Obua

Beats

When are people going to wake up to the fact that Obua is good!

He is also a gentleman who sees it as a pleasure to play for our club. And by all accounts he is the player who always has time for the fans i.e autographs, and plays with a permanent smile.

Obua is now in his 4th season and for the first three of those he was one of the worst players I've seen at Hearts and we have had a few honkers. This season has seen an improvement but nothing drastic. A few sideways passes and a couple of rasping shots do not all of a sudden make him a good player. He is at best an average player. Please feel free to correct me though by pointing out why you feel he is a good player.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish jj was my dad

I thought David had a decent game and on the whole he's not been bad this season.

My problem is that it has taken him until the final season of a 4 year contract to look like he is worth a place in the team.

I've always thought there was a player in there somewhere who just wasn't suited to the pace and physical side of the Scottish game. Now I'm more inclined to to think he has been taking us for a ride like quite a few others in the Romanov era.

I hope he gets a move to a club that suits him better but IMO he is a perfect example of what has been wrong with Hearts in the last 5 or 6 years.

Archived