Chelsea v Liverpool

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hopefully this turns out to be a good game, plenty of goals ect and may the better team win, unlike our game yesterday;whistling.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Torres is back from suspension, fancy him to be right on top of his game.

Just when he got that red card, there was signs that the old Torres was starting to get his game going.

Problem Officer?

Can't see past a Chelsea win. Them losing twice on the trot at home is a long-shot.

3-2 Chelsea.

Can't see past a Chelsea win. Them losing twice on the trot at home is a long-shot.

3-2 Chelsea.

That's what I'm thinking too.

I expect Chelsea to be on top most of the game but lose a couple of goals to some sloppy defensive work, but coming out with a win that should've been a lot more comfortable.

Liverpool team rumoured to be:

Reina; Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique; Lucas, Adam, Kuyt, Henderson, Downing; Suarez.

Very uninspiring team selection by Kenny. I'd have liked to see Bellamy in place of Henderson as his pace would've caused problems. I also think it's unfair to throw Carra straight back in after Skrtel and Agger had played brilliantly in the last few games and have kept clean sheets in our last two games.

Also hearing that Torres will start on the bench, with Drogba returning to the starting 11. He will have a field day against Carra I fear. :(

I'll take any type of win for Chelsea, Liverpool are fading after a good start and are there for the taking. 3-1 to the Blues.

I was very wrong with the earlier team. The Liverpool team in full is: Reina, Enrique, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Adam, Kuyt, Maxi, Bellamy, Suarez. Subs: Doni, Downing, Carroll, Carragher, Henderson, Kelly, Spearing.

That's better. Great to see Maxi start. :thumbsup:

Also, no Meireles or Torres for Chelsea.

Hope Chelsea trash these ****s.

Always had a soft spot for Chelsea growing up and watching them with players like Zola and Poyet to name a couple but went off them a lot more when they got all the cash and decided i'd stick with United.

Hope Chelsea trash these ****s.

Always had a soft spot for Chelsea growing up and watching them with players like Zola and Poyet to name a couple but went off them a lot more when they got all the cash and decided i'd stick with United.

You must have thought about going to support them though when they started winning titles instead of United. :lol:

Carl Fredrickson

Not a fan of either team but I am desperate to see a decent game of football with loads of goals and talking points (should that be on my list to Santa???)

You must have thought about going to support them though when they started winning titles instead of United. :lol:

Never, when I was growing up I loved supporting teams where I loved the players playing for them and that were exciting to watch, with the exception of Hearts most times. In my opinion it was between Chelsea and Man Utd although the old man tried to sway me towards a bit more but I had an uncle who is a blue (and a Celtic fan too which is an odd combo) and he tried to get me watching them. As I was dead young I thought I could support both but as I matured I realised i'd have to pick one. Funnily enough that was when Chelsea went through the Abrahamovic takeover and bought the league title so I thought i'd go for Man Utd. Since then I still show no bitterness to Chelsea but of course I treat them like any team when they play United.

:seething: with the team selections as I did 2 scorecasts but both first goalscorers (Andy Carroll and Torres) don't start.

Rooooond ye haha!!!!

petr cech looks positivly ridiculous with the head guard and the nose guard. what a big jessie. man up ya big cuunt

petr cech looks positivly ridiculous with the head guard and the nose guard. what a big jessie. man up ya big cuunt

I suggest you take a few mins out to read about why he has to wear one.

:Vlad-Stupid:

I suggest you take a few mins out to read about why he has to wear one.

becaus of the stephen hunt tackle? guessin he broke his nose afew weeks back?

i aint having a go, just think the modern footballer maybe a bit soft

You ain't having a go.....

Is Neville watching the game? First he credits Drogba for a goal that didn't exist and now he's blaming Suarez for a foul he didn't even do...

Drogba has hardly touched the ball. Liverpool's game plan has been excellent - they look like adding as well.

That Luiz is great on the ball but **** me he likes to overplay it at the wrong time.

Chelsea are defending like sh*te and the problem with that is Liverpool will capitalise on these mistakes with players like Bellamy and Suarez to name 2. Chelsea have got a few good youngsters who should become world class but they're not yet ready to take on the role of team leaders at this level. An ageing squad too so unless they act fast I don't think they'll have much to cheer about this season.

Anyone seen the Family Guy episode where Peter plays for the New England Patriots & then gets traded to the London Silly Nannies? The Chelsea keeper with his comedy hat and black tape combo is a dead ringer for the Silly Nannies players!

Suarez for all his ability is a bit of a whinging, greedy wee git.

maroonlegions

Can perceive the scousers scoring again if Terry and co. continue defending like that, mind you the ref might just come to Chelsea"s aid in the nick of time though;woot.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

You can just tell Souness wants to ram the nut on Redknapp when he shouts over him all the time. :lol:

You can just tell Souness wants to ram the nut on Redknapp when he shouts over him all the time. :lol:

laugh.gif

Yup - you can tell it pisses him right off.

Archived