Scotland World Cup Qualifiers.

Chad Sexington

Remnants of Standards

Yes, i am sure folk overseas love thousands of 40 year old balding fatties pissing in their streets, falling about drunk, singing do a deer endlessly, making no effort with language, populating irish bars and not giving a shit about the result. Truly wonderful ambassadors and not at all embarrasing. Did i mention kilts and Timby boots, the single biggest fashion atrocity in history.

Yawnorama. Give it a rest.

Yes, i am sure folk overseas love thousands of 40 year old balding fatties pissing in their streets, falling about drunk, singing do a deer endlessly, making no effort with language, populating irish bars and not giving a shit about the result. Truly wonderful ambassadors and not at all embarrasing. Did i mention kilts and Timby boots, the single biggest fashion atrocity in history.

How many games have you been to and seen all this happen?

Serious question,I've travelled to see Scotland play a few times and never seen anything of the sort,you'll get drunk people pissing in the street on any random weekend in any random town or city up and down the country,and abroad especially when people are on their summer holidays.

Oh and as for your first parts,folk overseas do love to have the TA in town,they make a packet out of the Scottish support and don't have to worry about the place getting trashed by mindless thugs.

gorgie rd eh11

How many games have you been to and seen all this happen?

Serious question,I've travelled to see Scotland play a few times and never seen anything of the sort,you'll get drunk people pissing in the street on any random weekend in any random town or city up and down the country,and abroad especially when people are on their summer holidays.

Oh and as for your first parts,folk overseas do love to have the TA in town,they make a packet out of the Scottish support and don't have to worry about the place getting trashed by mindless thugs.

True rudi, unlike when rangers travel and disgrace Scotland with their behaviour. :turned:

I've a feeling, with the way Wales are playing at the moment and the way we struggle to win games, that group will like end;

1. Croatia

2. Belgium

3. Serbia

4. Wales

5. Scotland

6. Macedonia

Era Macaroons

For anyone who's interested.

Sat Sept 8 - Serbia (h); Tue Sept 11 - Macedonia (h); Fri Oct 12 - Wales (a); Tue Oct 16 - Belgium (a)

Fri Mar 22 - Wales (h); Tue Mar 26 - Serbia (a); Fri Jun 7 - Croatia (a) *9pm kick-off tbc*; Fri Sep 6 - Belgium (h); Tue Sep 10 - Macedonia (a); Tue Oct 15 - Croatia (h)

BRILLIANT FIXTURE LIST

Meet ye in Wales & Belgium n mibi Croatia if we beat those muppets :woot:

We'd have a good chance if we got real fans who cared about results and not a bunch of skirt wearing wantaways who couldny care less about the result.

bit like your fair weather dad you mean? :teehee:

Archived