today's other games

neilnunb

Can someone post Butcher's comments please? :)

Was about the "red card"; referee refusing to speak to him and how he thinks it would be futile to spend the clubs money going down to Glasgow for an appeal hearing in front of 3 guys that have never played the game before only for it to be rejected.

Oh aye and it was "assault by fingernail" or something!

I'm sure it'll be on the BBC website later.

He's saying the kind of things that, had a Hearts manager said them, would be being derided by the commentators and would have the SFA looking out their Christmas party piggy-bank.

Yeah, yeah. Conspiracy... I'm being paranoid.... etc. But he was certainly afforded plenty of sympathy on Radio Weeg.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cologne v Mainz called off half an hour before kick-off due to the ref trying to top himself in his hotel room. :mellow:

97+ minutes, Paul Robinson goes up for a corner and wins a penalty for Blackburn... Yakubu to take it and scores!

Wigan 3-3 Blackburn

Every fecking week, Man City concede a goal in the late stages and cost me barrel loads of clean sheet points in the Fantasy Football.

Honestly has happened at least 5 times this season. :seething:

jamboinglasgow

Something of interest in terms of Scottish cup games, I had a look at some teams with our on loan players. Had they played they would be cup tied. Out of the teams playing, Conrad Balatoni, Robert Ogleby and Calum Elliot. Not playing (not even appearing in the matchday squad) were Mark Ridgers, Matthew Park and Jordon Morton. It may be that these three are simply injured, or it could be that Hearts have asked them not to be played.

I have Celtic on the coupon so if they win, fine. If not then i wont lose too much sleep.

They are in for a tough game today though. Inverness did well at Kilmarnock recently. Incidently i have a few dvd's of Inverness Clachnacuddin from the early nineties. They weren't that great, bit on those very rare occasions when they really click, Inverness play football of a passion, dynamism and technique that no-one else the Highlands can match.

Could be a cracker of a game.

I see what you did there but the famous, most successful team in the highland league, Clachnacuddin, are nothing to do with the spawn of the merger of the shite Inverness teams.

Archived