Young ones sign new deals

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

jamboinglasgow

Very good news in these three signing contracts. Now hopefully they will take full advantage of their loan and from January kick on with the first team getting appearances.

They will all be in the first team............ as soon as the over paid shite are punted out the door.

My god I'm agreeing with you :woot:

Well done Vlad :thumbsup:

HillmanHearts

Great news & Good Timing.

Three terrific youngsters.

AS others have said ; Holt & Walker are really hot prospects.

Smith maybe a bit less flashy in the skill department but has drive and awareness that gives him a good chance too.

(Only my opinion from some under 19 games I've watched - but I''m normally right about these things lol ! )

surprise surprise

And a vey unpleasant one for monkey Keevins and monkey Chick who both were ready to sign our death certificate.

Randle P McMurphy

They will all be in the first team............ as soon as the over paid shite are punted out the door.

that gives you 2 and a half years to rip into them for being shite,over-rated, injury prone non triers

Vlad must get massive kudos for this. Definitely undoes all the negative things he has done in the last five years. :whistling:

Fermit the Krog

Vlad must get massive kudos for this. Definitely undoes all the negative things he has done in the last five years. :whistling:

What the **** are you gibbering about?

What the **** are you gibbering about?

Some promising kids signing new deals is good news but the fawning on this thread when there are far larger issues around - like players not getting paid and the solvency of the club - just seems strange.

It's like people are burying their heads to these pretty serious times.

Good use of the word 'gibbering' though.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Some promising kids signing new deals is good news but the fawning on this thread when there are far larger issues around - like players not getting paid and the solvency of the club - just seems strange.

So we aren't allowed to be happy that three of our brightest prospects have committed to longer contracts?

Dear oh dear. :vrface:

Fermit the Krog

See the thread title?

Aye?

It's about the young players signing new deals so people are posting about the thread topic.

It's how it works.

See you?

Aye?

Want to talk about Vlad, **** off to a related thread and do so.

Cheers.

So we aren't allowed to be happy that three of our brightest prospects have committed to longer contracts?

Dear oh dear. :vrface:

I guess my comments should have been directed at the post that said "well done Vlad". The man does not deserve any credit.

Great he's signed three youngsters but he has also taken us nearer to administration that Chris Robinson ever did.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and take it away from its original intent so I'm out.

Please do not send me any more abusive personal messages Marky1874.

Thanks.

Mahon - I sent that message to you privately as I said so as not to post on this thread again and clog it up. Please post the message, unedited on the thread. If you don't I will. As it was polite and not at all abusive.

I don't appreciate you lying about me on a public thread

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great news and I want to see them in the first team as soon as possible. It is time a lot of stale first team players were punted anyway. We had to fast track a lot of youngsters in the early eighties and ended up with a cracking team. Good news :thumbsup:

Fermit the Krog

Mahon - I sent that message to you privately as I said so as not to post on this thread again and clog it up. Please post the message, unedited on the thread. If you don't I will. As it was polite and not at all abusive.

I don't appreciate you lying about me on a public thread

You initially clogged up the thread trolling about Vlad.

As for the PM,

If insinuating someone is a 'loser' and an 'idiot' and you think that can in anyway be construed as 'polite', I guess I was the one who was brought up wrong.

Post it unedited if you want, I couldn't care less.

JamboAberdeen

Good news, but what we need to do is to give them first team run to develop, rather than keeping them on bench until their new contract expire.

No point of maintaining expensive Academy unless we utilise its products.

That's what JJ failed to do.

You initially clogged up the thread trolling about Vlad.

As for the PM,

If insinuating someone is a 'loser' and an 'idiot' and you think that can in anyway be construed as 'polite', I guess I was the one who was brought up wrong.

Post it unedited if you want, I couldn't care less.

Send it to me and I'll decide :D

Charlie-Brown

A long time ago I remember reading an EEN report saying W.Mercer had managed to secure new deals for Hearts promising youngsters Bowman, Mackay & John Robertson. This could have similar importance. :)

A long time ago I remember reading an EEN report saying W.Mercer had managed to secure new deals for Hearts promising youngsters Bowman, Mackay & John Robertson. This could have similar importance. :)

As my Dad was quick to point out, in the 40s, Tommy Walker got so fed up with his mediocre team he decided to put a certain trio together (though not all at once). Wardhaugh, Bauld and Conn. Whenever HMFC have been up against it, we've always had great youngsters to throw in.

People are debating whether Vlad's legacy will be whether he writes off the debt. And there's no doubt about it, that's crucial. I'd like it if his legacy was a brilliant young team that could take on the Old Firm. For all his faults, he's never been scared to buy good young players.

Charlie-Brown

I have not seen them play but the positive comments from nearly everyone on Holt and Walker make this news

:pleasing:

In terms of ability they are a cut above the usual standard of young player in the same way that Allan Johnston & Craig Gordon were head & shoulders above their peers. :)

PS Dave Smith aint a bad player either - quite wiry & determined and am sure he will score a few goals if given the chance.

I see Banderson's former tea-boy doing all he can to piss on this thread :thumbsdown:

Yep, another monkey trolling away like nobodies business.

Typical EEN tosspot.

Jam Tarts 1874

It's good news and shows we are not on our knees as some so-called Hearts fans would have you believe.

However it's all for nothing if Romanov doesn't get a manager in who will play the younger players.

kingantti1874

It's good news and shows we are not on our knees as some so-called Hearts fans would have you believe.

However it's all for nothing if Romanov doesn't get a manager in who will play the younger players.

I agree :but By next season we we won't have many players left who aren't young... We should be giving first team experience to as many of them as possible whilst some experience is still around IMO

john brownlee

he has, once he has got rid of the deadwood and the inherited players who do not fit in his style of football. He will intoduce the young players when the time is right and he has his experienced players in place that will guide the promising younsters. So far he hasn't done too bad with what he inherited when you consider his results since he became manager, not bad at all.

This has been hinted by both Paulo Sergio and Mr Romanov and its the way to go.

get on the happy train still a few stops yet,but we are getting there.

Francis Albert

Has this been reported anywhere? Not a big story, but surely worth a line or two against the background of all the fire sale and Hearts are doomed stuff.

jamboinglasgow

Has this been reported anywhere? Not a big story, but surely worth a line or two against the background of all the fire sale and Hearts are doomed stuff.

read to papers today and though they had plenty about finances at Hearts, neither mentioned this at all. It is big positive news for Hearts.

Archived