One of the most uninspiring managerial appointments in recent times

Craigieboy

Bet he'll do better than Csaba Sergio.

::troll:::'>

Who will do a better job? :unsure:

Csaba Sergio? probably the worst ive heard on here and theres been a few stinkers over the years

kingantti1874

Who will do a better job? :unsure:

Csaba Sergio? probably the worst ive heard on here and theres been a few stinkers over the years

So you don't think there is a similarity in playing style? I.e. no style defensive with little or no threat ... Every week his team selection reminds me of that useless hunt csaba

So you don't think there is a similarity in playing style? I.e. no style defensive with little or no threat ... Every week his team selection reminds me of that useless hunt csaba

No i dont, the fact is he hasnt been giving enough time yet and the only reason folk are so hard on him is because he replaced JJ

please let me know the stats of jefferies last 6 months in charge and iam sure Paulo will have a far better record in his first 6 months

No similarity whatsoever. Litte or no threat? Utter bollocks, we have THREAT in abundance. We don't play defensive, has anybody been watching Hearts at all lately? Slow build-ups granted, BUT, we play an attacking style, and create a LOT of chances.

Wait until the chances we create start going into the net, (it's only a matter of time until our luck changes), and you and your ilk will look extremely foolish slating the guy.

Incidentally stats for our last 4 games when we have been shite and not creating enough going forward apparently:

Attempts On Target Attempts Off Target Posession

Hearts 12 Rangers 4 Hearts 4 Rangers 3 Hearts 51% Rangers 49% (we were all over them, they got the lucky breaks)

Hearts 6 Kilmarnock 3 Hearts 13 Kilmarnock 5 Hearts 47% Kilmarnock 53% (we were all over them, they got the lucky break)

Hearts 5 St Mirren 6 Hearts 7 St Mirren 6 Hearts 51% St Mirren 49% (Draw probably fair, but really really unlucky in front of goal in this game)

Hearts 3 Dundee Utd 1 Hearts 4 Dundee Utd 3 Hearts 52% Dundee Utd 48% (Second half total domination, they scored from their one chance on target FFS)

54 chances in 4 games yet some people think we play a negative, defensive style. Seriously only a matter of time before some of these chances end up in the back of the net.

The Kilmarnock one is the most teling, they had the bulk of posession, but we created 11 more chances than they did, yet we play defensive football, give me a ******* break eh!!!

Paulo Sergio is NOTHING like Csaba Laslo, and anybody that thinks he is are simply showing themselves up to be completely clueless.

Can we revisit these cringewrothy 'Sergio is shite' threads when our luck changes in front of goal please, there are a few folk on here that are going to be doing a lot of back-pedalling.

kingantti1874

No i dont, the fact is he hasnt been giving enough time yet and the only reason folk are so hard on him is because he replaced JJ

please let me know the stats of jefferies last 6 months in charge and iam sure Paulo will have a far better record in his first 6 months

I actually thought the time ha come for JJ to move on, I'm hard on him because he thinks it appropriate to play 3CDM in a fixtures and a midfielder up top... I also don't like the fact that we have better players, driver, Mehdi, Ryan, Robinson, smith who should be getting opportunities and are not

I actually thought the time ha come for JJ to move on, I'm hard on him because he thinks it appropriate to play 3CDM in a fixtures and a midfielder up top... I also don't like the fact that we have better players, driver, Mehdi, Ryan, Robinson, smith who should be getting opportunities and are not

i dont believe you cause there is no need to be so critical this early.

driver - not kicked a ball in 2 years not paulos fault

mehdi - been given a couple of chances, no really impressed all that much

ryan? - if you mean stevenson he plays ever week and it was JJ who made him a striker and he plays better there

robinson - i agree but hes young and his time will come

Smith - not seen anything from a couple of sub appearence that merits a start

think we have missed our best winger last season in suso, hope he is back soon

kingantti1874

No similarity whatsoever. Litte or no threat? Utter bollocks, we have THREAT in abundance. We don't play defensive, has anybody been watching Hearts at all lately? Slow build-ups granted, BUT, we play an attacking style, and create a LOT of chances.

Wait until the chances we create start going into the net, (it's only a matter of time until our luck changes), and you and your ilk will look extremely foolish slating the guy.

Incidentally stats for our last 4 games when we have been shite and not creating enough going forward apparently:

Hearts 12 Rangers 4 Hearts 4 Rangers 3 Hearts 51% Rangers 49% (we were all over them, they got the lucky breaks)

Hearts 6 Kilmarnock 3 Hearts 13 Kilmarnock 5 Hearts 47% Kilmarnock 53% (we were all over them, they got the lucky break)

Hearts 5 St Mirren 6 Hearts 7 St Mirren 6 Hearts 51% St Mirren 49% (Draw probably fair, but really really unlucky in front of goal in this game)

Hearts 3 Dundee Utd 1 Hearts 4 Dundee Utd 3 Hearts 52% Dundee Utd 48% (Second half total domination, they scored from their one chance on target FFS)

54 chances in 4 games yet some people think we play a negative, defensive style. Seriously only a matter of time before some of these chances end up in the back of the net.

The Kilmarnock one is the most teling, they had the bulk of posession, but we created 11 more chances than they did, yet we play defensive football, give me a ******* break eh!!!

Paulo Sergio is NOTHING like Csaba Laslo, and anybody that thinks he is are simply showing themselves up to be completely clueless.

Can we revisit these cringewrothy 'Sergio is shite' threads when our luck changes in front of goal please, there are a few folk on here that are going to be doing a lot of back-pedalling.

We have a lot of slow tedious possession, at Tananadice last week we never really had many clear cut opportunities. Once we went behind, even though we played ok, we never looked like getting back into it

Was also at stmirren, their chances were clear cut and kello saved us on a few occasions... Our chanes were half chances at best. The stats don't tell the whole truth... We have never at any point opened teams up.

I genuinely hope PS proves me wrong.

kingantti1874

ryan? - if you mean stevenson he plays ever week and it was JJ who made him a striker and he plays better there

What do you not believe? I meant McGowan by the way... Stevo is never a striker, although I like him..

Couldnt agree more, well said.

You've shown who the clueless one is if you think Stevenson's a striker and Suso's our best winger.

What do you not believe? I meant McGowan by the way... Stevo is never a striker, although I like him..

that you wanted JJ to leave.

Mcgowan has started 5 times under PS more than he ever did under JJ.

You've shown who the clueless one is if you think Stevenson's a striker and Suso's our best winger.

Best winger last season! please read!

and stevenson has never impressed me in midfield and scored a few vital goals for us playing up top

Best winger last season! please read!

and stevenson has never impressed me in midfield and scored a few vital goals for us playing up top

I did read it and still can't see how you come to that conclusion. How many games did he manage last season? His performances were nowhere near as good as Templeton's golden run of games in the run up to Xmas.

Scoring the odd vital goal does not make you a striker. Stevo is a handy squad player, nothing more.

What crap some people on KB post just to fill the vaccum in their heads.

Having a pop at the Hibs manager just for the sake of making a noise - after we have had Csaba, Frail, Malofeev etc.

Just embarrassing childish noise.

kingantti1874

that you wanted JJ to leave.

Mcgowan has started 5 times under PS more than he ever did under JJ.

Your right, I wasn't shouting loudly for JJ to leave - or shouting at all... He's given far too much for that, but after our end of season run a little bit of me wa questioning whether he was the right man to lead us into this season... I wasn't overly surprised to see him go and disappointed he didn't take the DoF - cant blame him tho

What crap some people on KB post just to fill the vaccum in their heads.

Having a pop at the Hibs manager just for the sake of making a noise - after we have had Csaba, Frail, Malofeev etc.

Just embarrassing childish noise.

And here you are to comment on the thread.

Maiden Gorgie

Bet he'll do better than Csaba Sergio.

::troll:::'>

That kind of mentality belongs down leef

And here you are to comment on the thread.

What thread? What content?

It's just pointless garbage for the sake of trying to look clever and make a noise to get some attention.

Actually think pauli is doing considering the conditions he is working under ie players not getting paid. Hopefully a win tomorrow we win the morn and everybody rallies around the manager and team.

Actually think ps is doing fine considering the conditions he is working under ie players not getting paid. Hopefully a win tomorrow we win the morn and everybody rallies around the manager and team.

What thread? What content?

It's just pointless garbage for the sake of trying to look clever and make a noise to get some attention.

Just ignore then unless of course you are attention seeking.

Maiden Gorgie

How many posters in this fred are members of the infamous clique?

You got me Officer. Rumbled. ;)

Has our latest undercover agent been unveilled at ER ? Excellent news , go to work agent Pat.

Well lets hope he is a little more subtle than the one they sent to Tynie :teehee:

Archived