today's other games

neilnunb

starting with ICT v Celtic

Although Celtic losing would be funny as feck, I think I'd rather they won. Need to maintain a gap from the bottom teams just in case we do end up with a mass clearout in January! :D:(

I have Celtic on the coupon so if they win, fine. If not then i wont lose too much sleep.

They are in for a tough game today though. Inverness did well at Kilmarnock recently. Incidently i have a few dvd's of Inverness Clachnacuddin from the early nineties. They weren't that great, bit on those very rare occasions when they really click, Inverness play football of a passion, dynamism and technique that no-one else the Highlands can match.

Could be a cracker of a game.

I have Celtic on the coupon so if they win, fine. If not then i wont lose too much sleep.

They are in for a tough game today though. Inverness did well at Kilmarnock recently. Incidently i have a few dvd's of Inverness Clachnacuddin from the early nineties. They weren't that great, bit on those very rare occasions when they really click, Inverness play football of a passion, dynamism and technique that no-one else the Highlands can match.

:lol:

:pleasing:

:yas:

I genuinely can't see that getting old :lol:

:rofl:

I heard you've been to 150 Inverness Clachnacuddin games, Alice? Any truth?

:rofl:

I heard you've been to 150 Inverness Clachnacuddin games, Alice? Any truth?

250 Francis. Drank in Tokely's before and after 239 of those games too.

Norwich v Arsenal underway. Come on the Canaries! (although I fear the worst)

C'mon the canaries indeed. Got them on a double chance coupon, plus would be funny to see the gooners be rumbled yet again.

Captain Lithuania

Norwich v Arsenal underway. Come on the Canaries! (although I fear the worst)

I hope you've got the DVD recorder switched on..

:whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Where can we get updates of the Raith game? Raith's website and the BBC have not a sausage between them... Bully Wee in a bounce game I think?

There's Hearts players playing all over the shop today, half of them in strips other than our own. :thumbsup:

ICT down to 10 men. Straight red.

That's the passion coming out of them. To be fair don't think it was a straight red, in all fairness the elbow was up but it wasn't too dangerous.

Referee O'Reilly sends off an Inverness player for a nothing challenge against Celtic?

:interesting:

ffs that red is a joke!

Cheating decisions like that are the reason

Scottish football is on its knee's.

How many Inverness fans after that piece of

G.F.A cheating will be lost to the game for good this week.

Steve O'Reilly

"Wonder why our game is on its knees"

had to laugh at Hateley saying on first viewing it was a red. Heck, if that challenge was worth a red then Hateley would never have finished any games!

Hint of off-side?

Depends who you are talking about. Stokes was behing Hooper when the ball was played so defo onside there.

Trying to watch the Arsenal game on SS2 but the picture keeps stuttering constantly, only on that channel.

Anyone else got this?

Trying to watch the Arsenal game on SS2 but the picture keeps stuttering constantly, only on that channel.

Anyone else got this?

Is it on Virgin Media? I lost a few minutes in the first half, including the Norwich goal.

Archived