Players Released

Arthur Morgan

Kickback=The shanest bunch of in the knowers on the internet :lol:

:lol:

Nice work Winnie.

It's true what they say, the sun really does sometimes shine on a dog's arse.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9/10

Much better. :thumbsup:

You know what Geoff I really think we should take some credit, it's our encouragement for Winnie to strive to do better that sees us here right now

:verysmug:

He wasn't here pre-season. Unless you are referring to Jim, who did get some signings?

Sergio was here before the window closed.

If we are serious about cutting our cloth accordingly (which it seems we are) then I'd be astonished if Sergio was here next season. We could save three wages by not renewing the contracts of Sergio and his two assistants, then bring McGlynn/Pressley/Cameron/Hartley in on the cheap.

We'll only keep 2-3 of the 15 or so that are out of contract (if they agree new deals) and anyone else who's left outwith the wage cap of a few grand a week will be offered to anyone who'll take them off our hands - namely Barr, Sutton, Zaliukas and Taouil.

Seems the OP is a bit annoyed.

Today, 23:46 jollyjambo1874 Shop Item Use Steal Points (Ryan Gosling - ??354)

Today, 23:45 jollyjambo1874 Shop Item Purchase Steal Points (1)

:interesting:

Sterling Archer

Maybe hoping to steal some ITKness

Manager John Robertson

Two Assistants Colin Cameron and Paul Hartley

That would be tremendous :thumbsup:

Not with Vlad in charge it wouldn't...end up pissing off 3 legends at once.

Arthur Morgan

Just a bit of banter mate. Just like the banter in here which JKBers always take it that step too far.

FFS how long are the catty comments going to last for? A week? A month?

Arthur Morgan

im still waiting on us wearing that 3rd top in an away game :whistling:

I've already explained why it's not getting worn now on another thread. Open your eyes.

I agree with the posters who say we could release at least 15 players without impairing our performance on the park. Presumeably the highest earners will be under the microscope plus Craig Thomson and guys like Elliott C and Glen.

A big clean out is absolutely essential. We have a scandalous number of players on the payroll.

For me, I would like to see Andy Driver back on the park and staying. Not fussed about Kello and happy to show our captain the door.

I've already explained why it's not getting worn now on another thread. Open your eyes.

Would that be the thread where 1 min from kick off as the teams came out you revealed it wasn't being worn?

Geoff Kilpatrick

JamieJ trying to pisstake over ITK postings. :vrface:

HGW in a position to criticise anyone else on the board. :vrface:

oh ah grantona

31 players is the number of players im hearing considering we 50 odd on the books very possible also bye bye management team possible lockey as well. Seems extreme to me but maybe that is what is needed but shifting any amount of players is harder than it looks if nobody interested. Plus clubs know we are screwed so top dollar will not be paid unless a host of clubs interested in a player

gorgie rd eh11

I agree with the posters who say we could release at least 15 players without impairing our performance on the park. Presumeably the highest earners will be under the microscope plus Craig Thomson and guys like Elliott C and Glen.

A big clean out is absolutely essential. We have a scandalous number of players on the payroll.

For me, I would like to see Andy Driver back on the park and staying. Not fussed about Kello and happy to show our captain the door.

Not fussed about Kello. :woot:

31 players is the number of players im hearing considering we 50 odd on the books very possible also bye bye management team possible lockey as well. Seems extreme to me but maybe that is what is needed but shifting any amount of players is harder than it looks if nobody interested. Plus clubs know we are screwed so top dollar will not be paid unless a host of clubs interested in a player

it is not going to be 31 players, the 50 odd we have on our books include youth players, we will not be down to just 20 something players with no youth team

So, to sum up this thread, some players might leave in January?

Thanks all for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

it is not going to be 31 players, the 50 odd we have on our books include youth players, we will not be down to just 20 something players with no youth team

I read oag's post as maybe we're cutting down to having 31 players. maybe i'm reading it wrong though

I read oag's post as maybe we're cutting down to having 31 players. maybe i'm reading it wrong though

Your prob right. Makes much more sense.

Guest Dipped Flake

Am I asking you to wait? Some right pr!cks on here like.

tut tut, personal abuse is against the rules don't you know. Although I can understand you being pissed off as your ITK OP has been ripped to shreds, mostly by yourself.

portobellojambo1

Just to confirm neither Calum Elliot or Gary Glen have been released nor have they received paperwork indicating they are being released. One source asked " is this one of the erses on JKB who has suggested this".

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Just to confirm neither Calum Elliot or Gary Glen have been released nor have they received paperwork indicating they are being released. One source asked " is this one of the erses on JKB who has suggested this".

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

:rofl:

One thing is for sure, he'll be taking a pay cut if he stays in the SPL.

Can see him going to Hibs..........over to you Billy

tut tut, personal abuse is against the rules don't you know. Although I can understand you being pissed off as your ITK OP has been ripped to shreds, mostly by yourself.

Two in two weeks,is that some kind of record?

Arthur Morgan

Would that be the thread where 1 min from kick off as the teams came out you revealed it wasn't being worn?

So you either searched for my post or keep a note of it in your diary. I bet it's the latter, saddo.

Arthur Morgan

Listen, people on here take things way too far, it's like a school playground, you all act like 12 year olds. The fact is that most of you are all sad middle aged men with countless of thousands of posts who have nothing better to do. Oh and btw Portobello Jambo, who told you this as tbh most people at Riccarton think JKB is full of arseholes including Gary Locke.

Snake Plissken

One thing is for sure, he'll be taking a pay cut if he stays in the SPL.

He's really not that bad a goalkeeper but not in the same class as Kello and no better than MacDonald, not really sure if there's another SPL club who'd take him though.

Johanes de Silentio

Listen, people on here take things way too far, it's like a school playground, you all act like 12 year olds. The fact is that most of you are all sad middle aged men with countless of thousands of posts who have nothing better to do. Oh and btw Portobello Jambo, who told you this as tbh most people at Riccarton think JKB is full of arseholes including Gary Locke.

I think you might regret bumping this thread, mate! :thumbsup:

So you either searched for my post or keep a note of it in your diary. I bet it's the latter, saddo.

Neither, I have the benefit of being able to remember things I read and write. You might want to try it and cut down on the contradictions your ITK threads seem to be littered with.

Arthur Morgan

Neither, I have the benefit of being able to remember things I read and write. You might want to try it and cut down on the contradictions your ITK threads seem to be littered with.

So your telling me you can remember a post from around 2 weeks ago and you can remember what was said and when it was posted? Sounds a little sad to me.

So your telling me you can remember a post from around 2 weeks ago and you can remember what was said and when it was posted? Sounds a little sad to me.

Not as sad as making up stories on the internet though is it?

:lies:

Your a Goldfish eh?

Arthur Morgan

Not as sad as making up stories on the internet though is it?

That's where your wrong though as I didn't make this up, this is what I was told and I don't claim to be 'ITK'.

All I'm doing is posting what I've heard, not trying to ram it down people's throats. If it turns out to be false then so be it. It's a rumour, like all rumours on here, until proven true/false.

Nicholas Brody

The other 2 have definitely been released though, apologies. As for the third strip, I said after that it won't be getting worn as it's not for sale, where do you think I got the photo from? You think I photoshopped it? I have the top.

Good. Just wait and see then.

That's where your wrong though as I didn't make this up, this is what I was told and I don't claim to be 'ITK'.

All I'm doing is posting what I've heard, not trying to ram it down people's throats. If it turns out to be false then so be it. It's a rumour, like all rumours on here, until proven true/false.

Arthur Morgan

Is that all you guys can post? Get a grip eh?

Yes I said wait and see then, nothing wrong with that. As I said, it will either be proven true or false, i.e wait and see.

Hope I've cleared that up for you.

Riddley Walker

Is that all you guys can post? Get a grip eh?

Yes I said wait and see then, nothing wrong with that. As I said, it will either be proven true or false, i.e wait and see.

Hope I've cleared that up for you.

I really think you should just cut your losses and stop posting on this thread.

I think the footballing term is "He's had an absolute 'mare Jeff".

Arthur Morgan

You aren't very jolly actually are you?

Is anything about you true?

Been told that a few times actually! :lol:

Is anything about me true? I could ask the same of all of you, really.

Arthur Morgan

No you didn't you said Glen and Elliot had definitely been released

Yes, according to my source. As I said, we'll see what happens I guess.

Archived