Is there many feelings in this world to beat...............

Gambo

...................having your first good fart without following through after 3-4 days of the skits?

.................the instant pain relief when the dentist 'sorts' you absess in your gum?

.................feel free to add.

Sexton Hardcastle

Good old cotton-bud to clean the ears. Can feel it now.

Good Colin Nish after several Pints

The Old Tolbooth

Cant beat a good eartha kitt!

I remember one time walking home from the pub and was absolutely desperate to the point I actually started walking funny, for some reason my head started bobbing up and down as I kinda walked 3 steps forward, 2 steps backwards, and a couple sideways, all whilst crossing my legs a few times while trying to walk. The relief when I pebbledashed that loo was just immense, I collapsed in a state of sheer ecstasy!

Went away with the boys for 4 days up north. There were no women about and the local pub was akin to the pub in american werewolf in london......basically there wasnt a sniff of any action.

Needless to say the feeling when I got home and the following weekend pulled a bird and took her home, the relief was amazing. I dont know how folk who dont have any for weeks on end do it.

the first dump after you've had an operation that prevents your bowels working for 5 days.

edit - farting through yer nose is quite cool as well

Archived