Chelsea v Liverpool

maroonlegions

Liverpool v Manchester City next week.Another huge game.Looks like Spurs are going to be the main competition for the Manchester clubs.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem Officer?

Liverpool v Manchester City next week.Another huge game.Looks like Spurs are going to be the main competition for the Manchester clubs.

Yep.

A ?20 Rangers/Man City double on the Sunday is :phreemunney: IMO.

Nice victory for the redmen, with Suarez allowed to stroll through the game and barely have to do anything. Defence barely troubled bar a mishit Malouda shot and a top reina save.

David Luiz = :lol:

Cracking goal by Johnson.

jack D and coke

Don't have a "2nd Team" in the slightest but Liverpool are the only English club i give a monkeys about results wise and beating Chelsea? Even better :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

All these people slating liverpool are either glory-hunting manc ****s or bitter chelsea fans.

Go take a flying **** to yourselves.

Y.N.W.A

:yas: :yas: :yas:

Seymour M Hersh

I know.

But they're not the English Celtic, so your post is a little irrelevant.

This is where you are wrong they have much closer and longer links with sellik than LFC. You know it, everyone knows it. :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

Celtic and Liverpool are one and the same.

Both a bunch of grief thieves with a victim complex. Also a mystical 'ethos' about their club that doesn't actually exist.

A tremendous example of JKB gibberish there Haddock my boy. Quality! Keep up the crud. :thumbsup:

This is where you are wrong they have much closer and longer links with sellik that LFC. You know it, everyone knows it. :thumbsup:

Lest we forget back in the late 80s and early 90s, there was a fanzine dedicated to both Celtic and Man Utd titled: "Our day will come".

Seymour M Hersh

Lest we forget back in the late 80s and early 90s, there was a fanzine dedicated to both Celtic and Man Utd titled: "Our day will come".

At least the mancs were right I suppose! :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

The Lawssier's magnificent prediction that Chelski would sneak up on the rails and win the title....

<insert smiley here>

The Lawssier's magnificent prediction that Chelski would sneak up on the rails and win the title....

:lies:

Inserted.

<72_small.jpg>

:whistling:

The Real Maroonblood

That is a true gem you have posted.

:thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Some people need to chill the **** out. All this came from me putting "YNWA" at the bottom of a post.

I would say I expect better from Jambos but Christ, I really, really don't.

Very well said mate, it's tedious.

As for Liverpool today?

The race for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th spot is very much on now for 5 clubs with Citeh already being crowned champions.

Very well said mate, it's tedious.

As for Liverpool today?

The race for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th spot is very much on now for 5 clubs with Citeh already being crowned champions.

To be fair, I remember when a Chelsea thread would pop up every few days. It seems Liverpool are the new superthread - which always comes with it`s `haters`.

Villas Boas out of a job soon too I would think as well.Just not big enough to handle the Chelsea clique

I really hope not, i do enjoy watching him battle to keep a lid on his internal rage. The mans a ******* roaster, well suited to Chelski.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:yas:

The lack of response from the Man Utd 'fans' on here is brillant.

The Old Tolbooth

To be fair, I remember when a Chelsea thread would pop up every few days. It seems Liverpool are the new superthread - which always comes with it`s `haters`.

The level of hatred on here for Liverpool FC is actually quite amusing :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

:yas:

The lack of response from the Man Utd 'fans' on here is brillant.

What response are you wanting? Said fanzine existed. The next question is "And?"

How shite is John Terry? He's the man costing Chelsea goals week in, week out yet it would appear he's immune to criticism by the English media, madness.

Chelsea need a RB, CB and someone to replace Mikel before they become anywhere near the force they reckon they are.

Liverpool played well, but they're not going to finish in the top 4.

How shite is John Terry? He's the man costing Chelsea goals week in, week out yet it would appear he's immune to criticism by the English media, madness.

Chelsea need a RB, CB and someone to replace Mikel before they become anywhere near the force they reckon they are.

Liverpool played well, but they're not going to finish in the top 4.

Terry seems to be a shadow of the player he used to be, but it's his defensive partner that's costing them points. Luiz is an absolute liability at the back, summed up very nicely by Gary Neville yesterday - "he's like a player being controlled by a 10 year old kid in the crowd on the Playstation.

Take nothing away from Liverpool though, their midfield and defence mopped up everything thrown at them, Drogba's still trying to find his way out of Agger's pocket! When fit, he is easily in the top 5 centre back's in the world. Very under-rated.

Terry seems to be a shadow of the player he used to be, but it's his defensive partner that's costing them points. Luiz is an absolute liability at the back, summed up very nicely by Gary Neville yesterday - "he's like a player being controlled by a 10 year old kid in the crowd on the Playstation.

Take nothing away from Liverpool though, their midfield and defence mopped up everything thrown at them, Drogba's still trying to find his way out of Agger's pocket! When fit, he is easily in the top 5 centre back's in the world. Very under-rated.

I disagree, specially considering Luiz isn't playing all that often. Luiz gets exposed by Terry's desire to go sliding into tackles that he's not going to win. He's pish.

I like Agger, but top 5 centre backs in the world? That's utter nonsense.

Chelsea are mince. Drogba should just hang up his boots now.

As for Andy Carroll that was a comedy 3 minutes he put in at the end of the game. Between him and Torres that is ?90 million for two goals this season, which pumped into Scottish football that would almost be enough to wipe out a the debt of all SPL clubs minus us and the tax dodgers - Scary stuff.

Also picked up a wee win on the pool yesterday. :-)

I disagree, specially considering Luiz isn't playing all that often. Luiz gets exposed by Terry's desire to go sliding into tackles that he's not going to win. He's pish.

I like Agger, but top 5 centre backs in the world? That's utter nonsense.

Luiz is the one that dives wrecklessly into tackles and acts like a wee girl, he doesn't know when to step up or hold back, he doesn't know whether to go tight to his man or not, he's a very poor defender tbh, he might be better suited to midfield. Redknapp and Souness highlighted all of this after the game yesterday if you watched it. Both Luiz and Terry are playing very poorly.

I wouldn't say my Agger opinion is nonsense... I can't think of 4 centre backs in the world that are better than him. Perhaps Vidic and Pique, or even Mats Hummels, but not many more.

Luiz is the one that dives wrecklessly into tackles and acts like a wee girl, he doesn't know when to step up or hold back, he doesn't know whether to go tight to his man or not, he's a very poor defender tbh, he might be better suited to midfield. Redknapp and Souness highlighted all of this after the game yesterday if you watched it. Both Luiz and Terry are playing very poorly.

I wouldn't say my Agger opinion is nonsense... I can't think of 4 centre backs in the world that are better than him. Perhaps Vidic and Pique, or even Mats Hummels, but not many more.

I'm not saying Luiz is a great player, I just said he doesn't play regularly enough to be blamed for Chelsea leaking goals, there's only 3 contants in the Chelsea back 5 and they are Cech, Ashley Cole and John Terry and out of the 3 it's Terry that's letting the team down the most IMO.

Pique, Vidic, Kompany, Carvalho, Thiago Silva. There's 5 better. I'd rate Carragher above him as well if I'm being honest.

got to hope that Villa get a point tonight benny mate,take some of the wind out their sails

I'm not saying Luiz is a great player, I just said he doesn't play regularly enough to be blamed for Chelsea leaking goals, there's only 3 contants in the Chelsea back 5 and they are Cech, Ashley Cole and John Terry and out of the 3 it's Terry that's letting the team down the most IMO.

Pique, Vidic, Kompany, Carvalho, Thiago Silva. There's 5 better. I'd rate Carragher above him as well if I'm being honest.

Fair enough, still think Luiz is a bit too naive to be playing big games for Chelsea.

I'll give you Pique, Vidic, Kompany and Silva, but not Carvalho - he's past it and an animal, always has been. Carra is just too slow to be considered. He can't pass either, he's too quick to punt the ball towards Kuyt/Carroll/out of play. Turning into the Davie Weir of Liverpool tbh, as much as I hate to say it.

Archived