The Dressing Room Lock-in

Boab Mugabe

What I don't understand, is how he gets away with making insulting comments like that about fellow Hearts fans.

Calling us all areseholes is well out of order IMO.

Correct. .... Would be interesting to see how long a 'known hat-kicker' would last if they came out with such a comment??

As you say, calling fellow Jambos 'arseholes' is well out of order. Hobos have been launched for less.....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo
Correct. .... Would be interesting to see how long a 'known hat-kicker' would last if they came out with such a comment??

As you say, calling fellow Jambos 'arseholes' is well out of order. Hobos have been launched for less.....

Indeed. I don't understand it at all. Seems there is one rule for some, and one rule for others on JKB these days.

Nelly Terraces

General posting Rules:

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters

Over to you mods.

Guest JamboRobbo
General posting Rules:

Over to you mods.

Indeed. How many members does he have to call arseholes before something is done?

Drylaw Hearts
Is it ok for YOU and your like to call Hearts supporters lemmings ?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10527&page=3

Maybe we should do a vote to see if the general KB posters would reckon this place would be better without the likes of you.

Maybe we should also do a vote to see if the general KB posters would reckon this place would be better without the like of you !!

And so on..........

JamboRossi79
Maybe we should also do a vote to see if the general KB posters would reckon this place would be better without the like of you !!

And so on..........

Excellent idea ;)

horse

stable

shut

after

door

bolted

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

John the Grand National has already been run so keep your tips to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!:107years:

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Cheers but this place isn't worth it as it's full of arseholes, it's a pity that the good posters can't be seen or heard due to the sheer number of arseholes on this site.

If they ain't coming back then good I couldn't give a toss and they don't need to remind people on every single post they make on every single thread they post on.

I'm buying a ST next season but I don't feel the need to tell folk what to do as folk are old enough to make their own decisions.

Top post.

General posting Rules:

Over to you mods.

What's JKB coming too these days.

I got a warning for saying it's a pity no Hubz supporters were got up in that fire at Eater Road at the weekend.

;)

Drylaw Hearts
What's JKB coming too these days.

I got a warning for saying it's a pity no Hubz supporters were got up in that fire at Eater Road at the weekend.

;)

Kenny Richie said the same thing.

;)

Archived