Ath Madrid v Smeltic

Spleedoink

I hope Celtic get hammered tonight.

I dont care about the Scottish co-efficient in European football.

Celtic and Rangers dont care about Scottish clubs standing in Europe either,or they would not harp on about and yearn to move to another league all the time.

Celtic are only in it for themselves,that lot winning makes them money,and helps them prosper.

Celtic losing however, makes that lot poorer and miserable,and makes me very happy.

:D

I hope Celtic get hammered tonight.

I dont care about the Scottish co-efficient in European football.

Celtic and Rangers dont care about Scottish clubs standing in Europe either,or they would not harp on about and yearn to move to another league all the time.

Celtic are only in it for themselves,that lot winning makes them money,and helps them prosper.

Celtic losing however, makes that lot poorer and miserable,and makes me very happy.

:D

Obviously not taking it too seriously, Hooper on the bench, so is Brown

Celtic team: Forster; Matthews, Majstorovic, Loovens, Ledley; Forrest, Ki, Wanyama, Kayal, Samaras; Stokes.

cumbernauldjambo83

Fell the need to reply only too advise this a hearts forum, containing the vast majority that detest the two ugly sisters from the cesspit city...so why then do folk like yourself continuously indulge in their affairs?? And no, anything that involves them is not 'topical'

End of!!

Fell the need to reply only too advise this a hearts forum, containing the vast majority that detest the two ugly sisters from the cesspit city...so why then do folk like yourself continuously indulge in their affairs?? And no, anything that involves them is not 'topical'

End of!!

No this is a Hearts & anything Football related forum

Roy Croppers Handbag

End of!!

:what:

is it on tv??? times kick off? like to watch atletico, got some good players like Diego and Falcao, nice to watch celtic get pumped aswell

Radioactive Mince

They got spanked silly by Real at the weekend, didn't they?

This is pleasing for two reasons:

1. Smeltic fhans will somehow see this as a sign of weakness, conveniently forgetting who they were playing.

2. Atletico will be desperate to put it behind them with a resounding victory.

Evens looks like :phreemunny: to me. I don't gamble but, if I did, the jungle gyms would no doubt get a result.

is it on tv??? times kick off? like to watch atletico, got some good players like Diego and Falcao, nice to watch celtic get pumped aswell

ESPN, starts in 5 mins.

This is pleasing for two reasons:

1. Smeltic fhans will somehow see this as a sign of weakness, conveniently forgetting who they were playing.

2. Atletico will be desperate to put it behind them with a resounding victory.

Evens looks like :phreemunny: to me. I don't gamble but, if I did, the jungle gyms would no doubt get a result.

4-1 to real, they had 2 men sent off and haven't won away from home in the league this season

They did lose 4-1. However, they were 1-0 up at the Bernebau and looking good until the goalie was sent off, and they got a 2nd red at 2-1. Not forgetting that it was Real Madrid as well. Hopefully AM destroy Celtic.

:greggy:

4-1 to real, they had 2 men sent off and haven't won away from home in the league this season

Have only scored two goals away from home this season, both in defeats.

Atletico are a strange side, have a few really good players but not performing as a team at all.

They were doing well at Real till the Keeper got sent off though and won their previous game so maybe turning it round now.

All you Zal haters, it could be a lot worse, we could be lumbered with Majstorovic!

Did you see the one where he got nutmegged out on the touch line and left for dead?

And, is that the Kayal who all the EPL teams were after (according to the Weegie Meedjia that is)?

laugh.gif

Cant believe that Celtic player next taken a hit for the team and just ducked.

Burley SEETHING

thumbsup.gif

Half time summary...

:pleasing:

Nicholas Brody

Craig Burley:

"He's off! He's already been booked!...

...oh, he hasn't."

:wow::vrface:

6 or 7 booked? That was their third :vrface:

All you Zal haters, it could be a lot worse, we could be lumbered with Majstorovic!

Did you see the one where he got nutmegged out on the touch line and left for dead?

And, is that the Kayal who all the EPL teams were after (according to the Weegie Meedjia that is)?

Would possibly be the worst centre back partnership in history.........and they play in the same league, go on Lennon sign Zaliuseless, you know it makes sense whistling.gif

Malcolm Tucker

Would possibly be the worst centre back partnership in history.........and they play in the same league, go on Lennon sign Zaliuseless, you know it makes sense whistling.gif

A bunch of Celtic fans I work with really want them

to sign Zaliukas.

I like Zal btw, just passing this news on to amuse Zaliukas' seething haters.

From BBC text:

1958: An anonymous cheeky text: "Good to see Celtic players supporting the Public Services Workers by deciding not to turn up for work tonight...and the fans have refused to cross the picket line and stayed at home." Miaow...

:lol:

According to the BBC the stadium was just over half full...Att: 33,257

What a poor attendance to see the feckers bow out of Europe in the CL/Europa League, how many chances do the victims get. rolleyes.gif

Colonel Kurtz

Still have Udinese away to play.

And with their one win from 25 away in Europe....

watching the game I was struck by some of the songs

Dirty old Town..quite apt for a game in Glasgow

Christy Moores song about The International Brigade,which is one of my favourite songs,and probably the most anti catholic song, sung at parkhead for a few years.

They also had some song with responses which went on for ages,apparantly they gain experience at Sunday mass.

According to the BBC the stadium was just over half full...Att: 33,257

On sportsound before the game dear old chick was making excuses that the kick off time was all wrong because the supporters could not get there in time. The weather was bad and the time of year (or was it time of the month) etc.

Now I am sure that if the famous had been playing Athletico we would have had a lot more than 50% capacity at Tynie and would go so far as to say over 95% full for a game like that.

On another note I do realsise tha football is fast becoming a non contact sport but Kayal has taken this to a new level.

"Oh no the ball is going to hit me I better get out of the way quick incase I get hurt".

So it is a must win game in Italy in a couple of weeks for them. Not a chance in hell of winning that one.

Archived