***** Official Hearts v ICT Match-day Thread *****

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obua up top. :lol:

Sutton played well today.

Assist and forced a save and for the corner leading to 2nd.

No idea why subbed tho.

A striker for a midfeilder! Wtf! No wonder we don't score much. Bloody stupid!

It's not stupid. In fact it's clever. It's why you're not a proffessional football manager and suave Paulo is.

1. We're winning. We dont need to score any more goals atm.

2. Mehdi will play off the striker - we're not that much less attacking

3. Sutton is not match fit - mehdi could use the run out.

It's not stupid. In fact it's clever. It's why you're not a proffessional football manager and suave Paulo is.

1. We're winning. We dont need to score any more goals atm.

2. Mehdi will play off the striker - we're not that much less attacking

3. Sutton is not match fit - mehdi could use the run out.

Aye fair point there, only a few mins till fulltime so may as well defend the lead. But I'd prefer giving one of the youngsters a run out if taken sutton off.

Dosnt matter now anyway, games over and we won! :)

Yeeeeeehhaaaaaa!

A win.

4_1_111.gif

Sounds like a lovely piece of composure from Ryan McGowan there at the end with that header back to the keeper.

And apparently he's the Sportsound MoM too.

Nice work Gowser.

Geoff Kilpatrick

but will it get paid whistling.gif

It was meant to be tongue in cheek. Apologies for not using a smiley.

Nelly Terraces

Pretty dire game, but 3 points in the bag. Got to play a lot better than that if we're gonna do anything this season. Thought Sutton had a decent game, we look a bit more dangerous going forward anyway. Gowser was MotM by a long way, well played the Aussie.

portobellojambo1

A good three points.

I think that sort of sums today up Craigieboy on the positive side. Performance wise there was nothing to write home about, it was rather dire actually. Even taking into account the fact it was windy there wasn't a player on either side who looked comfortable with the ball at his feet. In truth we were the slightly better of two poor sides, and we will need to pick up on today's performance.

However, as you say 3 points were won, and I think that will save a lot of discussion about today's game. If Jonsson hadn't got his head to that cross it would have been interesting to read people's thoughts/analysis on here after a 1-1 draw.

Johanes de Silentio

Big thanks to scottg71 for my ticket.Very kind and a great win for the famous.

So, scottg71 - what's I8 really like? :woot:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Here's a couple of my observations on the game:

1. How good was it to have the first goal NOT accompanied by blaring, intrusive "celebration" music? Just the sound of the crowd cheering, so much better.

2. The group of guys and girls who sit a few rows behind me: No-one cares how your coupons are getting on, we don't need every goal in the UK loudly announced and we don't need you celebrating or slagging each other off at the top of your voices because Southend have lost a late equaliser. Some of us are much more interested in the Hearts game, funnily enough.

Archived