Ath Madrid v Smeltic

Spleedoink

Francis Albert

On sportsound before the game dear old chick was making excuses that the kick off time was all wrong because the supporters could not get there in time. The weather was bad and the time of year (or was it time of the month) etc.

Now I am sure that if the famous had been playing Athletico we would have had a lot more than 50% capacity at Tynie and would go so far as to say over 95% full for a game like that.

On another note I do realsise tha football is fast becoming a non contact sport but Kayal has taken this to a new level.

"Oh no the ball is going to hit me I better get out of the way quick incase I get hurt".

So it is a must win game in Italy in a couple of weeks for them. Not a chance in hell of winning that one.

If we'd been playing Athletico at Murrayfield, we would have got close to last night's Parkhead attendance.

I like to see scottish teams do well in europe so wanted Celtic to win, however it is funny to see them go mental when they dont get the biased decisions they have are accustomed to in the SPL. Kayal was going mental as his usual hacks he gets away with were actually blown for fouls.

Archived