Chelsea v Liverpool

maroonlegions

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And again

Souness is going to knock his ***** in before the night is out.

sweat.gif

You have to remember that Souness is the best pundit on tv and for him to get interrupted by the worst all the time must be annoying.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Deary men Terry is a shadow of his former self.

Reminds me of snakey Pressley towards the end of his time at Hearts.

I actually think Neville is decent as a co-commentator, better than quite a few they've had in the past.

Manure played yesterday Eck. :thumbsup:

I know.

But they're not the English Celtic, so your post is a little irrelevant.

Still slavering as usual. :rolleyes:

TRM adding nothing to a thread, except digs at other people?

What a ******* shock :laugh:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Deary men Terry is a shadow of his former self.

Reminds me of snakey Pressley towards the end of his time at Hearts.

Terry doesn't dive enough.

Why are Liverpool wearing black armbands?

there reserve keeper Brad Jones`s wee boy died just recently. theres a thread on it. think he was 5 or suhin

As much as its a massive result for Liverpool, United and City will be delighted with how this panned out this afternoon.

KD just starting the recovery process but good signs.

Still one or two short of a full league challenge but if Gerrard can come back and perhaps 2 signings in the window there may be hope for a top 4 finish.

PS Just look at the points dropped at home against Sunderland. Norwich, Swansea and Mancs -- that is stopping them from being a clear second.

The Real Maroonblood

TRM adding nothing to a thread, except digs at other people?

What a ******* shock :laugh:

You are the master at that.

:thumbsup:

You'll Never Walk Alone has NOTHING to do with Celtic.

Get a grip.

It's a perfectly cringeworthy thing to say without even mentioning the Celtic connotations, but the links there are undeniable and it's been sung by both sets of fans for as long as I can remember.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Celtic and Liverpool are one and the same.

Both a bunch of grief thieves with a victim complex. Also a mystical 'ethos' about their club that doesn't actually exist.

Both a bunch of grief thieves with a victim complex. Also a mystical 'ethos' about their club that doesn't actually exist.

Correct, don't let the Kickback Kopites spread their bullshit on here. Both sets of fans are a shower of sanctimonious pricks.

:greggy:

It's a perfectly cringeworthy thing to say without even mentioning the Celtic connotations, but the links there are undeniable and it's been sung by both sets of fans for as long as I can remember.

Sorry but this is one of those urban myths -- go down to Anfield and you will get a surprise as to many of the fans feelings towards Celtic.

I go down for a few matches every season and many shall we say have more feeling for the other team in Glagow if anything though I am trying to fly the 'Gorgie' flag wherever possible.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Seeing everything through the prism of Rangers or Celtic. Is that not what we get mad at the media for doing?

Fermit the Krog

Seeing everything through the prism of Rangers or Celtic. Is that not what we get mad at the media for doing?

Well said.

:thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A lot of the criticism they are giving Chelsea's tactics is scarily similar to our problems.

Liverpool were the first to sing it given that a group of Reds fans - Gerry & the Pacemakers - had a number one hit with their cover of the number from Carousel. Story being - according to Gerry Marsden of the aforementioned band - that the club before kick off back in the 60s decided to play the the top ten records of that week and YNWA was number one for a number of weeks which would inevitable accompany the team as they ran out onto the pitch. Then when another artist knocked Gerry & the Pacemakers off the top spot there were actually complaints from fans to the club that the team were no longer running out to "their song". It was re-instated the following home game and has been played before the team comes out ever since.

Celtic merely copied it and they sing the last line out of tune as well.

Sorry but this is one of those urban myths -- go down to Anfield and you will get a surprise as to many of the fans feelings towards Celtic.

I go down for a few matches every season and many shall we say have more feeling for the other team in Glagow if anything though I am trying to fly the 'Gorgie' flag wherever possible.

I didn't say this "friendship" was viewed in the same light by both sets of supporters, but you cannot question that many Celtic fans view Liverpool as sympathetic to their position, the same with St. Pauli.

Been on the Loch Lomand again have we captain? Must remember to get Professor calculus to put one of his special pills into your next bottle! :rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I didn't say this "friendship" was viewed in the same light by both sets of supporters, but you cannot question that many Celtic fans view Liverpool as sympathetic to their position, the same with St. Pauli.

St Pauli are great. Cracking club.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

A lot of the criticism they are giving Chelsea's tactics is scarily similar to our problems.

They need Scott Robinson and Jason Holt in the middle of the park.

Celtic did offer a helping hand to the club after Hillsborough which probably explains why some Reds have them as their Scottish team.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Top comments from that video:

Celtic & Liverpool? United More Than Just A Club !

Hail Hail & YNWA

FooFighterJJ 4 weeks ago 3

The amount of celtic fans in the liverpool end? haha.

****thehuns67 7 months ago 3

I rest my case :greggy:

I come on here to give my views about a wonderful Liverpool performance and victory, and all I see is Celtic this, Celtic that.

Change the record guys. :down:

Problem Officer?

Chelsea are actually shite. Thought they definitely would have bounced back after the Arsenal game.

That's the title-race over for them.

Chelsea are actually shite. Thought they definitely would have bounced back after the Arsenal game.

That's the title-race over for them.

Villas Boas out of a job soon too I would think as well.Just not big enough to handle the Chelsea clique

Captain Lithuania

Some people need to chill the **** out. All this came from me putting "YNWA" at the bottom of a post.

I would say I expect better from Jambos but Christ, I really, really don't.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Liverpool started singing it after hillsborough and played a pre-season game against the tims and the tims started singing it to suck up their holes.

Kick on liverpool great result.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I come on here to give my views about a wonderful Liverpool performance and victory, and all I see is Celtic this, Celtic that.

Change the record guys. :down:

All these people slating liverpool are either glory-hunting manc ****s or bitter chelsea fans.

Go take a flying **** to yourselves.

Y.N.W.A

why did dalglish change liverpools front four last season cant help thinking that liverpool would be 3rd or 2nd if they had kept the front four towards the end of last season **** knows why downing plays ahead of maxi.

Villas Boas out of a job soon too I would think as well.Just not big enough to handle the Chelsea clique

Guus Hiddink looking over his shoulder!

why did dalglish change liverpools front four last season cant help thinking that liverpool would be 3rd or 2nd if they had kept the front four towards the end of last season **** knows why downing plays ahead of maxi.

Don't forget Bellamy - he's been criminally under used.

Totally agree with your point though, Downing's played himself onto the bench, hopefully it gives him a kick up the arse.

Archived