The Dressing Room Lock-in

Boab Mugabe

Now this is just a guess but didn't Ivas and Screpis both play well in the latest reserve match ? Therefore they deserved their chance. Unfortunatley for Ivas he didn't take that chance and nothing came off for him and he was rightly hooked (as was Kingston).

Maybe because that is their level.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JamboRossi79
You obviously do.....cos if you think he is of the required standard to play for HMFC then you are sadly deluded. The odd half-decent game does not make him a good player!!

Just one of the many faceless numpties in our squad that would struggle to win a contract for any other SPL club.

We have had to suffer mediocrity for far too long.

Ah so you do admit it then, that was my point but it probably went so far over your head it might have hit a Jumbo Jet.

Please point out where on this thread I have said he is a good player, happy hunting.

Ivaskevicius played well when he come on as a sub in the game previous to the Killie one (Dundee United was it?).

He done well in that and if he was doing well in the reserves then why not play him, we had NO ONE ELSE for that position.

Ah so you do admit it then, that was my point but it probably went so far over your head it might have hit a Jumbo Jet.

Please point out where on this thread I have said he is a good player, happy hunting.

You just carry on making a fool of yourself by defending the indefensible. It always makes me laff.....

JamboRossi79
You just carry on making a fool of yourself by defending the indefensible. It always makes me laff.....

I'll accept your apology, thanks. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

me too. Used to get frustrated, now his posts just make me laugh. I suspect he may be a hobo at the wind up, I can't think any other reason a Hearts "supporter" would be so supportive of Vlad whilst HMFC is in such a mess.

Quote from the DR

"Q: Were there harsh words in the dressing room after the game?

A: We had a chat and there were a few home truths. But I can't just point the finger at the players. We all need to go home and have a look in the mirror and see what we can do better. I know I will and hopefully the players will too."

Doesn't sound like a b*llocking to me. Nice wee chat about how the whole club have fecked the fans once more. From top to bottom ( Frail has to stand up and be counted) to the players not trying. Thanks lads looking forward to singing your praises next season, because there won't be many turning up for the last few games.:evilno:

me too. Used to get frustrated, now his posts just make me laugh.

Ha ha. Correct.

Im the same, used to get frustrated too .... but now actually find his mindless musings hilarious....

As you say, can only assume he's a Hobo at the wind-up.

Nelly Terraces

Good shout.

me too. Used to get frustrated, now his posts just make me laugh. I suspect he may be a hobo at the wind up, I can't think any other reason a Hearts "supporter" would be so supportive of Vlad whilst HMFC is in such a mess.

And again.

Heard there was a brawl in the changing room after the game as Kingston lost the plot with Frail due to him getting subbed. Some of the players went for Kingston.

Good. Hopefully they knocked some respect into him.

Walter Payton
Good shout.

And again.

JamboRossi's definitely no hobo Nelly, goes home and away- I travelled up to Inverness with him. Not saying nobody can disagree with him, but a bit harsh labelling him a hobo!

Haha, not such a bad idea RM. Would love to see the likes of Nade havin to travel home in the company of some of the lads from the West End bus. Squeaky bum for an hour and a half for the French Fandango!:)

One of the many things I plan to implement when I finally win EuroMillions and buy the club. Supporters buses, paper cuts and lemon juice - I have it all planned. And tink dip for visiting Hobos too, of course.

Assuming I don't get my way within the next few weeks/seasons...it might just be an idea to orchestrate kidnapping of rubbish players after games instead. That should keep them on their toes.

Equally, everyone moaning about it now are closing the door after the horse has bolted.

The problems at our club have been there for all to see for two seasons now.

Don't see why anyone is upset about Saturday - that was just inevitable.

What was the alternative though? Nothing has happened, nothing has really been done...it's not like there have been protests or demos. It's all just moaning and grumping and whatifs and endless rounds of the blame game and hobonomics and assumptions and guessing games and fibs and AAAAARGH....

Normally I'll try and be reasonable about it but not today - I feel unreasonable. And really bloody grumpy.

:th_Rage2:

Guest JamboRobbo
What was the alternative though?

WE could've stood up and said no when Burley was punted. Or when Foulkes and Anderton left. Or when Pressley, Hartley and Gordon spoke out. Or when Pressley was shoved out the door.

But we didn't. Instead, we bent over, and by not standing up to him, we implicitly asked for more....

On that front, some "Hearts" fans (I use the term loosely as 'm thinking of some on here who support Vlad more than HMFC) have effectively gotten what they deserve.......

Ray Winstone
What was the alternative though? Nothing has happened, nothing has really been done...it's not like there have been protests or demos. It's all just moaning and grumping and whatifs and endless rounds of the blame game and hobonomics and assumptions and guessing games and fibs and AAAAARGH....

Normally I'll try and be reasonable about it but not today - I feel unreasonable. And really bloody grumpy.

:th_Rage2:

Plus moaning about it makes everyone feel better!

WE could've stood up and said no when Burley was punted. Or when Foulkes and Anderton left. Or when Pressley, Hartley and Gordon spoke out. Or when Pressley was shoved out the door.

But we didn't. Instead, we bent over, and by not standing up to him, we implicitly asked for more....

On that front, a lot of people have gotten what they deserved........

Said 'NO!' and then what?

And your comment about people getting what they deserve is a bit sinister, JR...what do you mean? :huh:

That fat tub of Monkey Seamen Nade must have been fuming

He normally likes to be changed and in his Lambourghini within 10 mins of final whistle

Please please just dissapear Nade - take Neilson with you

maroonlegions
Hollow words and sentiments are the way these lot go about things. Lots of nice soundbytes for the media; yet when it comes down to doing the business they stroll round the pitch no doubt planning their nights out.

It was suggested some time back that a mob should go up to Riccarton and let these jokers know exactly how it is. At least it might scare a few of the wage thiefs out the door, which would be no bad thing. :mad:

iam right up for that , GTF WAGE THIEFS, would a good banner or even some sort of song.:cool:

Guest JamboRobbo

Whatever it took to make the point. Most likely, boycotts and protests.

And your comment about people getting what they deserve is a bit sinister, JR...what do you mean? :huh:

I mean the people who backed Vlad in the face of the overwhelming evidence that he was doing things detrimental to the wellbeing of our football club, have gotten what they desired/deserve.

If a cat is stupid enough to run across the road in front of cars all day, then it eventually gets hit by one, it can hardly complain that it didn't see it coming........

Walter Kidd

That's a bit silly JR - no Hearts fan I know desired to be in the bottom six.

Even if they were in favour of Vlad.

Guest JamboRobbo
That's a bit silly JR - no Hearts fan I know desired to be in the bottom six.

Even if they were in favour of Vlad.

People sat back and accepted the way our club was and is being run, with our current situation the innevitable result.

Many even argued on here in support of the mad one for a long long time. Some do, even to this day. Just take a look further up this very thread.

If you keep betting on a losing horse at the bookies even way after it's obvious that it's gonna lose again and again, you can hardly complain when you run out of cash........

Thats the game Frail. Round up the troops and take them to Bar Roma again.

Nade will have:

Bruschetta and Garlic Mushrooms to start,

Then some Carbonara, followed by a 12" pizza with a Filled Garlic Bread,

Then perhaps some Spaghetti Bolognese, and whatever else he fancies.

Don't offer him a shot at goal though, coz he will probably pass. Too full up.

cheers mate that made me lol for real

I think he is refering to the systematic abuse and ridicule he and many others faced from some members of this board. Those same members are now up in arms about the same things that JR has be moaning about for a LONG time now.

I have said it before but some people should be really ashamed of the way turned on other fans of the club during the early mad days. :sad:

I think he is refering to the systematic abuse and ridicule he and many others faced from some members of this board. Those same members are now up in arms about the same things that JR has be moaning about for a LONG time now.

I have said it before but some people should be really ashamed of the way turned on other fans of the club during the early mad days. :sad:

I'd understand if there were two very distinct camps but go and read practically any thread on this board and you'll see that there are still lots of different opinion groups. More people are angry now than they probably were say 6 months ago but not for the same reasons - some would be happy with a new manager, some won't be happy until Vlad has gone. Not to mention the various other opinions which exist between those two points... It was never as cut and dry as being right or wrong, not 2 seasons ago and not now either.

I'm not excusing any of the abuse, nothing like that...but I don't think anyone deserves any of this.

I'd understand if there were two very distinct camps but go and read practically any thread on this board and you'll see that there are still lots of different opinion groups. More people are angry now than they probably were say 6 months ago but not for the same reasons - some would be happy with a new manager, some won't be happy until Vlad has gone. Not to mention the various other opinions which exist between those two points... It was never as cut and dry as being right or wrong, not 2 seasons ago and not now either.

I'm not excusing any of the abuse, nothing like that...but I don't think anyone deserves any of this.

I agree no one deserves it however I think the abuse got to such a level that those involved with argue over anything and this is the mess we are left with.

I said on another thread we must be one of the most un-unified support ever. That could well be VR's legacy i hope he is proud. :rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

An exclusive picture from the Hearts dressing room on Saturday ...

Aba_Circus_Clowns_05.jpg

I agree no one deserves it however I think the abuse got to such a level that those involved with argue over anything and this is the mess we are left with.

I said on another thread we must be one of the most un-unified support ever. That could well be VR's legacy i hope he is proud. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but it's a shame when 'I told you so' becomes more important than anything else....and that's not a dig at you JR, or anyone else...just a general observation about some of the bickering on this board.

Some suggest that this board provides a good overview of the support as a whole and the more I think about it, the less I agree with that idea. Maybe others will disagree but I definitely think this is probably about as extreme as it gets in terms of strength of opinion...in both directions...and probably because it attracts some of the best/worst obsessives. Maybe we all need to think about getting out more.... :biggrin:

Maybe, but it's a shame when 'I told you so' becomes more important than anything else....and that's not a dig at you JR, or anyone else...just a general observation about some of the bickering on this board.

Some suggest that this board provides a good overview of the support as a whole and the more I think about it, the less I agree with that idea. Maybe others will disagree but I definitely think this is probably about as extreme as it gets in terms of strength of opinion...in both directions...and probably because it attracts some of the best/worst obsessives. Maybe we all need to think about getting out more.... :biggrin:

You have hit the nail on the head with that post. ;)

JamboRossi79
JamboRossi's definitely no hobo Nelly, goes home and away- I travelled up to Inverness with him. Not saying nobody can disagree with him, but a bit harsh labelling him a hobo!

Cheers but this place isn't worth it as it's full of arseholes, it's a pity that the good posters can't be seen or heard due to the sheer number of arseholes on this site.

If they ain't coming back then good I couldn't give a toss and they don't need to remind people on every single post they make on every single thread they post on.

I'm buying a ST next season but I don't feel the need to tell folk what to do as folk are old enough to make their own decisions.

Cheers but this place isn't worth it as it's full of arseholes, it's a pity that the good posters can't be seen or heard due to the sheer number of arseholes on this site.

If they ain't coming back then good I couldn't give a toss and they don't need to remind people on every single post they make on every single thread they post on.

I'm buying a ST next season but I don't feel the need to tell folk what to do as folk are old enough to make their own decisions.

BELIEVE

What are you a arsehole or a good poster ?

I think its possible to be both.

I'd love to lock the dressing room and give each and everyone in there my size 15s right up there overpaid useless erses!

JamboRossi79
What are you a arsehole or a good poster ?

I think its possible to be both.

I think it is irrelevant what folk on here think about me, think what you like.

I'd love to lock the dressing room and give each and everyone in their my size 15s right up there overpaid useless erses!

Size 15s :eek::eek:

I believe in Heart of Midlothian what about you ?

I BELIEVE HMFC are up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Don't want to hijack the thread but out of interest, do you still think we don't need a manager?

Only a Game
Does anyone else think that the atmos at the final home games will be pretty poisonous? I've a feeling it will be. People have basically had enough and their patience has been worn down to nothing. Football supporters don't like being made to look like mugs, and I think the Hearts support has been made so.

I think its unlikely( but still possible) that we will drop any lower than 8th. However if we do that or we get a non trying performance at home in any of the 3 games left I dont think anyone there who represents the club will be left in any doubt about the feelings of the Hearts support. (Its not like booing etc etc makes any feckin difference now is it ?)

I think it is irrelevant what folk on here think about me, think what you like.

I never posted what i thought of you. Tend not to do that due JKB having no effect on real life. You did know that ?

Your happy to post what you think of others though.

Don't want to hijack the thread but out of interest, do you still think we don't need a manager?

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

JamboRossi79
I never posted what i thought of you. Tend not to do that due JKB having no effect on real life. You did know that ?

Your happy to post what you think of others though.

I'm not the one you need to convince.

JKB is so far away from reality it isn't true.

Billy Bigtime
The first half of a must-win game showed the prowess of Frail's motivational skills. He can try and talk a good game as much as he likes but when the players don't respect their supposed 'superior' and call him by his nickname it's symptomatic of the honking culture this crop have.

Frail couldn't motivate Nade into eating a Big Mac.

Yes he ****ing could though

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I'm not the one you need to convince.

JKB is so far away from reality it isn't true.

.. and you are a prime example, Junior.

Guest JamboRobbo

What a lovely thing to say about fellow Hearts fans. You clearly think highly of your fellow fans.

Have you ever stopped to think why there are the 'sheer number of arseholes' (as you so eloquently put it) on this site?? ..... Maybe it's because the majority of Hearts fans have now woken up to Vlad's lies!?!?!

Perhaps you should maybe start to question things a bit more instead of just blindly following a lying dictator who has ripped the pride & passion out of HMFC!!

Will NOT be buying a ST until Vlad follows up on his promise of a new manager. ..... I note that you never answered someone else's earlier question when they asked 'do you still not think we need a new manager?'

Sadly, you are playing right into Vlad's hands by blindly hanging on his every word.

Guest JamboRobbo
Have you ever stopped to think why there are the 'sheer number of arseholes' (as you so eloquently put it) on this site?? ..... Maybe it's because the majority of Hearts fans have now woken up to Vlad's lies!?!?!

What I don't understand, is how he gets away with making insulting comments like that about fellow Hearts fans.

Calling us all areseholes is well out of order IMO.

Guest JamboRobbo
Is this what we can expect every time someone admits that they intend to renew their season ticket?

What, calling most of JKB arseholes?

What, calling most of JKB arseholes?

Maybe not the nicest remark but when the hordes descend like that, I can understand why it might feel that way...

Guest JamboRobbo
Maybe not the nicest remark but when the hordes descend like that, I can understand why it might feel that way...

I just don't understand why insults like that about so many JKB members are allowed to stay on the board whilst other minor comments get remvoed right left and centre.

Archived