***** Official Hearts v ICT Match-day Thread *****

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

It's the wind on the Forth Road Bridge I'm worried about.

Well - they could just avoid the forth bridge by going to Stirling... Or even kincardine..

Well - they could just avoid the forth bridge by going to Stirling... Or even kincardine..

Could be a breeze there too, or even showers. Bloody wimps the lot of them nowadays.

Having a can waiting for the train to leave from kings x. Cmon you jts

Struggling to get up for today's game and then read the punter above. Put's 15 mins on a 26 in to perspective. Nothing but respect for all the fans that travel long distances to attend.

I go along with the view that we've been really unlucky recently. Whether our luck will change today or not, I'm not so sure.

Any sort of win please Hearts.

Italian Lambretta

Even the most deluded Hearts fan will admit a goalfest at the moment will be as likely as the Hobos winning the Scottish Cup :)

I hope you miss the second half goalfest from Hearts then. :D

I've offered one adult and one U12 ticket for free today and a lift to the game and back on my Facebook page and nobody wants them. All I've got was a slagging!

They'll be sorry when we bang a few in :-)

PM me please if u wont be outside Wheatfield rd stand at 2.20pm please.

Johanes de Silentio

You can have it for free. Meet me at Wheatfield St entrance at 2.20. It's in section A row 18. My auld man can't make it today so it's his season ticket .

I just live on Wheatfield Road so great.I'll pop in 4 a few fly ones in Tynie Arms first.

You defo guna be there as I wont bother buying one.Thats smashing,thanks a bunch.

What do you look like?I'll be wearing white jumper and a chicago cubs baseball cap (it hides my bald head).

P.s i'm not a dick in real life, just on here.

Anybody else going along for this?

'mon! :woot:

scott herbertson

Anybody else going along for this?

'mon! :woot:

A picture would be nice

beneath the clock at Binns would be best (a joke for the auld yins on here..)

winston churchill

Can you bring fizzy pop and sweeties?

Mind and write your Kickback name on a bit of card and hold it above your head

Mind and write your Kickback name on a bit of card and hold it above your head

Not required. I'm the one that looks like a big dick.

Not required. I'm the one that looks like a big dick.

Can't think of anyone less deserving of a free ticket than you.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Think the game going ahead is as likely as us scoring 3 goals.

Very windy and blusterry.

The whole 3 goals thing

:vrface:

How can anyone think that a team scoring no goals is miraculously going to bang 3 in.

1 nil Killie or Hearts, don't expect to be entertained.

If we score it will be from a set piece.

Bullshitman.gif

Can't think of anyone less deserving of a free ticket than you.

Harsh.I know i'm a miserable fecker but I pile shed loads into our club.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Harsh.I know i'm a miserable fecker but I pile shed loads into our club.

Not a season ticket though.

:interesting:

Riddley Walker

This game has hmfc 0 ict 1 all over it. Fancy it will be like killie all over again with total possession, but no cutting edge.

Would love PS to say fcuk it today and go 433 with 3 real attacking players selected!!!

Like with Skacel, Templeton and Sutton?

travelling up to the game just now. Takes a good hour and a half. Iam choked with the cold and feel miserable. However could not be more up for the game like any hearts game. Cut the negativity, we are due a win. 2-0 hearts :thumbsup:

Where do people get that we've played well recently? Lots of tippy tappy passes along our the backline and two sitting midfielders with zero creativity does not constitute good football. Heart say one nil to us, my head predict lots of poor passing with the occasional chance in front of goal which we won't take, Inverness dominating the midfield and getting a flukey 30 yard wind assisted goal and another nail in Sergios coffin.

portobellojambo1

Suspect this could end up 0-0, or possibly 1-0, although I'm not sure who to. We simply don't set ourselves up to destroy the teams we should be destroying (which are all bar the OF), and we always struggle against ICT anyway.

Hope I'm wrong, but I've got a funny feeling its going to be a frustrating afternoon.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Where do people get that we've played well recently? Lots of tippy tappy passes along our the backline and two sitting midfielders with zero creativity does not constitute good football. Heart say one nil to us, my head predict lots of poor passing with the occasional chance in front of goal which we won't take, Inverness dominating the midfield and getting a flukey 30 yard wind assisted goal and another nail in Sergios coffin.

We've been the better side in our last four games, think that's where folk are getting the idea from. We were very unlucky not to win last week.

Suspect this could end up 0-0, or possibly 1-0, although I'm not sure who to. We simply don't set ourselves up to destroy the teams we should be destroying (which are all bar the OF), and we always struggle against ICT anyway.

Hope I'm wrong, but I've got a funny feeling its going to be a frustrating afternoon.

An early goal for us would help. ICT always come to Tynecastle and play very tight football. Opening them up early and forcing them to take the game to us would help no ends. Just hope the players are up for this - a good result today could see us going on a wee run.

This is a must win game, we are too close to the bottom 6 clubs!

Now is time for professional football players to show some pride in themselves and play to a standard comparable with the level of support.

I would love a 3+ win but will be more happy just to have 3 points.

Eggy and Rudi for MOM

ps HMFC, St J's, Pars and KIllie to win would make for a great weekend.

Nelly Terraces

I spotted Zal at Meggetland when I was out running along by the canal earlier, he was having a spot of bother getting his ciggie lit in the wind.

Is he playing today?

We've been the better side in our last four games, think that's where folk are getting the idea from. We were very unlucky not to win last week.

Matters not a jot, we've lost all those games and never looked like scoring. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a Hearts win, I just can't see it.

Nelly Terraces

The wind is definitely gonna be a factor in this game.

Don't expect much from either team

Good point, it was murder trying to run into the wind earlier, it's the usual Westerly hurricane.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Matters not a jot, we've lost all those games and never looked like scoring. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a Hearts win, I just can't see it.

But you wondered where people were getting the idea from? Yes, playing well doesn't always guarantee you the win but we've not exactly been absolutely terrible in any of the last four games and deserved all we got.

We'll win today :thumbsup:.

Sexton Hardcastle

The wind is definitely gonna be a factor in this game.

Don't expect much from either team

Shouldnt effect our terrible set pice efforts.

Might even help.

Archived