The Dressing Room Lock-in

Boab Mugabe

Boab Mugabe

Didn't see a thread on this, so here:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Miko-reveals-full-extent-of.3953830.jp

I believe that right enough. As believable as the 'clear the air' talks we used to have every Monday. We may even make a wee visit to Bar Roma again! :rolleyes:

They must play Monopoly or something in these lock-ins, because football quite clearly isn't discussed.

I've said it before - this current crop of first team staff is rotten to the core.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buffalo Bill

They are highly paid 'professionals'.

I don't want to hear about them going to Bar Roma or go-karting in Tranent.

Sorry, but it means nothing to me.

This lot have had their chance.

Buffalo Bill

We need to be pro-active not reactive.

I want desire, commitment and results not post mortems, lock ins and Bar Roma.

Nelly Terraces

What gets me the most is that in the last 2 seasons we've had to go to rugby park and die to get a result, yet on both occassions the performances have been totally lame, and gutless in the extreme. No other set of players would act like that I think. They'd be sleeves rolled up and geting torn in to try and win those 3 points. Our lot just stroll up and take it like a training sesh. Not good enough, by a long way. Miko says they're upset. Are they? REALLY? I don't think they are, I think most of them don't give a toss. Complete barstewards the lot.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Miko-reveals-full-extent-of.3953830.jp

I believe that right enough. As believable as the 'clear the air' talks we used to have every Monday. We may even make a wee visit to Bar Roma again! :rolleyes:

They must play Monopoly or something in these lock-ins, because football quite clearly isn't discussed.

I've said it before - this current crop of first team staff is rotten to the core.

Hopefully it took so long because SF (Vlad ?) was telling the players in English ,Spanish , Lith , whatever that they're mostly crap , overpaid , underachieving , disgraceful etc, etc and their wages are being docked for lack of effort. Oh for the days of Jim McLean.

Somehow I doubt it though.

Walter Kidd
What gets me the most is that in the last 2 seasons we've had to go to rugby park and die to get a result, yet on both occassions the performances have been totally lame, and gutless in the extreme. No other set of players would act like that I think. They'd be sleeves rolled up and geting torn in to try and win those 3 points. Our lot just stroll up and take it like a training sesh. Not good enough, by a long way. Miko says they're upset. Are they? REALLY? I don't think they are, I think most of them don't give a toss. Complete barstewards the lot.

The lot of them are pasta joke.

boom boom.

How would you know about the performance last season??;):P

Did they miss out on a 'top 6 bonus ' payment ?:(:rolleyes:

Poor things.

Nelly Terraces
The lot of them are pasta joke.

boom boom.

Badom-tish!

He's here all week...:)

Mid Calder Jambo

All a bit late. Frail does not control the dressing room. His tirade would have gone right over the top of most of their heads. Until we sort the civil war in the dressing we will not progress and to do that we need a new manager.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder if Dear Deidre should be appointed as manager. She offers solutions to performance problems on the big occasion!

Would fetch coat but I don't need one over here!

Spot on mate - my feelings exactly.

I started a thread about a month or so ago summing Hearts up with the phrase "out with a whimper" and listed a number of situations where this had been the case. Saturdays "efforts" can now be added to that list.

Utter disgraceful attitude to have.

Like you say, i doubt whether there were very many of them who were upset at all. I suspect most went back to Edinburgh and enjoyed a Saturday night on George St with the usual cling on skanks after a ride and a few free drinks.

Hard life this professional footballer business eh.

Boab Mugabe

Hollow words and sentiments are the way these lot go about things. Lots of nice soundbytes for the media; yet when it comes down to doing the business they stroll round the pitch no doubt planning their nights out.

It was suggested some time back that a mob should go up to Riccarton and let these jokers know exactly how it is. At least it might scare a few of the wage thiefs out the door, which would be no bad thing. :mad:

All a bit late. Frail does not control the dressing room. His tirade would have gone right over the top of most of their heads. Until we sort the civil war in the dressing we will not progress and to do that we need a new manager.

It'd be like gatting a Bollocking from your wee sister!!

Frail is a Bawless Puppet...Loved the man, BUT NEVER thought he was good enough to Manage an U13's Netball team...All the wee lassies calling him Shaggy!!

Gutless........End Of!! :evilno:

Guest JamboRobbo
horse

stable

shut

after

door

bolted

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

says the man who's spent all year denying the problems exist, even though they have been in front of everyones eyes all year long. :rolleyes:

stop all your moaning and support your team.

Boab Mugabe

The first half of a must-win game showed the prowess of Frail's motivational skills. He can try and talk a good game as much as he likes but when the players don't respect their supposed 'superior' and call him by his nickname it's symptomatic of the honking culture this crop have.

Frail couldn't motivate Nade into eating a Big Mac.

So Frail says that he picked the side.

Instead of slating the players perhaps we could hear him justify his 4-5-1 formation. And perhaps we could hear him justify the inclusion of Ivaskevicius.

Dressing room lock in??

What did that politician say once? 'its like being savaged by a dead sheep'

They are highly paid 'professionals'.

I don't want to hear about them going to Bar Roma or go-karting in Tranent.

Sorry, but it means nothing to me.

This lot have had their chance.

Buffalo Bill

Yup, I didn't even bother reading that article...simply because I can't bear to hear any more of their anguished protestations or pathetic bleatings of 'but we tried'....

NO, you didn't try. Thousands of Jambos, hordes of media and legions of opposition fans can't ALL be wrong. Most of you didn't try anything other than our flippin patience....

Gutless wonders, the lot of them.

We need to be pro-active not reactive.

I want desire, commitment and results not post mortems, lock ins and Bar Roma.

I think this is what the fans need to be now.

Spot on mate - my feelings exactly.

I started a thread about a month or so ago summing Hearts up with the phrase "out with a whimper" and listed a number of situations where this had been the case. Saturdays "efforts" can now be added to that list.

Utter disgraceful attitude to have.

Like you say, i doubt whether there were very many of them who were upset at all. I suspect most went back to Edinburgh and enjoyed a Saturday night on George St with the usual cling on skanks after a ride and a few free drinks.

Hard life this professional footballer business eh.

They can always get back into the shop window by cuffing the likes of Gretna though. Are these the type of games a 'professional' wants to play??

blondejamtart

If only the players had been as "up for it" as the fans who bothered to travel through to Killie to give them their support. If they couldn't be bothered to motivate themselves and show a bit of fight, passion and determination right from the first whistle, especially with a good, vocal support behind them, then what exactly would it have taken?

cardboardcutout

come on lads we now have five cup finals to play, if we win all our games were guaranteed a top seven finish!

weve the best squad outside the old firm, zzzzz, zzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

sorry, but to be truthful we're pash and if we really had a good squad half you diddys wouldn't be here!!!

in fact i'm a diddy so neither would i.

If only the players had been as "up for it" as the fans who bothered to travel through to Killie to give them their support. If they couldn't be bothered to motivate themselves and show a bit of fight, passion and determination right from the first whistle, especially with a good, vocal support behind them, then what exactly would it have taken?

I think to be fair it would be hard to criticise the likes of Basso, Neilson, Berra and Miko for their effort on Saturday.

The problem was that the other half of the team featured players who cared not a jot.

They can always get back into the shop window by cuffing the likes of Gretna though. Are these the type of games a 'professional' wants to play??

If they didnt want to be playing 5 meaningless games against the likes of gretna, then that was even more reason for them to get their ****ing fingers out and put in a proper show against Killie.

They didnt. They couldnt give a ****.

Precisely. Never mind 'lock-ins'...talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted...The whole lot of them should have been made to travel home on the supporters' buses.

Nelly Terraces

Does anyone else think that the atmos at the final home games will be pretty poisonous? I've a feeling it will be. People have basically had enough and their patience has been worn down to nothing. Football supporters don't like being made to look like mugs, and I think the Hearts support has been made so.

It'd be like gatting a Bollocking from your wee sister!!

Frail is a Bawless Puppet...Loved the man, BUT NEVER thought he was good enough to Manage an U13's Netball team...All the wee lassies calling him Shaggy!!

Gutless........End Of!! :evilno:

Never mind Shaggy keep taking the blame for my duff decisions and I'll buy you a coaching course.

Aaaww thanks Vlad, can you give me dancing lessons as well?

Nelly Terraces
Precisely. Never mind 'lock-ins'...talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted...The whole lot of them should have been made to travel home on the supporters' buses.

Haha, not such a bad idea RM. Would love to see the likes of Nade havin to travel home in the company of some of the lads from the West End bus. Squeaky bum for an hour and a half for the French Fandango!:)

Guest JamboRobbo

Equally, everyone moaning about it now are closing the door after the horse has bolted.

The problems at our club have been there for all to see for two seasons now.

Don't see why anyone is upset about Saturday - that was just inevitable.

Does anyone else think that the atmos at the final home games will be pretty poisonous? I've a feeling it will be.

You know what mate - I really ****ing hope it is. Its about time each and every single person who's taken the wee wee out the paying supporter be made to realise what they've done.

If I went along and had to sit theough 90 minutes of booing and abuse - I'd actually leave a happier man than sitting through 90 mins of silence.

Let these feckers know what they've done.

Boab Mugabe
You know what mate - I really ****ing hope it is. Its about time each and every single person who's taken the wee wee out the paying supporter be made to realise what they've done.

If I went along and had to sit theough 90 minutes of booing and abuse - I'd actually leave a happier man than sitting through 90 mins of silence.

Let these feckers know what they've done.

You'll get the usual pious fuds on here claiming you're not true Jambos for abusing the players shaming the jersey. Thing is with most teams you tend to carry one or two passengers some matches. We carry about 6 or 7. And that's on a good day!

Myself? Don't care. I hope everyone lays into these imposters.

"Let 'em have it!" as Derek Bentley once said.

001686_17.jpg

You'll get the usual pious fuds on here claiming you're not true Jambos for abusing the players shaming the jersey.

Nae doot.

And i'll respond to anyone who does by saying that for keeping their heads buried in the sand for so long - they are every bit as much imposters as the clowns that are pulling on the jersey on a weekly basis.

TRUE jambo's are the ones who actually care about whats going on rather than try to ignore it and pretend everythings ok.

joshmorris1874

All very well but he still made far too many changes to a winning side! :mad:

Ray Winstone

They should be fined as many weeks wages as possible - If possible until the end of the season!

If they dont like it they can get out and let some of the youngsters play.

Something like that might get the message through instead of Frail's empty threats.

Heard there was a brawl in the changing room after the game as Kingston lost the plot with Frail due to him getting subbed. Some of the players went for Kingston.

peebles jambo
I think to be fair it would be hard to criticise the likes of Basso, Neilson, Berra and Miko for their effort on Saturday.

The problem was that the other half of the team featured players who cared not a jot.

coco, what's the fastination wi robbie? i think he's gash and couldn't kick your erse standing behind you. so why do you always sing his praises, i'm curios

Heard there was a brawl in the changing room after the game as Kingston lost the plot with Frail due to him getting subbed. Some of the players went for Kingston.

Who (not as in names) told you that?

JamboRossi79
So Frail says that he picked the side.

Instead of slating the players perhaps we could hear him justify his 4-5-1 formation. And perhaps we could hear him justify the inclusion of Ivaskevicius.

Now this is just a guess but didn't Ivas and Screpis both play well in the latest reserve match ? Therefore they deserved their chance. Unfortunatley for Ivas he didn't take that chance and nothing came off for him and he was rightly hooked (as was Kingston).

Now this is just a guess but didn't Ivas and Screpis both play well in the latest reserve match ? Therefore they deserved their chance. Unfortunatley for Ivas he didn't take that chance and nothing came off for him and he was rightly hooked (as was Kingston).

That clown No.28 who moonlights as a footballer has never had a good game in a Hearts jersey, so why oh why play him in such a 'crucial' game!?!?!

Deserved their chance.....my ass!! .... No 28 has had numerous chances, & FAILED every single time!!!

Just one of many of our current squad who are not fit to wear the maroon.

Walter Bishop

Was it the lovechildren, Neilson and Eliott?? Protecting their "SHAGGY"??

JamboRossi79
That clown No.28 who moonlights as a footballer has never had a good game in a Hearts jersey, so why oh why play him in such a 'crucial' game!?!?!

Deserved their chance.....my ass!! .... No 28 has had numerous chances, & FAILED every single time!!!

Just one of many of our current squad who are not fit to wear the maroon.

Do I need to remind you of Celtic at Celtic Park, Rankgers at Tynie and at Ibrox just off the top of my head.

THis squad havent achieved anything, this squad do not deserve any support, this squad of players are making vast sums of money for poor performance and none of them look interested.

I would struggle to save anyone out of this squad from being booted into touch or would want to save any of them.

We have apathy as a support and no one is interested even to moan about it why because the Mad man controls everything and until he improves things this is it for the forseeable.

bigbryanthejambo

Thats the game Frail. Round up the troops and take them to Bar Roma again.

Nade will have:

Bruschetta and Garlic Mushrooms to start,

Then some Carbonara, followed by a 12" pizza with a Filled Garlic Bread,

Then perhaps some Spaghetti Bolognese, and whatever else he fancies.

Don't offer him a shot at goal though, coz he will probably pass. Too full up.

Who (not as in names) told you that?

Got an email from a mate this morning saying this happended.

Also got told Robbie Neilson's test will be a team from the cup winning sides of 98/06 v the current team. Wonder who might win that game:rolleyes:

Do I need to remind you of Celtic at Celtic Park, Rankgers at Tynie and at Ibrox just off the top of my head.

You obviously do.....cos if you think he is of the required standard to play for HMFC then you are sadly deluded. The odd half-decent game does not make him a good player!!

Just one of the many faceless numpties in our squad that would struggle to win a contract for any other SPL club.

We have had to suffer mediocrity for far too long.

Archived