***** Official Hearts v ICT Match-day Thread *****

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Howdy Doody Jambo

1-1 , dont think we will score more than 1 goal , who did score our last goal mm Rudi ?

ICT do well away from home , we are just crap this season

Going positive and we are overdue. Ict to take the brunt of our bad luck the last few weeks. 5-0 hearts. We simply are not that bad, actually, we are pretty good....

Going positive and we are overdue. Ict to take the brunt of our bad luck the last few weeks. 5-0 hearts. We simply are not that bad, actually, we are pretty good....

Well said that man I'm with you. Can only see a comfortable victory.

CavySlaveJambo

It is still very wet in Gorgie. Think the road is waterlogged so will guess the pitch maybe too.

As for score i'll go 3-0 Hearts.

Johanes de Silentio

It is still very wet in Gorgie. Think the road is waterlogged so will guess the pitch maybe too.

As for score i'll go 3-0 Hearts.

It's the wind on the Forth Road Bridge I'm worried about.

id like to think 3-0 hearts, but fml, id take a one-nil at home, 3 points, clean sheet, one goal, no worries, zal and webster stroll it, good times :thumbsup:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuut i hope its 3 or 4 nil to us :thumbsup:

Could potentially be a bad day......freezin ma baws off watching us get beat doesnt sound too appealing tbh

However today's game could see us starting to hit the net again!

3-0... Rudi 2 sutton 1

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Think the game going ahead is as likely as us scoring 3 goals.

Very windy and blusterry.

The whole 3 goals thing

:vrface:

How can anyone think that a team scoring no goals is miraculously going to bang 3 in.

1 nil Killie or Hearts, don't expect to be entertained.

If we score it will be from a set piece.

The whole 3 goals thing

How can anyone think that a team scoring no goals is miraculously going to bang 3 in.

I know you're always negative but you're taking it to extremes when you say we'll even concede a goal to a team we aren't playing.

C'mon the Jambos!!!!

Really really need a win here and a couple goals.

I'm going 2-0 (stevenson and sutton)

Get it sorted PS!

Thing is regardless of the fact we have better players (altho some weeks I doubt) they have a better manager and a bigger desire and are far more organised.

stirlingshirejambo

The whole 3 goals thing

You'd think even you would manage to work out who we are playing. Anyway plenty reasons why we can score 3. The main one being we finally start converting possession into chances:)

You'd think even you would manage to work out who we are playing. Anyway plenty reasons why we can score 3. The main one being we finally start converting possession into chances:)

Playing a striker would be a ******* start! It's not rocket science.

Locke has been talking up john sutton in the papers this week, so I hope to god they have put him through his paces this week to remove the dust and cob webs formed around his boots.

No striker = no goals. PS you do the maths!

This game has hmfc 0 ict 1 all over it. Fancy it will be like killie all over again with total possession, but no cutting edge.

Would love PS to say fcuk it today and go 433 with 3 real attacking players selected!!!

We need a goal from somewhere so get Stephen Elliott upsides Sutton. Dispense with the 2 sitting midfielders. 1 is enough @ home. Give that to Eggy drop Adrian yo the bench. Get Stevenson pushing on from the midfield and stick Rudi out left. Try Temps on the Right for a change. Lets go for goals. 2 or 3 nil to Hearts if we go offensive.

I hope we play 2 right up top today. Elliott and Sutton. Play a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2 for a change. Who knows, it might even work! Come on Sergio (Vlad), you know you want to......

Probably a terrible game due to the wind.

I think we'll sneak it 1-0 though. Stevo to score.

I've offered one adult and one U12 ticket for free today and a lift to the game and back on my Facebook page and nobody wants them. All I've got was a slagging!

They'll be sorry when we bang a few in :-)

I've offered one adult and one U12 ticket for free today and a lift to the game and back on my Facebook page and nobody wants them. All I've got was a slagging!

They'll be sorry when we bang a few in :-)

Is the ticket still going mate?

The whole 3 goals thing

:rofl: can't even get the opposition right. You slaver.

Yes.

I'm bout to go buy one but I could do with saving some form of cash.what price?i'll defo take it off u.

:rofl: can't even get the opposition right. You slaver.

I was half asleep and on my phone.

Killie Caley similar.

I'm bout to go buy one but I could do with saving some form of cash.what price?i'll defo take it off u.

You can have it for free. Meet me at Wheatfield St entrance at 2.20. It's in section A row 18. My auld man can't make it today so it's his season ticket .

We badly need a win first and foremost

Think we should manage that but it ain't gonna be a goal fest

2-0 or 2-1 with hopefully Sutton getting a start and a goal.

Killie Caley similar.

I actually think we will score a couple of goals today :look:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Killie Caley similar.

Clue: A lack of Kenny Shiels seethe and crap jokes about a lack of eyesight should have told you we aren't playing Kilmarnock.

Probably Hearts 1-2 ICT or 1-3. We will definitely score, but I doubt we'll score as many as them.

Could you be ANY MORE a dirty Hibee?

You can have it for free. Meet me at Wheatfield St entrance at 2.20. It's in section A row 18. My auld man can't make it today so it's his season ticket .

I just live on Wheatfield Road so great.I'll pop in 4 a few fly ones in Tynie Arms first.

You defo guna be there as I wont bother buying one.Thats smashing,thanks a bunch.

What do you look like?I'll be wearing white jumper and a chicago cubs baseball cap (it hides my bald head).

P.s i'm not a dick in real life, just on here.

Probably Hearts 1-2 ICT or 1-3. We will definitely score, but I doubt we'll score as many as them.

First post and you think we'll get beat,your a right ray of sunshine you eh <_<

Captain Scarlett

I cant see us getting anything more than probs a 1-1 and that will probably be a pen we just cant score and it's not as if were rampaging up the park every 5 mins and coming remotely close. The goals for column should be getting a good turn with games like this at home but at the moment it's pretty bleak reading :angry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think we'll be ok today...

as long as the game's not called off. :D

It's the wind on the Forth Road Bridge I'm worried about.

The_Incredible_Sulk_by_phodyr.jpg

:angry:

Clue: A lack of Kenny Shiels seethe and crap jokes about a lack of eyesight should have told you we aren't playing Kilmarnock.

I was fully aware that we weren't playing killie.

A slip of the tongue (or finger).

I'll have a grey bonnet on as I'm trying to grow my hair long for the Stone Roses in the summer. I'll be coming out the car park at the back of the Wheatfield stand.

:interesting: first post

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say 2-0 us. I wouldn't dare guess who'll score though.

Archived