::troll:::'>

I didn't even bother going.

Chose Christmas shopping instead

::troll:::'>

I remember being at the age of 10 and behind me at Tynecastle every game I heard so much swearing and it was an education, I never knew how you could use some of those words. Did it mean that it became a bad influence on me? Nope, because I was brought up not to swear as a child. If parents teach children properly about swearing and not to use it, one word that is said by a former player who has forgotten he is on mic should not be a problem. There was an apology, and so people should just move on. Everyone around me in the area I was in the Wheatfield stand was just laughing.

Well said.

The people around me who heard what he said were all pissing themselves laughing.

I was in my usual world of my own and had to ask what he said.

Did I care? Not a bit. Thought it was funny. Just wished I was paying attention. :thumbsup:

john brownlee

Slip of the tongue, bit of an over-reaction IMO

well he used to let the ball slip out of his hand on a regular basis

estate agent sold semis

Better call Saul

Henry smith can tell me to **** off anytime he likes ,after his save at tannadice I will love the legend forever .

Problem Officer?

I was absolutely appalled when I heard him.

Infact, I was so outraged that I nearly left the ground.

:look:

:facepalm:

scottish_chicP

Please someone tell me the OP is on the wind up. If not..... :facepalm: maybe you're too sensitive for football? Have you tried badminton? whistling.gif

Better call Saul

Please someone tell me the OP is on the wind up. If not..... :facepalm: maybe you're too sensitive for football? Have you tried badminton? whistling.gif

:qqb006:

One of the true football greats! Not maybe fir his ability for his gameplay but entertaining ands what the game lacks today! If he swore so Wat! Christ when I was a kid a tynie grown men were pissing in each others pockets and hurling pies at Archie McPherson lol swearing was mild back then lol

My 14 year old used worse language throughout the match!!!

I hope he has been punished accordingly. :muggy:

Sergio Garcia

My 14 year old used worse language throughout the match!!!

Just goes to prove he isn't responsible enough to take an under 12 to the Cup tie whistling.gif

He decided to spice up his fortnightly half time appearance by telling Scott Wilson to **** off when he mocked his fashion sense.

Legend :thumbsup:

I actually thought it was quite funny.

Remnants of Standards

Remember when all we had to worry about was Henry dropping the occasional ball? Halcyon days.

I also heard others around me saying how embarrassing it was so I know I'm not the only one!

Also why is there this personal attack just coz you don't agree with me!?

Club legends can gotake a run and jump. Much prefer my half time ciggy than listening to their expert analysis.

::troll:::'>

I also heard others around me saying how embarrassing it was so I know I'm not the only one!

you go girl :thumbsup:

Let's get a protest going behind the Stand next time Smithy boy is at Tynecastle...Hound the durty, sweary B****** oot o' oor club now people...Before it's too late... PLEASE, think of the Children :(:angry:

It's more astonishment that you heard a swear word in a football ground and then took offense.

PS - you can use this thread as a barometer in terms of what reaction to expect when you post stuff like this.

People will tend to take the piss.

It's more astonishment that you heard a swear word in a football ground and then took offense.

PS - you can use this thread as a barometer in terms of what reaction to expect when you post stuff like this.

People will tend to take the piss.

Yeah fair enough - I'l know not to post this sort of thing again... Didn't expect all the name calling etc tho.

Henry smith can tell me to **** off anytime he likes ,after his save at tannadice I will love the legend forever .

Or his save from Tommy ( spew ) Coyne at Tynie against the scummies, top drawer :thumbsup:

The Great Khali

Come on mate, tell us... are you genuinely serious here? Explain whats wrong here...please we are all dieing to know.

We are listening :kirk:

I think the OP must be on the wind-up, either that or is completely oblivious to the language that is used around the ground anyway.

Gregory House M.D.

Apologies if there is already a thread about this...

Anyone at the game hear the interview with Henry smith at half tine???

Quite shocking use of language at the end when he knows loads of kids were there ... Anyone else agree?

Gone down in my opinion of him now!

I-Dont-Give-a-Shit-Bitchy-Sign.jpg

Apologies if there is already a thread about this...

Anyone at the game hear the interview with Henry smith at half tine???

Quite shocking use of language at the end when he knows loads of kids were there ... Anyone else agree?

Gone down in my opinion of him now!

Talkin' aboot!?

Archived