Obua

Beats

You'd have to be a really bitter ^^^^ to refuse to admit Obua had a decent game. He's technically very good. Probably the best in the squad infact.

confirms what i think of your opinion, absolute Hibernian :thumbsup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought McGowan was the only player better than Dave today. The abuse dished out from some half wits is cringe worthy.

This, on our bus on the way back from the game , McGowan just shaded the man of the match vote from Obua , I personally thought Obua had a great game

I await the thinly veiled 'agenda' chat aimed at people who don't rate him. Racists you see.

Just saying.

Some are.

Felix Lighter

It seems Obua has progressed from 'never a footballer' last season, to 'he won't be missed' this season.

Onwards and upwards for the Big O. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

The guy's an arse but Obua was out of order, there were kids there today who seen it all mate. It's one thing them hearing swearing etc from someone in the stand and quite another seeing a reaction like that from a professional football player.

From the bunch of kids who were near me, the idiots in the crowd have more effect on them then the players, shown by the need to yell huge abuse at any player who made the slightest mistake. Kids are learning too much from the moaners that they dont know how to support a team properly.

I thought Obua had a decent game, and got better as Taouil and Robinson came on as he had other good passing players to work of. I do think he gets an unfair amount of stick shown by fans, this demonstrated today by a bit where Hammill had the ball, could not go forward, Obua was diagonally left from him so a simple pass would allow him to go towards the center, Hamill passes backwards badly forcing Obua to sprint backwards and just miss out on a Inverness player who picked up the ball, I expected Hamill would get stick for such a poor pass but nope it was all anger directed at Obua.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

confirms what i think of your opinion, absolute Hibernian :thumbsup:

Manage to drag your arse off the couch the day then I take it.

He was good today, usually opens something up when he has the ball and seems far more confident than he used to be. He had a couple of diagonal balls that didn't quite come off but nearly set us up for some good attacks.

As usual the answer is somewhere in the middle. Obua obviously gets far too much stick on here but surely nearly setting up some good attacks can't constitute a decent performance? I expected more from him today. Against a poor opposing midfield I thought he would show his potential to run the centre of the park. He disappointed IMO.

Manage to drag your arse off the couch the day then I take it.

Expected response from a no-mark who doesn't even know me from Adam and yet like a typical sheep follows a few other mup posters on here.

Anyway if you think Obua is the answer to our midfield problems then that's all i need to know.

Maybe if you cut out the shan patter I could have a decent debate, but nah i think your a waste of space :thumbsup:

Expected response from a no-mark who doesn't even know me from Adam and yet like a typical sheep follows a few other mup posters on here.

Anyway if you think Obua is the answer to our midfield problems then that's all i need to know.

Maybe if you cut out the shan patter I could have a decent debate, but nah i think your a waste of space :thumbsup:

:laugh:

What you think honestly means nothing to me.

Saying Obua had a decent game and is technically good is 'shan patter' is it.

Stick me on ignore then.

:laugh:

What you think honestly means nothing to me.

Saying Obua had a decent game and is technically good is 'shan patter' is it.

Stick me on ignore then.

That's the only thing we'll agree on.

Did Obua boss the game just like Ibrox :lol:

Obua couldn't lace Skacel's boots. Technically the best in the squad :laugh: That's absolutley pricesless!

He wouldn't get a game for any other SPL team. I guess the naysayers will be proved wrong though when there's a huge queue of clubs looking to steal him away in January.

He'll end up back in Africa or somewhere like that. A colossal waste of money in the same bracket as Nade, Beslija, Makela etc.

The Old Tolbooth

Obua couldn't lace Skacel's boots. Technically the best in the squad :laugh: That's absolutley pricesless!

He wouldn't get a game for any other SPL team. I guess the naysayers will be proved wrong though when there's a huge queue of clubs looking to steal him away in January.

He'll end up back in Africa or somewhere like that. A colossal waste of money in the same bracket as Nade, Beslija, Makela etc.

Top post sir! :thumbsup:

Skacel has some strike on him, up there with the best in the SPL, but Obua is a fine passer of the ball and has an excellent first touch. He also has a good football brain as was shown today with a cracking wee outside of the foot ball in between the defenders for Mrowiec to run onto in the box.

Skacel has some strike on him, up there with the best in the SPL, but Obua is a fine passer of the ball and has an excellent first touch. He also has a good football brain as was shown today with a cracking wee outside of the foot ball in between the defenders for Mrowiec to run onto in the box.

if he had a football brain, the last thing he would do is pass to Mroweic!

Obua was excellent today I thought. Never wasted a ball and added a bit of composure when others around him just wanted to knock it on. Well done the Big O!!!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

:lies:

He would stroll into the midfield of at least half the teams in the SPL.

Comparing him with the likes of Nade is just criminal.

I thought he played well today also.

Was gutted.. just before the free kick at the edge of the box today, the ref blew for the free kick when he was clean through. Had him as first goal scorer!

john brownlee

You'd have to be a really bitter ^^^^ to refuse to admit Obua had a decent game. He's technically very good. Probably the best in the squad infact.

yep had a more than good game today only maybe one error (so did everybody on the park at one time )but over all done well but not according to people beside me but hey one day the light might shine.

He would stroll into the midfield of at least half the teams in the SPL.

If we was offered for free he might warm the bench for the likes of ICT and St Johnstone. That's the level of player folk love to champion on here though.

Lets see our predictions on how many bids we get in Jan. I'll get the ball rolling with 0.

I'd also like to know how much the Obua gammers think this top class midfield general is worth.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If we was offered for free he might warm the bench for the likes of ICT and St Johnstone. That's the level of player folk love to champion on here though.

Lets see our predictions on how many bids we get in Jan. I'll get the ball rolling with 0.

I'd also like to know how much the Obua gammers think this top class midfield general is worth.

He'd start for both clubs you mentioned.

I'd have a guess at 0 too, interested parties would probably wait until the summer when his contract runs down.

Probably worth a couple of hundred thousand? I'm not sure, but his value will drop a lot seeing as how he is in the last year of his contract.

Fermit the Krog

I hope they are ready for the standard the youngsters will achieve next year if experienced players like David are emptied :mellow:

We are

:smuggy:

He was mince. I heard about 5 minutes of the game on the radio while being dragged round shops pretending I gave a shit what Santa brings my wifes children (They are probably mine too though, tbf to her) and can conclusively say big Dave stank. He sounded like he was smiling a lot though.

We are

:smuggy:

What planet are you on there are arseholes that just abuse our own players because they haven't beat 7 men then blasted it in the top corner. What happens when the youngsters come in to the team and make a mistake ?

Fermit the Krog
What happens when the youngsters come in to the team and make a mistake ?

The same as when our first team make a mistake...........not a lot.

A few groans, wow.

The idiots doing so will soon **** off thankfully.

The same as when our first team make a mistake...........not a lot.

A few groans, wow.

The idiots doing so will soon **** off thankfully.

it's hardly a few groans

Still nobody telling us what the gesture was?

Already have. Compilation of tug it / stroke it / sook it type gestures.

Classy guy. No doubt it'll make him a 'lad' on here.

What is it?

Tynecastle 2011 remember.

It's people taking massive rage fits over a mistake that one of our players makes then basically hurls abuse at the player.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

It's people taking massive rage fits over a mistake that one of our players makes then basically hurls abuse at the player.

I actually wonder how folk cope in real life the way they react to players mistakes. Whatever Mothy called them further up the thread (vain buster or something) is quite accurate. Chill out ffs, enjoy yourself. That's why you're at the football.

Obua was great today btw. Not surprised to see the usual halfwits ignoring this, though.

I actually wonder how folk cope in real life the way they react to players mistakes. Whatever Mothy called them further up the thread (vain buster or something) is quite accurate. Chill out ffs, enjoy yourself. That's why you're at the football.

Obua was great today btw. Not surprised to see the usual halfwits ignoring this, though.

thought obua had a decent game one of our better players today

Sergio Garcia

Second best player behind McGowan and still folk want to criticise.

Im pretty sure they had there posts written in their heads before kick off when they seen the team line ups.

Hardly wasted a ball, but still not good enough for some of the cretins on here.

When are people going to wake up to the fact that Obua is good!

He is also a gentleman who sees it as a pleasure to play for our club. And by all accounts he is the player who always has time for the fans i.e autographs, and plays with a permanent smile.

yep had a more than good game today only maybe one error (so did everybody on the park at one time )but over all done well but not according to people beside me but hey one day the light might shine.

I do believe you complained about abou at least 3 times!

From the bunch of kids who were near me, the idiots in the crowd have more effect on them then the players, shown by the need to yell huge abuse at any player who made the slightest mistake. Kids are learning too much from the moaners that they dont know how to support a team properly.

I thought Obua had a decent game, and got better as Taouil and Robinson came on as he had other good passing players to work of. I do think he gets an unfair amount of stick shown by fans, this demonstrated today by a bit where Hammill had the ball, could not go forward, Obua was diagonally left from him so a simple pass would allow him to go towards the center, Hamill passes backwards badly forcing Obua to sprint backwards and just miss out on a Inverness player who picked up the ball, I expected Hamill would get stick for such a poor pass but nope it was all anger directed at Obua.

That was indeed what happened.

I thought Obua should have done a lot better with the chance at the end and played in Temps - so fully expecte the buster guy to go off on one again. But he had crawled back inside his crombie after Obua's er 'fowl' gesture.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

An excellent first touch!? Are you ****ing high?

Everybodys got a hard-on over a decent performance against the highlanders, compliments to all of their dealers.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Buster Bloodvessel.

magnetism.jpg

He has rather bad manners. :thumbsup:

Obua is clearly doing what all Hearts players should be doing putting themselves on the shop window for January transfer window or end of season when there contract runs out.

Archived